Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Aww sorry Jodie. I hope your next session is more successful. I know what you mean about the pressure and fatigue. I actually think the pressure increases the fatigue, ya know? It can really wear on your libido. That's why I was so happy yesterday was the last recommended day to BD according to the SMEP. I just hope there are plenty of swimmers to fertilize. It only takes one out of that some-hundred million, so I think out of the 4 strong releases my hubby had, we should have a good chance. FXd!! Feeling good and positive for us all, no matter what happens.

Shara, remember when you said there are things I've said that had you nodding in agreement? I feel like you're reading my mind!!! We are so much on the same wavelength, all of us, really! I gotta be honest, I'm actually looking forward to the TWW because the BD pressure will be gone and we can :sex: as and when we please!

I'm sorry fatigue is getting to your hubby too Kim :(. I wish sometimes it didn't take as much work when TTC. Hopefully it pays off for us ladies.
You're right, as long there is some EWCM you're good. I was just wondering about the monitor test and how it lines up with your CM.

Thanks, girlie. It sucks! Who knew it'd be so much work, right? Which of course makes us envious of those ladies who are like "Oops! We weren't even trying!" Actually, this is the first cycle where my CM hasn't lined up with the monitor. Strange. So you know my mind is in overdrive, thinking what does this mean? Did I already O and the monitor hasn't caught up with my body or something? I wish we didn't have to worry about all this stuff and could just relax! If only we had that damn crystal ball, things would be so much easier!!! :|

Aaaaaand I just had EWCM after going to the bathroom! This is kinda gross, but have y'all noticed that going poo seems to make EWCM show up on your toilet paper? What's that all about?

fluffet521 said:
Thanks, girlie. It sucks! Who knew it'd be so much work, right? Which of course makes us envious of those ladies who are like "Oops! We weren't even trying!"...

Omg I was just about to post something extremely similiar to this lol. About how it's so amazing how many women get pregnant after only having sex once!!! So weird. Definitely on the same wavelengths haha

Aaaaaand I just had EWCM after going to the bathroom! This is kinda gross, but have y'all noticed that going poo seems to make EWCM show up on your toilet paper? What's that all about?

It's because of your muscles down there. They pretty much act like a "milker" of the cervix when you poop. It's like doing Kegels but around the cervix instead in the vag walls. But that only happens when you poop. Crazy huh? :haha:

That IS crazy! Especially because they are two different openings!!! The human body is an amazing thing, really. And you're so wise, Shara! I seriously don't know what I'd do without my girls! I can ask you guys anything and you don't judge or think I'm weird or gross or crazy, and I know y'all feel the same. It is sooooo nice to have you ladies to turn to!!! xxx :D

OK, who has told their OHs about our Fab Four?

I have!! He actually thinks its great and said there should be a mens one haha!

Right I have another question.. I had a very strong positive OPK yday and haven't had much if any EWCM.. but NOW literally just now I checked and have lots of EWCM.. WHAT THE HELL?! so I haven't ovulated yet?! Argh!! x

Yeah do another opk Jodie. I don't think you O'd yet. How long is your LP normally?

Shara, have you ever done an OPK after you Od? I'm just wondering if maybe there are leftover hormones in our bodies that could give + even though O might've already happened? If not, Jodie, you should take another test and see if the line is still dark. I'm not sure that EWCM dries up immediately or if it takes several hours, maybe?

That IS crazy! Especially because they are two different openings!!! The human body is an amazing thing, really. And you're so wise, Shara! I seriously don't know what I'd do without my girls! I can ask you guys anything and you don't judge or think I'm weird or gross or crazy, and I know y'all feel the same. It is sooooo nice to have you ladies to turn to!!! xxx :D

OK, who has told their OHs about our Fab Four?

Just reading more on the whole "conception" concept haha!! From what I read, everything down there is so close, including your intestines which is right above and behind your reproductive organs, that pooping affects just about everything down there haha before during and after pregnancy

Hi girls :) how are you all? <3
In such a horrible mood this evening :( my O tests turned up and I stupidly took one on CD4 just for the sake of it.. On the instructions it says you can either get a positive (the 2 strong lines) or a negative which is one faint and obviously the test line dark.. Well I had nothing at all, that wasn't an option on the instructions :cry: now I feel like the thoughts in my head about not being able to conceive are true, especially after my disastrous cycle last month. Just want to lock myself away and cry! How stupid. I feel physically sick :(

Shara, have you ever done an OPK after you Od? I'm just wondering if maybe there are leftover hormones in our bodies that could give + even though O might've already happened? If not, Jodie, you should take another test and see if the line is still dark. I'm not sure that EWCM dries up immediately or if it takes several hours, maybe?

Well this was my first time using opks since this is our first month actually trying since the MC. My first pregnancy happened so fast after we decided to try that by the time I was going to. I was pregnant already. I should've yesterday but I didn't but I will tonight. All of this is new to me Kim lol

Hi girls :) how are you all? <3
In such a horrible mood this evening :( my O tests turned up and I stupidly took one on CD4 just for the sake of it.. On the instructions it says you can either get a positive (the 2 strong lines) or a negative which is one faint and obviously the test line dark.. Well I had nothing at all, that wasn't an option on the instructions :cry: now I feel like the thoughts in my head about not being able to conceive are true, especially after my disastrous cycle last month. Just want to lock myself away and cry! How stupid. I feel physically sick :(

Oh no honey. Don't you dare feel that way. From other girls who use ICs they say no line means either there was too much urine applied or it was defective. HONEST you have absolutely nothing to worry about. The test just didn't take. Now I would start worrying if only one line ALWAYS showed up because then that means you're not ovulating ( absence of LH surging). False alarm lmao

Just took another OPK and its super super light so definitely not positive so looks like ive already ovulated!! Why are our bodies so confusing?!

Louisa sweety don't worry if it doesn't show up anything that just means you haven't got anough surge in your system! I started ovulation testing at CD 6 This month and no line showed up until CD8 :)

xx

Awww, Louisa, honey! I'm so sorry to hear that you're in a crap mood, but listen! The reason there wasn't another line at all is because it is waaaay too soon for you to test, my dear. There aren't enough hormones in your body to even give you a faint line. Don't despair, it will be OK, I promise! In about 10 days, you will look back and laugh at this because you'll have a big fat DARK line! xxx :hugs:

And YES Kim!!! I certainly did tell him. He just laughed and said that's a load off my shoulders then. That's because if I didn't have my girls here, he would hear all this jargon and be clueless to what I'm talking about lmao.
For Me, it lasted 2 days. This morning I got the "creamy glue-like" CM.

And don't forget, dearie, you CAN conceive, because you have once already!!! <3<3<3

From what I read, everything down there is so close, including your intestines which is right above and behind your reproductive organs, that pooping affects just about everything down there haha before during and after pregnancy

greaaaaaat... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->