Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Thanks ladies :flow: I did think that the hormone would be non existent at this point during my cycle but I panicked because 1 line only wasn't an option on the instructions so I felt like all my fears were just confirmed right then without thinking it through I guess! See how paranoid I am? :haha: okay I'm in a better mood now I know it's normal :D did you not watch the X factor Jodie?! Got to love a bit of Simon haha ;)

Thanks my loves <3

I told Shaun about our Fab Four last night. He thinks it's awesome! Tbh, I thought he was gonna think I was a big dork. I mean, if you think about it, it is pretty unusual to meet not 1, not 2, but THREE girls you click with right away, and online at that! Plus I thought he wouldn't be down with me sharing our personal business with "strangers", but he was actually really happy for me. Romeo said it right, it takes a load off Shaun's shoulders and he doesn't have to hear me talking all this crazy TTC jargon! He's actually quite appreciative of you ladies, being my soundboard and whatnot! :D

Aww bless you :( this is what ttc does makes us all paranoid haha!! Im sure next week the line will get darker for you! Ive just moved house (about a month ago) and we don't have normal tv channels at all.. we literally have hubbys xbox which has Netflix and Now TV and that's it so cant watch it :( xx

I told Shaun about our Fab Four last night. He thinks it's awesome! Tbh, I thought he was gonna think I was a big dork. I mean, if you think about it, it is pretty unusual to meet not 1, not 2, but THREE girls you click with right away, and online at that! Plus I thought he wouldn't be down with me sharing our personal business with "strangers", but he was actually really happy for me. Romeo said it right, it takes a load off Shaun's shoulders and he doesn't have to hear me talking all this crazy TTC jargon! He's actually quite appreciative of you ladies, being my soundboard and whatnot! :D

Aww its great that our hubbies are so supportive!! Mine (Kyle) is the same! he thinks its awesome that we are all here supporting eachother.. and exactly what Shaun + Romeo said.. takes a load off! xx

I told Jesse about the first two of you when we first started talking a lot :p and then I told him we gained a new group member ;) He thinks it's cute and a good way to keep feeling positive about ttc by being 'surrounded' by other women who understand because let's face it, they don't have a clue bless them :haha:

We sound like one of those girl bands :haha: we need a name!!!! But instead of singing, we talk babies :D suits me fine because I CANT sing a note!

Well this was my first time using opks since this is our first month actually trying since the MC. My first pregnancy happened so fast after we decided to try that by the time I was going to. I was pregnant already. I should've yesterday but I didn't but I will tonight. All of this is new to me Kim lol

Right! Sorry, hun, I should've known that. My brain is mush just like my body from all of that BDing! :wacko: Shaun has gone fishing with his dad and uncle so I guess our next session will be tonight. Which is OK. I'm a little sore from last nights long acrobatics session already, if you know what I mean! :p

Oh this will be fun haha! Aww I love our little group!! I really do hope we get BFPs around a similar time so share our progressions!! xx

'A little sore' haha aw bless you Kim .. You will be even more sore in 9 months time if those swimmers made it, huh?! ;) haha!! I have a question, does labour scare you girls, considering we've never been through it any of us? I can't even have a blood test without fainting yet I had a 5 hour tattoo!

We should be called 'the freaky four', we like to get freaky right girls? ;) :haha:

Hahaa the freaky four! Love it! Honestly it doesn't scare me but I do think that's because I cant actually imagine myself getting to that stage.. as morbid as that sounds I really cant imagine myself with a bump or for that matter getting another bfp! I think when and if I get there then I probably will be a little nervous! xx

Oh my god Jodie, same! It sounds terrible but I can't imagine ever seeing those 2 lines again. After being 6 days late for AF and getting so many BFN's, I can't imagine seeing two lines instead of one! :nope: I can't wait for the bump, that bit is so exciting. But I know what you mean 100%. I feel like there are a million bridges to cross before labour. the thought of it doesn't bother me at the minute because I'm not even pregnant but I'll be absolutely PETRIFIED when the time comes, I don't do pain! :nope:

Also Jodie .. Just looked at your signature and realised the 2010 :angel: am I right in thinking you lost one at 16 like me? That's so weird and so similar to my 'journey' xx

You girls really are my SSMs! (soul-sister-mates, if Louisa or Jodie missed it the first time ;)) I am PETRIFIED of labor and delivery! I don't do pain, either, Louisa. I nearly passed out getting my belly button pierced so I certainly didn't venture into the world of tattoos! I am not ashamed to say I will not be one of those girls who delivers naturally. Epidural? Yes, please!!!

It's strange isn't it. I've got my belly button, nose, ears pierced and 4 tattoos but if they bring a needle near me for a normal injection then I will be in instant tears! I panic at the sight of a needle and get myself in a frenzy.. So pregnancy(fx) should be fun :haha:

Soul sister mates! I love it :p describes you girls perfectly. Did you see what I named us 4? The freaky 4 ;) we like to get 'freaky' don't we?! Well, you guys did this weekend.. I had no chance :haha: I would rather deliver naturally than have that HUGE epidural needle Kim, silly I know

I have to apologise to you all this evening as im super emotional lol!! With this cycle being month 12 so if we fail we officially go over the year mark.. and its scaring me. was speaking to someone on here who has been trying for 15 years and that honestly makes me feel like that will be me!! I want to stay positive but its hard! Even OH has been saying he feels the same!! arghh wiping the tears and positive thoughts!!

We did try and schedule a docs app but we were seriously told that they wouldn't even test us for infertility at our ages.. like seriously?! there could be something wrong and they wont even damn test. Frustrating!! Sorry for my rant!x

You girls really are my SSMs! (soul-sister-mates, if Louisa or Jodie missed it the first time ;)) I am PETRIFIED of labor and delivery! I don't do pain, either, Louisa. I nearly passed out getting my belly button pierced so I certainly didn't venture into the world of tattoos! I am not ashamed to say I will not be one of those girls who delivers naturally. Epidural? Yes, please!!!

Aww I love it!! The freaky four ssms!! <3

I have ALOT of tattoos.. an almost sleeve and lots scattered, with tongue and ears pierced also had hips and belly button pierced.. but when it comes to labour I will NOT I repeat NOT do it naturally!! Give me the gas and air .. and epidural! ahaha xx

Aw, Jodie! Bless your heart, honey! :hugs: Your time will come, I just know it will. It will for all of us! Remind me again, was it you who found out you were Oing 7 days earlier than you had originally thought?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->