Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Yes Kim it was haha, between 4-7 days earlier as I was actually going off an ovulation app on my phone which was telling me I Ov CD18 or after! so this month was the first month actually timing everything CORRECTLY around my real ovulation.. Thank goodness for OPKS! xx

I use to have my tongue done but I use to swallow the bars in my sleep and I woke up to it completely closed up one day, I was NOT going through the after pain of a fresh tongue piercing again for no one :haha: aww bless you Jodie :( I can see why you feel like that but you've tried a new method this month plus O tests, positive thoughts girly <3 my mum and dad started trying for me at 18, they were married with their own place obviously etc etc and they waited 10 years for me. My mum has pcos though and was told she would never conceive but she didn't stop trying. She had 6 operations and treatment each month and after 10 years she fell pregnant with me and went on to have my little brother 10 years after that!

I often feel like me and Jesse should go to the doctors and see if they can do some tests, not really for me as much but mainly Jesse.. When I was pregnant before it was with my ex so although I KNOW I can get pregnant I'm worried that I can't by Jesse :( but I would never ever go to the doctors purely because of my age, Jesse's 23 so he isn't a problem but I would feel embarrassed walking in there.. It's silly. It's the way were made to feel by people saying 'it's kids having kids' and all that BS. Raaah

I use to have my tongue done but I use to swallow the bars in my sleep and I woke up to it completely closed up one day, I was NOT going through the after pain of a fresh tongue piercing again for no one :haha: aww bless you Jodie :( I can see why you feel like that but you've tried a new method this month plus O tests, positive thoughts girly <3 my mum and dad started trying for me at 18, they had their own place obviously etc etc and they waited 10 years for me. My mum has pcos though and was told she would never conceive but she didn't stop trying. She had 6 operations and treatment each month and after 10 years she fell pregnant with me and went on to have my little brother 10 years after that!

I often feel like me and Jesse should go to the doctors and see if they can do some tests, not really for me as much but mainly Jesse.. When I was pregnant before it was with my ex so although I KNOW I can get pregnant I'm worried that I can't by Jesse :( but I would never ever go to the doctors purely because of my age, Jesse's 23 so he isn't a problem but I would feel embarrassed walking in there.. It's silly. It's the way were made to feel by people saying 'it's kids having kids' and all that BS. Raaah

I do need to think positive but its hard. Aww well that's good news! My parents started trying for me at 19 and at 23 they had me so I guess a lot of people do struggle!
I understand completely where you're coming from! even the receptionist looked at us .. well me mainly really funny. And the way the doctor dismissed us. Even after my MC earlier this year when going to the doctors his words were "Youre young, don't worry these things happen. Probably for the best" I burst into tears at those words instantly and he was mortified when I said "Well we were and still are ttc". Honestly was shocked that even a doctor could be soo judgemental!! x

Yes Kim it was haha, between 4-7 days earlier as I was actually going off an ovulation app on my phone which was telling me I Ov CD18 or after! so this month was the first month actually timing everything CORRECTLY around my real ovulation.. Thank goodness for OPKS! xx

OK, hun, then you have to cut yourself some slack! How could you get pregnant if you were BDing around an inaccurate O prediction? Don't fret just yet because this is really the first month you've done it "right", you know? Through no fault of your own, of course, but you probably weren't BDing very much when you were actually Oing because you were probably waiting until closer to what you thought was your O! Try to be positive, sweetie, it WILL happen, I can just FEEL it for all of us! <3

I am so sorry that you two have to deal with all that negativity just because some people think you're too young to have children of your own. That makes me mad! Who are they to say what's right for you and your OH? They don't know you and your situation, and when it all cones down to it, the decision to bring a baby into this world is only up to you and your OH, NO ONE ELSE!!! It's so wrong for people to judge! Grrr!

OK, hun, then you have to cut yourself some slack! How could you get pregnant if you were BDing around an inaccurate O prediction? Don't fret just yet because this is really the first month you've done it "right", you know? Through no fault of your own, of course, but you probably weren't BDing very much when you were actually Oing because you were probably waiting until closer to what you thought was your O! Try to be positive, sweetie, it WILL happen, I can just FEEL it for all of us! <3

This is why I love coming on here talking to you girls! I do understand, I do kinda feel angry at myself for trying all these months at the wrong times but cant be helped haha! previously we were probably BDing Once if that around the correct O time so yeah very little chance of that! Atleast we have our timings right now!! It will happen for all of us and I cant wait!! <3

It is wrong but it happens unfortunately! When I do get my BFP I wont be going back to that doctors that's for sure! x

On a side note, I asked Shaun to go get tested earlier this year. It was very simple, he just had to provide a semen sample and then we got his results in the mail. He was soooo nervous waiting to find out but I told him wouldn't you rather know, and if something's wrong, we can start taking the steps necessary to work it out? Luckily everything came back fine, and it ended up that I was already preggers when he had the test done, we just didn't know it yet, lol. Maybe your OHs would be willing to do something like that for piece of mind?

Mine would and we have said that if this cycle is a busy he will get tested next month with a diff doctor on his own.
That's so good that he did that though and atleast you know there are no underlying problems! xx

Jesse has already mentioned that but I don't know if id have the guts to know! :( just Incase.. I'm so desperate for this bfp, as we all are so I'm sure you can all back me up when I say I'm DESPERATE. I think you want it even more after a loss.. So if it came back that there was a problem then it would literally break my heart!

But Louisa, that would just give you the upper hand in continuing your TTC journey! Chances are he's absolutely fine, and then you could rest easy knowing that's the case. And if something were wrong and you keep BDing month after month with no results, you'd eventually want him to get tested anyway for confirmation, right? If you do find out something's wrong (but you won't!), you save time because then you guys can start his treatments or whatever it is they do for guys. I'm not trying to push you into something you're not comfortable with, please know that. :hugs: I'm just telling you where my head was at the time and the thoughts that were running through it and why we went ahead and got him tested. <3

Yeah I guess it is a wise idea and can't hurt. He's young and healthy so I doubt there are any problems, again I'm just SO paranoid, see?! :nope:

I have a better feeling about this cycle and I haven't even O'd yet. Ohhhh ;) also I went Christmas shopping today. Went in babies are us, had a push of some prams/strollers. Cant wait until I have a baby to go with it :D Jesse wanted to start buying small bits as a incentive to carry on but I don't think that's a good idea at all! Last time with my ex we went out and bought sterilisers, prams etc before my 12 week scan (stupidly, I know!) and then my poor mum had to go taking everything back bless her. I try to not mention my previous pregnancy to Jesse much. I want him to feel like he's the first to go through it with me, which he technically is. But I've shared the feeling of a bfp with someone else before (even though it wasn't a pleasant surprise to say the least and definitely not planned) oh how things can change in a couple years :haha:

I'm glad you have a better feeling about this cycle! I think positivity works wonders, especially while TTC! And I don't think it was stupid at all to start buying things before your 12 week scan! Who has the money to go drop thousands of $/£ on baby stuff all at once? The way we announced our pregnancy to my parents was by having two little onesies (not sure what they're called there?) printed with "I <3 Gran Gran" (my mom's grandmother name choice, as my siblings already have children) and "I <3 Granddaddy". We wrapped them up as gifts and let them open the gifts at the same time. I felt stupid after losing the baby, like "what was I thinking buying clothes for a baby I couldn't even keep safe?" so I know how you feel. I couldn't return them as they had been personalized, so my mom's holding on to them until a baby does come! :)

That's such a cute idea Kim! I love that. I've thought about ways id way to reveal the gender, I've seen people do all sorts! Smashing open those piñata things with either pink or blue confetti coming out, cutting into a cake. I think I will paint my belly either :pink: or :blue: and write girl or boy in big letters and just post a pic I guess :D

Oh and the pram I really want is £900 :haha: it's tradition in my family for the parents of the mother-to-be buy the pram. It's called the cosatto ooba. I would love it in pink obviously ;) but the blue one is so cute too and they do it in yellow. It's super cute <3

I've heard of cutting into a blue or pink cake to reveal the gender, but the piñata sounds cute, too! And so does writing it on your belly. Baby bumps are ADORABLE!!! I can't wait for us to all have our own bumps to be proud of! :happydance: And I really can't wait for the baby shopping for prams and the like, OMG it will be so much fun!!! I'm getting all excited again just thinking of it!

Shaun is on his way home from his fishing excursion, so I'm logging off to be "available" if you know what I mean! :haha: :sex:

Good night, my lovely! xx

Oh and the pram I really want is £900 :haha: it's tradition in my family for the parents of the mother-to-be buy the pram. It's called the cosatto ooba. I would love it in pink obviously ;) but the blue one is so cute too and they do it in yellow. It's super cute <3

I'll have to go look it up! <3 So exciting!!!

It's so much but so nice! :p it's nearly 1am here too so goodnight lovely have a nice evening! ;) xx

OMG, now I want one for myself!!! It's soooooo cuuuuuute!!!! Especially the pink one!!! It looks so cool compared to our strollers/prams! How much is £900 in $, do you know? Just seeing the 900 makes me think it must be expensive. But so nice!

$1448 apparently! Wooooaaaaah :o

It's nice but not THAT nice hey?! ;) hahaha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->