Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Hey, if someone gifts it to you, right??? I couldn't afford that personally, but if my parents gave it to me, I'd say hell yeah!

btw, I took a pic of my fertility monitor today with the Peak reading. I'll take one again tomorrow and post on Monday for you.

xoxo

Haha no way could we afford that either (the £900) just on a pram but I will not be saying no as a present put it that way ;)

Ahh you star! Thanks chick :D
Night night
<3 x x

Good morning, my freaky four SSMs! :haha: How are my girls today?

or would it be freaky three since I'm the fourth...?

I forgot to tell y'all...I Od yesterday, ladies! Yay! Now for the TWW...

Hey ladies!! Sorry I missed so
much of the discussion yesterday :( Hubby wanted to go to a get together with him at his coworker's house, and we didn't leave to late so I didn't have a chance to respond. I did however check in and read the posts. I didn't want to be rude and be on my phone all night. I was sad though because I wanted to be "hanging out" here with MY friends, ya know

I don't know if the ? was for all of us Kim, about the SA, but Romeo had one after our MC and everything is fine with him (which I knew because he has kids from a previous relationship that he doesn't see because he's being banned by their mom, which is why I think he wants our baby so bad, buuuuut that's a ramble for another time lmao). Just gotta make sure I'm fine,and of course they don't test til after 3 consecutive MCs.

I am sorry though Louisa and Jodie because of the judgements y'all face but at the end of the day it's your decision and your life. I'm glad your head is on being mature and starting a family and settling down, instead of thinking about clubbing and drinking and fooling around. Even doctors can be fools;)

It's hard not to start buying things once you're pregnant, especially when you want it badly. I didn't have a chance to come up with cool "outting"ideas because my DH told just about everybody when I was only 5 WEEKS lol, but I did buy onesies that I still have here. I'm just waiting on baby R Carter to make an appearance (no matter the gender, we're giving it those initials).

Call me weird but I was just online watching Fertilization and Conception, even ovulation demonstration videos lol. Even though I know HOW it goes. I wanted to see the egg being released and how much the poor :spermy: have to go through just to get to it. And just figuring how much of chance we had this cycle. I'm like you Louisa, I feel good about this cycle. REALLY good. Someone's gonna get a :bfp: soon and that's gonna send the domino effect down to the rest of us. I just feel it. I really hope that once we do get our :bfp:s and even after we deliver, that we stay FF SSMs because I'm gonna need you mommies to be to lean on and talk to then too. (Great name for us girls :haha:) Speaking of delivery, I went through a "spontaneous MC" where you actually have a premature labor, and of course since the baby is not nearly developed at 11w to survive, it died.
So I did experience contractions already. Because it would not detach itself from the walls of the uterus is why I had to have the D&C but I did experience everything else except delivery as my OB put it, just with a smaller fetus. I'm pretty sure I can handle labor and delivery now. Needles freak me out regardless so I'm sure I'm gonna go natural after seeing the epidural needle. :nope: sorry doctor I'll pass.

Damn, that was the longest ramble in history of BnB. OK I'll shut up now

I forgot to tell y'all...I Od yesterday, ladies! Yay! Now for the TWW...

Woohooo for O!!! :dance: Welcome to "THE WAIT" Kim lmao...hang on to your seat lady.

I would still say FF SSMs. I mean technically it's three other than you, but that's our clique name so I think it suffices ;)

Yay, Shara! I know I probably sound really pathetic, like I don't have any real life friends, but I missed you again yesterday! Don't get me wrong, I totally understand we all have things to do aside from staying on BnB all day. I don't mean to sound like a psycho stalker :haha:, but I do miss y'all when you're away. Having said that, Shaun and I are helping his dad clean out his garage today, so I'll be the one missing out on the convos until later in the day!

Shara, I have watched those same videos! It's all so interesting to me, and quite amazing really, especially when seeing what it takes for sperm to meet egg! I am like y'all in that I feel very confident about this cycle...how could I not with all the BDing we've been doing? :haha: But that also makes me a little worried about how much of a disappointment it'll be and how sad it'll make me if I don't get a BFP. But I know my girls will be here to help me through and vice versa if that's the case, so I'll cross that bridge when I get to it!

Shara, that's crazy about your contractions from spontaneous labor! I'm so sorry you had to go through that and then still have the D&C. Bless your heart, I feel for you. But it could be considered a silver lining as now you know what to expect when you DO go into labor with your rainbow baby!

We're almost to my father-in-law's house now, so I'll be back later today. Have a wonderful afternoon/evening, my dear friends! xoxo :kiss:

Afternoon Freaky Four ;-) haha.
I woke up really ill so im guessing I have the Flu or something.. Not good!! I think im 2dpo now since yesterdays OPK was negative after the positive Friday.

So sorry to hear that Shara bless you! :( But yes like Kim said atleast now youll be able to know when you do go into labour! :)

Aww Kim + Louisa all that baby stuff talk got me making a little 'wishlist' on amazon today.. so ive now picked out a baby girl pram and a boy pram along with lots of others all ready for when I do get a bfp lol!

ALL 3 of you feeling positive about this cycle and honestly I don't.. I already feel like im going to get AF and that we have failed again! First time ive actually felt like that in all the months ttc lol! strange huh? Like I know itll happen at some point, and not making this a not positive happy thing, I just don't feel good about this particular month. Now im the one rambling!!

On the good side I have the week off so ill be spending my days here yay!! x<3

You guys, I can't believe this! I just wrote a pretty long response because I had some travel time between Shaun's dad's garage and storage unit. I pressed the post button and was then taken to a screen showing I wasn't logged in, so my entire response was lost!!! I'm so PISSED! :growlmad: I'll be back on later to try to retype everything I said the first time. Ugh!!!

Afternoon Freaky Four ;-) haha.
I woke up really ill so im guessing I have the Flu or something.. Not good!! I think im 2dpo now since yesterdays OPK was negative after the positive Friday.

So sorry to hear that Shara bless you! :( But yes like Kim said atleast now youll be able to know when you do go into labour! :)

Aww Kim + Louisa all that baby stuff talk got me making a little 'wishlist' on amazon today.. so ive now picked out a baby girl pram and a boy pram along with lots of others all ready for when I do get a bfp lol!

ALL 3 of you feeling positive about this cycle and honestly I don't.. I already feel like im going to get AF and that we have failed again! First time ive actually felt like that in all the months ttc lol! strange huh? Like I know itll happen at some point, and not making this a not positive happy thing, I just don't feel good about this particular month. Now im the one rambling!!

On the good side I have the week off so ill be spending my days here yay!! x<3

Awww I'm sorry you don't feel positive this cycle Jodie :( I understand where you're coming from, because if by some reason I'm not blessed with a bfp a year from now, I'm sure I'll feel the same way!!! Maybe this IS your cycle then since this is the first time you've felt like it wasn't gonna happen. For some it happens when they least expect it ;) I'm glad you can be on here more now, although I still can't be :( I'll still be on when I have lunch and breaks though so I'll still be in the loop

That sucks Kim! Had that before too many times.

That would be great! Hopefully! FX'd!

Aww well hopefully the TWW will go smoothly! I don't even know what symptoms to look out for anymore! xx

I'm gonna try not to symptom spot (look for pregnancy symptoms too early and think that anything out of the ordinary is a sign), so I'm gonna act like I don't know either lol...

Evening my favourite 3 :flow: how are you? I missed most of today's conversation but I have read most of it. I'm watching X factor haha ;) I took an O test again today, CD6 and still nothing. I know it's WAY too early, I took them for the sake of it but they're still only 1 liners :( CD6 and I'm STILL bleeding! Don't know what's going on with me. I've only ever bled for 3/4 days. So strange!

Hey Louisa! Unfortunately stuck ill with the flu! Aww that seems messed up!:/ If the bleeding continues definitely go get checked hun xxx

It was only small spots of blood, not pouring out of me don't get me wrong but on day 6! However.. On the first day of this cycle AF was spotting so maybe it started properly on CD2 which means this the 4th day?! Ugh god knows but still .. Just want to O for god sake ahah. I've got a good feeling for the 3 of funnily enough. Maybe the fact you don't feel good about this cycle for the first time means something Jodie? I hope I feel positive about myself too, need to get to that point first! Should there be 2 Lines on the o tests by now? & oh no Jodie :( nothing worse than feeling like crap! Especially when ttc as it's a time when you should be feeling good about yourself :( bless you. Get well chick Xx

OK, my dears, I have decided I am staying logged in indefinitely so the same mistake doesn't happen again! That frustrated me soooo much! :growlmad: I'll do my best to say what I said last time and try not to forget anything.

Aww, Jodie, honey! Bless your sweet little heart! I hate that you're ill AND are not feeling positive about this cycle! You know what I think? You'll be the first to get a BFP BECAUSE you feel not good about it this time around. (There we go again, Shara! I really did say this the first time. It's those SSM wavelengths again! lol) And you'll start the domino effect for the rest of us, like Shara said. :D That's what happened to me, actually. I kept getting Low readings on my fertility monitor, so I thought I never Od. On CD 20 it finally gave up on me and stopped asking for test sticks. And guess what? That's the cycle I got pregnant! So chin up, girlie, it's going to happen for you! :kiss: FX for you and I'm blowing lots of baby dust your way! :dust:

I'm not sure you saw my previous post from a while back, but I did the same as you and created lists on Amazon while I was pregnant. It's just so much fun looking at and searching for all things baby related! :pink: :blue:

Shara, I forgot to comment earlier on what you said about the four of us remaining FF SSMs during pregnancy and as new mommies. I am 100% down with that plan! I think we will all need each other, even if we aren't at exactly the same stages at the same time. I truly feel like the four of us will be friends for a very long time! :friends: :friends: And God bless whichever one of us gets pregnant first because the rest of us will be leaning on you for all the answers! (Jodie! :winkwink:)

Louisa, honey! No, you should not be seeing positive OPKs yet! You're only on CD 6! Maaaaaybe around CD 12-ish, i would guess? You must give your body time to do what it has to, sweetie. You are worrying me! :| I know it must be hard with the 3 of us being at the same stages of our cycle, but I don't want you to delay your cycle again because of stres, which will in turn stress you even more. :( :hugs: Also, I've started bleeding until CD 6 myself, well spotting, actually, on CD 6 and I never went that long either. Lets hope its a sign of good fertility! FX! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->