Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

I'm gonna try not to symptom spot (look for pregnancy symptoms too early and think that anything out of the ordinary is a sign), so I'm gonna act like I don't know either lol...

I'm right there with you, hun! <3

I hope so Kim! I really am starting to feel sick over the smallest things to do with ttc. Finding it so hard to stay calm and just chill and let my body do what it's got to do. I got some new conception vitamins today as I don't rate the ones I took last month (they didn't get me pregnant :haha: ) do any of you girls take them and which brand? You can even get ones for him and her in one big pack! I am so determined to take them right until we get a bfp because last time around I obviously didn't take any around conception time and for the first few weeks as
I didn't have a clue it was happening and I'll always wonder if that contributed towards losing the baby.. Because they say most mmc's are due to the baby not forming properly, chromosomes etc and they told me 9 times out of 10 it's to do with the neural tube which these tablets actually made for really. Plus putting all the good stuff into your body to release healthier eggs I guess.. Either way I feel a bit better for taking these so I hope they help ;)

Mhm Kim.. It's lonely when you 3 are at the same stage of your cycle but that's no ones fault and I'm just rooting for your bfp's. What do you all do right after OH DTD? I always just get a sock or something to stop it from coming out (makes me feel better haha) and then lay there on my back still and he makes me put a pillow or 2 under my hips which is such an old myth but he seems to
Think it will make a difference!! I always hate needing to pee after aswell,
I know it's all different 'passage ways' but I feel like I'll kill the spermies with my pee!

I'm at work tonight girls, ugh! The night nurse has called in sick today so I was needed but it's okay as I now get tomorrow off instead of working! The night carers managed to get everyone settled in bed before I got here so I only need to do meds and I'll have alllllll night to talk so somebody PLEASE stay awake :haha:

OK, my dears, I have decided I am staying logged in indefinitely so the same mistake doesn't happen again! That frustrated me soooo much! :growlmad: I'll do my best to say what I said last time and try not to forget anything.

Aww, Jodie, honey! Bless your sweet little heart! I hate that you're ill AND are not feeling positive about this cycle! You know what I think? You'll be the first to get a BFP BECAUSE you feel not good about it this time around. (There we go again, Shara! I really did say this the first time. It's those SSM wavelengths again! lol) And you'll start the domino effect for the rest of us, like Shara said. :D That's what happened to me, actually. I kept getting Low readings on my fertility monitor, so I thought I never Od. On CD 20 it finally gave up on me and stopped asking for test sticks. And guess what? That's the cycle I got pregnant! So chin up, girlie, it's going to happen for you! :kiss: FX for you and I'm blowing lots of baby dust your way! :dust:

I'm not sure you saw my previous post from a while back, but I did the same as you and created lists on Amazon while I was pregnant. It's just so much fun looking at and searching for all things baby related! :pink: :blue:

Shara, I forgot to comment earlier on what you said about the four of us remaining FF SSMs during pregnancy and as new mommies. I am 100% down with that plan! I think we will all need each other, even if we aren't at exactly the same stages at the same time. I truly feel like the four of us will be friends for a very long time! :friends: :friends: And God bless whichever one of us gets pregnant first because the rest of us will be leaning on you for all the answers! (Jodie! :winkwink:)

Ah this made me smile so much <3 truly grateful for you girls!
If I don't get a bfp this month ill be letting you all down now haha ;)
Whichever one of us is first then I cant wait for the domino effect :) and I agree we will be friends for a long time and will need each other! So excited!
Eeeeek! Baby dust for us all <3 (just catching up on posts so again apologies if I miss anything!!) xx

It was only small spots of blood, not pouring out of me don't get me wrong but on day 6! However.. On the first day of this cycle AF was spotting so maybe it started properly on CD2 which means this the 4th day?! Ugh god knows but still .. Just want to O for god sake ahah. I've got a good feeling for the 3 of funnily enough. Maybe the fact you don't feel good about this cycle for the first time means something Jodie? I hope I feel positive about myself too, need to get to that point first! Should there be 2 Lines on the o tests by now? & oh no Jodie :( nothing worse than feeling like crap! Especially when ttc as it's a time when you should be feeling good about yourself :( bless you. Get well chick Xx

Well hopefully it will disappear for you very soon! Although I have had long periods lasting up til CD6-D7 so maybe itll do you good to have more of a clear out down there lol! And soon enough you'll be ovulating :)
And thank you! Luckily I have the week off so will be taking it easy and resting to shift the flu! xx

I hope so Kim! I really am starting to feel sick over the smallest things to do with ttc. Finding it so hard to stay calm and just chill and let my body do what it's got to do. I got some new conception vitamins today as I don't rate the ones I took last month (they didn't get me pregnant :haha: ) do any of you girls take them and which brand? You can even get ones for him and her in one big pack! I am so determined to take them right until we get a bfp because last time around I obviously didn't take any around conception time and for the first few weeks as
I didn't have a clue it was happening and I'll always wonder if that contributed towards losing the baby.. Because they say most mmc's are due to the baby not forming properly, chromosomes etc and they told me 9 times out of 10 it's to do with the neural tube which these tablets actually made for really. Plus putting all the good stuff into your body to release healthier eggs I guess.. Either way I feel a bit better for taking these so I hope they help ;)

Mhm Kim.. It's lonely when you 3 are at the same stage of your cycle but that's no ones fault and I'm just rooting for your bfp's. What do you all do right after OH DTD? I always just get a sock or something to stop it from coming out (makes me feel better haha) and then lay there on my back still and he makes me put a pillow or 2 under my hips which is such an old myth but he seems to
Think it will make a difference!! I always hate needing to pee after aswell,
I know it's all different 'passage ways' but I feel like I'll kill the spermies with my pee!

I'm at work tonight girls, ugh! The night nurse has called in sick today so I was needed but it's okay as I now get tomorrow off instead of working! The night carers managed to get everyone settled in bed before I got here so I only need to do meds and I'll have alllllll night to talk so somebody PLEASE stay awake :haha:

I currently take pregnacare meant for pregnant women but apparently are good for TTC too so couldn't hurt! What are you taking?

After we DTD I stay laying down with pillow under me and legs up.. Friday Ovulation day NONE came out til like a few hours after and stayed laying there for atleast 2 hours (watched a movie practically upside down lol!)

YAY!! well ill be awake for a good long time!! being ill doesn't help with sleeping when youre coughing every 5 seconds haha xx

I'm sorry Louisa that you feel lonely in your cycle but look at this way, you'll only be 2 weeks behind us in our due dates (trying to be really positive right there lol). I know that doesn't change anything but we're here on that journey with you!!!

The only pill I take is the prenatal vitamin.
That was so funny about the sock :rofl: I honestly don't do anything but lay there. If I have to pee, which I always do, I just hold it because I be thinking the same thing is gonna happen. Or maybe they'll get confused and swim the wrong way haha

Oh and I forgot to agree .. We will all be friends for a long long time! You girls are like rocks to me. If something is on my mind ttc wise then I turn to you 3 before anyone else. Honestly feel like I could tell you all anything and that normally takes me quite a while! It must be the way were all on the same wavelength :D

Oh I use to take those pregnacare ones, the long oval shape? I took them last time around after I found out which made me about 6 weeks at the time!! I bought the sevenseas conception and early pregnancy ones today and they're tiny, and actually have the days on the packet so I don't miss any. The ones I took last month which were a boots own version were long and oval like pregnacare, I hate not having the days on the pack! I probably missed so many out. I'm so tired, literally did not prepare for work today! Yawnnnnnnn

Xx

Thanks shara, I LOVE your positivity right there!!! Let's hope it turns out exactly like that :p

So pregnacare helps with conception?? That's so cool. Is it usually prescribed or is an OTC?

Louisa - Yeah theyre the ones.. brown and taste a little funny lol! Ah cool Ill have to have a look for them!! Would much prefer the ones that have the days on them! FX'd they help!

Shara - they can be used for pregnancy and ttc so that's pretty good, OTC too so easily bought xx

I thought pregnacare were just for pregnancy but if it works for pre conception then I
Guess so :p it can't hurt put it that way.. Being a nurse I'm so picky with ingredients in the vitamins haha :haha: so I have a good look at the back of the box and then decide which ones to go for. As long as they contain folic acid, vitamin D and iron, I know that much. Medications on the brain you see!
They're just in small boxes, all otc xx

That's really good :) Im a little clueless when it comes to medications which is bad! x

It's not bad, you don't need to know much about them hun. That's what the doctors are for! It's only because I give elderly residents their meds that keep them alive that I have to know what I'm doing so it naturally makes me a bit of a geek medicine/vitamin wise out of work :haha: so choosing a new pack of conception tablets today was a big deal lol! I hope they work. FX'd. Our Kim has disappeared :( it's so quiet!!! Muhaha, love you really chick! ;) I don't like quiet! :nope: <3

I definitely just nearly wrote 'contraception tablets' instead of conception tablets! Blimey. no no NO :nope: my bad!!! Xx

haha well atleast I know where im not wanted ;) ;) heheh!
Ah that's cool! well If I ever have questions about meds ill be sure to go straight to you :p xx

Nooooo you're definitely wanted! <3 but she's the biggest chatter box definitely so it seems quiet when she's not here.
You know we all love you Jodie! Silly sausage haha <3

And yeah that's cool hun ;) my brain is always at work even on days off. So go for it :haha: I jump out of bed some nights thinking I can hear the call bell (the button they press in their rooms if they need us) so meds is easy work. I'm still definitely considering a job change when I'm qualified. The thought of dealing with certain things at work during the first weeks of pregnancy when I have no idea about it scares me a bit. You're so open to infections etc, having to dress wounds, dealing with blood, needles, the list is endless. Our infection control is good at work so like we always wear gloves (well I do anyway!) but that's not the point really! I just wouldn't feel safe and I'm not risking this one for no job, no one! Xx

Aww bless! honestly always wanted to be a nurse haha, but I do like my job atm!
What would you change too?
Don't blame you hun!! not worth risking it, especially after all the hard work trying. Although should be ok if they have good safety measures xx

I have no idea what I'd change to but I worked at superdry for my work experience and a couple of my friends work in my nearest one so I could probably do that for a while. It's better to be safe than sorry isn't it?! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->