Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Just had heartburn after eating icecream.. I NEVER get heartburn!!! lol too early but who cares! lol xx

Oh that's cool! Yeah definitely better to be safe than sorry! you could always go back to being a nurse when LOL is born anyway xx

Exactly that! Guess what? Something so weird.. Just remembered I've got a weeks holiday.. this coming week. And I have so much to do around the house so will get away with chatting more to my bnb girlies. Yay! The same week as yours Jodie how strange :haha:

Not long been home from work :wave: what a boring night. when I got home I thought id take an O test again because i just couldn't get it off my mind and I GOT TWO LINES! Yay. Extremely faint (as they would be, I know that) but it's the fact I got 2 and not 1 which states 'invalid' on the instructions. Yay!!! Bring on the O!

Exactly that! Guess what? Something so weird.. Just remembered I've got a weeks holiday.. this coming week. And I have so much to do around the house so will get away with chatting more to my bnb girlies. Yay! The same week as yours Jodie how strange :haha:

YAY that's awesome! Well we can keep eachother company haha! xx

I'm baaaaaaaaack!!! :winkwink: How are my girls this morning? I've missed you all! The crazy thing is, I kept refreshing our thread page on my phone last night and I guess it wasn't updating because I didn't see any of these posts until I got to work this morning! :dohh: So strange!

Not long been home from work :wave: what a boring night. when I got home I thought id take an O test again because i just couldn't get it off my mind and I GOT TWO LINES! Yay. Extremely faint (as they would be, I know that) but it's the fact I got 2 and not 1 which states 'invalid' on the instructions. Yay!!! Bring on the O!

Louisa, I am SO, SO, SO glad to hear this! I don't have to worry about my girl anymore! :happydance: And you don't have to worry about not ovulating or something being wrong with you! Woohoo! This made my day, and I'm soooo happy for you! <3 :D

OK, ladies, I need help. I have 3 pics of my FM (fertility monitor) - Peak, High, and Low. How do I upload them?

Yay Louisa!!!! Thank God for two lines :happydance: you see there's nothing wrong with you.

Wait, I think I figured out how... Hang tight for just a bit...

OK, nevermind...it asks me to enter the URL of the image, which of course, they aren't online. Would you guys like me to send them by e-mail?

OK, nevermind...it asks me to enter the URL of the image, which of course, they aren't online. Would you guys like me to send them by e-mail?
You have to go to tinypic.com and upload the pic then it gives you a URL for the message boards

Boooo, I can't do it from my work computer, the site is blocked. Grrrr...

OK, Shara, sorry for the delay! I just sent them to you. Let me know when you get them so I know they went through?

Hey Ladies!! How is everyone?
My email is [email protected] I basically only have a work email so use that for everything haha.

Just took hubby to work so got all day here now wooh! <3

Louisa, I am SO, SO, SO glad to hear this! I don't have to worry about my girl anymore! :happydance: And you don't have to worry about not ovulating or something being wrong with you! Woohoo! This made my day, and I'm soooo happy for you! <3 :D

Aww you are so sweet Kim. Thank you sweetie I'm so relieved! I've not stopped smiling all day over the fact I got 2 lines :D yay!!! I'm back in the game ;)

My email that I used for literally everything has recently been removed off the system as we changed internet/phone provider last week and they deleted all of our emails with them too!!! I used mine for work and had a lot of important things saved on there so I'm not impressed. I will have to make a new one for work anyway so I might aswell do it today before I go back next week (so happy for a week off!) :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->