Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Yay it's a much better feeling Jodie! Your flu has rubbed off on me, I'm full of a cold which was not there this morning haha!! Thanks chicka ;) x

Aww I do apologise haha ;) but hey now we are flu buddies now too! haha!
Aww a week off will do you good hun! Especially if you get to BDing this week! x

Haha flu buddies! Love it :p yeah I definitely need the time off. It's a shame it wasn't next week though as that's when we will need to be doing most of the bd'ing and I'm on NIGHTS god dam it! I hate it when they're short staffed. I DID move to days (use to do nights, think I mentioned that before you joined the ssm's haha) but I have no choice at the minute, beginning to want to leave even more :haha:

Arghh I have to have a rant.. I live next door to this couple who has 6 kids and one basically new born.. now these kids are the most unruly disrespectful kids EVER. The parents don't care and basically let them do whatever they want. They've scratched my car, broke my bins, kicked down my fence and repeatedly coming into my garden (long story but police are involved and have security cameras up). The woman has just announced shes expecting baby number 7!! WHAT THE F***! Argh how is this fair?! excuse my rant but seriously!! PLUS the couple are on benefits so no doubt just keep popping them out for more benefits! I didn't know what to say I literally just said 'Oh ok' and walked back into my house. :mad:

Hearing stories like that make me mad.. Wow! :nope: they clearly didn't know how to bring the first up, 2nd 3rd 4th 5th AND 6th so what chance has the 7th got? Poor you for having to live next door to something like that! I've never really had any trouble where I am. Somebody went around cutting cats tails off a couple of years ago which is just vile and the person clearly had problems in their head! She died beginning of this year actually but I made sure she was in the house 24/7 poor girl haha, you do get them! Nutters :( x

Exactly! They also go out a lot and leave th younger ones alone unattended to wander he streets! numerous of times the kids have asked myself or my OH if they can come in to our house! We have to be on constant watch to make sure they don't damage my car or our property.. I feel like theyre MY kids most of time and its unfair! Why are people like THAT more fertile and clearly get pregnant real easy?! Its so annoying!!

Ew why on earth would someone hurt innocent animals like that :( sickening xxx

It's always the way hun! People like that usually do have 6-7 kids and they all look like they need new clothes and a good wash! It makes me feel sick really and although it's no excuse it's not really the kids fault for the way they've turned out, they have been dragged up not brought up :nope: sad really.

Yeah I know it's heartbreaking! Ask the other 2, I am literally the biggest animal lover I think I know. I've got 2 horses and a dog, and the thought of anyone hurting them makes me feel sick! You know those animal appeal adverts that come on the TV, I can't watch them and have to change the channel :( and the videos that pop up on Facebook sometimes, that's another reason why I deactivated my account for a while! It's so unnecessary!!! Xx

Actually I think Kim's love for her dogs is a similar love to mine so we might be on the same 'animal lover' scale :haha: love my little fur babies! <3

Its very unfair! :(

And same!! I have Two dogs, a kitten and two rabbits. I adore animals sometimes prefer animals to humans lol! Cant stand scrolling through facebook and seeing those animal torture vids etc. horrible! xx

Aww I've had rabbits but find them too much hard work with the cleaning out and the way the hutches STINK! You also have to be quite careful aswell hun, my mums friend worked in a pet shop and whilst there had 2 mc's, it was due to handling/dealing with the rabbit hutches an droppings etc, all the smelly stuff! So I'd wear gloves or something. Not trying to scare you either, just looking out for you sweet :D I really want a cocker spaniel puppy SO much but Jesse won't let me have another dog :( normally he gives in when I bribe but he's standing his ground with this one! Fu*ker haha!! :haha:

Jodie, hun, I sent you the monitor pics! :D Let me know if you get them?

I am so sorry to hear about those terrible parents who live next door to you and their unruly rugrats. Just like Louisa said, they can't help the way they're being raised, but it certainly doesn't make things any easier on you! :( Actually, Louisa, I thought how you described them being dragged up instead of brought up was very clever but also true. It's sad to see, and my heart goes out to those little ones because they will probably never know better. It is SOOOOO ANNOYING that people like them can have multiple children (7?!?!? Are they out of their minds?) while the rest of us sit here pining to have just a single child! Anyway, I'm sorry you have to deal with all that drama. Do you rent your house? Have you guys considered moving?

I am completely on the same page with y'all about the mistreated animals on Facebook and the TV commercials that come on... I'm like Louisa and have to turn the TV channel or else I will start crying. Hell, I start crying just thinking about if something were to happen to my own fur babies! And Jodie, I couldn't agree more about sometimes prefering animals to people! :haha: Animals are so simple and loving and people can be so mean and complicated. One of the best feelings in the world is when I come home from work and our dogs greet us at the door, tails wagging and jumping around like crazy, as if they haven't seen us in days. <3 :dog: <3 It makes my heart feel so full of love! And WTH is up with that lady cutting tails off cats in the neighborhood? OMG, that is so terrible!!! If it were up to me, people like that would be hurt somehow in return! Ugh, that just sickens me to no end. :sick: :nope:

Aww I've had rabbits but find them too much hard work with the cleaning out and the way the hutches STINK! You also have to be quite careful aswell hun, my mums friend worked in a pet shop and whilst there had 2 mc's, it was due to handling/dealing with the rabbit hutches an droppings etc, all the smelly stuff! So I'd wear gloves or something. Not trying to scare you either, just looking out for you sweet :D I really want a cocker spaniel puppy SO much but Jesse won't let me have another dog :( normally he gives in when I bribe but he's standing his ground with this one! Fu*ker haha!! :haha:

Yeah we are finding that with our two, Kyle always cleans them out since ttc I wont clean out the cats litter tray, I wont pick up the dogs poop or clean the rabbits out being really cautious. Although he does think we should sell the rabbits to be on the safe side as have heard that the chemicals they cause isn't good!
aww!! Kyle didn't want any pets until I bought our first Chihuahua and he had no choice haha!! xxx

Jodie, hun, I sent you the monitor pics! :D Let me know if you get them?

I am so sorry to hear about those terrible parents who live next door to you and their unruly rugrats. Just like Louisa said, they can't help the way they're being raised, but it certainly doesn't make things any easier on you! :( Actually, Louisa, I thought how you described them being dragged up instead of brought up was very clever but also true. It's sad to see, and my heart goes out to those little ones because they will probably never know better. It is SOOOOO ANNOYING that people like them can have multiple children (7?!?!? Are they out of their minds?) while the rest of us sit here pining to have just a single child! Anyway, I'm sorry you have to deal with all that drama. Do you rent your house? Have you guys considered moving?

I am completely on the same page with y'all about the mistreated animals on Facebook and the TV commercials that come on... I'm like Louisa and have to turn the TV channel or else I will start crying. Hell, I start crying just thinking about if something were to happen to my own fur babies! And Jodie, I couldn't agree more about sometimes prefering animals to people! :haha: Animals are so simple and loving and people can be so mean and complicated. One of the best feelings in the world is when I come home from work and our dogs greet us at the door, tails wagging and jumping around like crazy, as if they haven't seen us in days. <3 :dog: <3 It makes my heart feel so full of love! And WTH is up with that lady cutting tails off cats in the neighborhood? OMG, that is so terrible!!! If it were up to me, people like that would be hurt somehow in return! Ugh, that just sickens me to no end. :sick: :nope:

Haven't received anything yet hun!
Yeah its a shame that they wont be brought up properly! I cant imagine how they'll be when they become teenagers.. thankfully I wont be here that long lol! We rent and have only just moved in (just over a month ago) so just over 4months left of our tenancy, if I do get pregnant this year then we will probably stay here another 6months and then move. The house is lovely its just a shame about next door! xx

My dog is a chi Jodie :D crossed with a bichon though. He's got a chi face and body with fluffy ears! I love him <3 that's why we got rid of our rabbits aswell, not worth the risk :) xx

And yeah tell me about it Kim! She went around cutting their tails and ears off, she was caught though! There are some wrongerns in this world unfortunately :( and 100% I prefer animals to most humans unless they're a certain type (like us ofc haha) :D

Oops, I just checked your post and I had it right the first time! The file sizes were too large so I will resize them and resend. :)

Aww Louisa he sounds adorable! :) I love my Chihuahuas!
no problem kim! will let you know when I receive xx

Louisa, he DOES sound adorable!!! Do you have a pic of him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->