Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

OOh I figured out how to post pics here!! haha here are my two chis Cookie + Lola.
BTW Kim got the email! tbh the monitor looks way easier and more clear than the sticks! x

Attachments

• SN155670.jpg
    SN155670.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 1
  • SN155729.jpg
    SN155729.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 0
Awww, all 3 of your babies are adorable!!! <3 :dog: <3 :dog: <3 :dog: <3

I don't think Jodie was a part of the thread yet when I had Dixie and Flash as my avi, so I'll go change it now! We sure are proud animal mommas, aren't we?!?

Thanks chick so are your 2!! Bless them, beautiful breed aren't they :) I rescued him. I did tell Kim and shara, him and his brother were dumped on the road side at 6 weeks old, rescued them both but only had his bro with me for about 2 weeks before he had to be pts, caught some sort of disease from being on roads etc before jabs. Was heart broken! :(

His eyes! They're so soulful and knowing. I simply want to hold him and kiss him, right this very minute!!!

Jodie, how'd you put those pics in your post? Shara said you can use tinyprints.com but it's blocked from my work computer.

Cookie and Lola are beautiful! I want to hold and kiss them, too! Oh, I love animals so much, but dogs are my absolute favorite!!!

At the bottom of the thread where the last post from one of us on the page there is a 'post reply' option. Click that then under the box it brings you to, to type there will be a little list with 'attachments' click that then will bring you to an upload page :) If you need help ill screenshot and post what to do here :)

Aww thank you, Kim And Louisa your dogs are adorable!! <3

My dog LOVES the ponies too, it's so sweet! I take him down to the yard with me and he sits on ambers back (the mumma pony) for little pony rides! It helps that we have always brought her up around the family dogs, even my dad's labbys! I hope ellie (the baby) turns out the same way, as in dog lover! There's nothing better than having all your Fur babies together and by taking the dogs to the yard with me is the only option :haha: I can't exactly bring the ponies round mine for dinner although I would if I could :p

My "beebies"!!!

Attachments

• WP_20130508_035.jpg
    WP_20130508_035.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1
  • WP_20140216_042.jpg
    WP_20140216_042.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1
Louisa, these are for you, my dear! <3

Attachments

• Peak - CD16.jpg
    Peak - CD16.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 1
  • High - CD17.jpg
    High - CD17.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1
  • Low - CD18.jpg
    Low - CD18.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 1
You just pee on the stick like you do with an OPK and then put it in the slot at the bottom of the device. You do have to buy the same brand sticks, not just any stick will work, unfortunately. But it's so easy and no confusion as to when to time your BDing!

Thank you, sweetie! I love them to pieces! They're Jack Russell Terriers. :D

When are everyone's birthdays? Mine is 5/21 and I'm on the Taurus/Gemini cusp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->