Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Ah, we did talk about your birthday, didn't we?! Sorry, Jodie, my old age is catching up with me! :haha: lol NYE is a special day for me too, as Shaun asked me to "be his main squeeze" (girlfriend, but that's how he worded it at the time) and proposed to me 9 years later, all on NYE! <3 :D

Aww that's so romantic!! :) I somewhat dislike NYE as majority of people tend to say "Happy New Year!" Instead of "Happy Birthday!" haha x

Oh, I guess that's true. Don't worry, your SSMs will remember! xx

How did you and Kyle meet? I met Shaun through a mutual friend in college. We dated long distance (I lived 2 hours away) for the first year. It was tough, but it made our relationship strong. :bodyb: We've been through so much together, and that was just the beginning. The very first test of our relationship and we passed with flying colors! :D Thank God for him during my m/c, I don't know what I would've done without him. I got up every day for him, when all I really wanted to do was lay in bed, cry my eyes out and pound my pillows because of the unfairness of it all. If not for him, I may not have wanted to go on. Not to sound morbid, but I was just so terribly sad about losing my Tiny One! :angel:

We met through friend too when we were in school, broke it off after a few months as he was acting immature and would never see me lol!! got back together after him chasing me practically.. calling and texting everyday and when we got back together we were for keeps! then about a year ago he proposed. have been together for 6 years :)
Aww bless you :( I felt the same though! I know exactly how you feel/felt! It hard to recover from MC's. xx

My BDay is 4/4 triple ARIES. Hi ladies just got home from work. That's so funny Romeo is a Gemini 5/30 haha. No wonder I Wuv you Kim lol.
Speaking of my baby. We met in church. He was new to our Bible Study and since I'm a leader there I had to introduce him to the church pretty much. He thought I was the funniest person ever and we decided to hang out and be friends. 12/4 he asked me to make it official. Then on 1/1 he asked me to marry him. One knee and everything. I know God had blessed me because Men in my community are so scandalous and scheming, so for me to find someone who's willing to prove to me everyday how much he loves me and how much he believes we were meant for each other is nothing short of a blessing and I don't regret a thing. Love him to pieces<3

That's so sweet shara <3 love that!
I met Jesse in such a weird way which makes me think we were always meant to be! My mum met a lady in hospital on the same ward as her when I was born and she just had a little girl too. The little girl happened to be Jesse's baby sister (he was 3 at the time), and my mum and the lady she met in hospital (jesses mum) stayed friends ever since so I basically grew up with him plus we have the same birthday! We were bestfriends for years, literally inseparable and then it turned into more once we both matured- so glad it did :D couldn't imagine it any other way <3 and then my best girl friend who was born the day before me is more like a sister to me and it happens to be jesses actual sister so were all pretty close which will be lovely for when LO comes along :D

Awww Louisa. That does sound like destiny and it seems like a great environment for your baby. It's so funny isn't it, finding someone that you have so much in common with, and just knowing that it was meant to be and they feel the same too. I never thought I'd find a male version of myself because I can be pretty weird sometimes but he's weird right along with me lol.

Here here shara! Exactly that. were on the same wavelength and as you said, he is just as weird as me too :haha: normal is boring! Atleast we will have fun kids ;) I honestly never wanted kids until I met Jesse, I always wanted parties and my friends more than anything but he has grounded me and now I couldn't imagine putting party life before him! It doesn't really interest me anymore.. I'd rather watch movies and order a take out than go do a bunch of juvenile stuff :haha: haha, that makes me sound like such a granny!

I swear the same thing with me Romeo. He is such a homebody who love to stay home play the game or watch a movie occasionally, go to dinner but he's not a party person. Like we socialize with friends or other married couples sometimes but majority of the time we're home I was always a party goer who always wanted to be out partying with my friends because I thought I was just too young to be a wife. Not like I'm super young lol but I always thought I would get married at 30 or over but he has changed me and I wouldn't change it for the world

Shara, I love your and Romeo's get together story. When you know, you know. And it's so good to have someone treat you as you should be treated, like a queen. We all deserve that, and it sounds like we all have it! <3<3<3

Awww, girls, could we be any more alike??? Reading your posts put the biggest smile on my face! :D Shaun and I are total nerdy dorks, but we love that about each other! We nicknamed each other "Monkey" (he says I scratch like a monkey! Lol!!!) and talk like complete dorks when it's just the two of us. Seriously, we basically have our own language that we only talk like that when it's just us and our dogs. It's a mix of baby talk and just plain silliness! But I love that we are the way we are together, you know? As for the party life, we were so young when we started dating that we partied together and did all kinds of crazy partying and the like in college, but got it out of our systems and just continued to grow together as a couple!

Shaun and I are total homebodies now, we love to order in and eat right in front of the TV while watching a movie or one of our fav shows. We do the same as you guys, Shara and go out to dinner with couple friends every now and then, and do family stuff quite a bit, but we really just prefer each others company the most! :)

Hahah oh my god kim, me and Jesse do the baby voice ALL the time, no lie :haha: I sometimes slip and do it when were out and I always have a cheeky look around to make sure nobody heard me! That's so strange. I couldn't imagine being like that with anyone else though :D he came home with a huge bunch of roses today because I told him I was starting to feel a bit crappy (full of a cold today!) bless him!

& yeah I guess we have both done crazy stuff together too. As our mums are bestfriends and our dad's have worked together for the past 12 years, we've been on a few holidays together (vaca's) but that was just 'as a family' at the time. Our last couple have been by ourselves and I could never see that happening back when we were kids but i guess they're cute memories!

Exactly Kim!! And that's what lets me know that if he can bless me with a great husband, he can surely bless me with a beautiful baby. Same goes for you ladies and your OHs.
I've been through a lot Ladies, in my short 28 years haha. So many things I refuse to take for granted because of the struggle I had to overcome growing up. I've been abused in every way you imagine as a child, so I know what bad looks like and finally I've got something good, someone I would've never imagined. I know its too mushy to sit and talk the father to be of my baby all day but I just love him so much guys. No matter what. Just off of the things he's done for me and how much compassion he shows..
I'm sorry to get emotional i just get excited in my <3 thinking about him. Even when he piss me off lol

Oh, Shara, I can't believe the terrible things you went through, and that's just the small bit you said here. You are so strong, I know that. And you deserve Romeo, and I am sooooo glad he treats you right and that you guys love each other so much. It's so weird how I feel protective of the three of you when we really haven't known each other very long at all, but I do! I want my girls to have the best life can offer and then some! And Shara, get as emotional as you want talking about your man, honey, I'm right there with you about mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->