Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

And Louisa, I'm sorry I forgot to mention how cool you and Jesse's story is! If that's not fate, I don't know what is!!! <3

Aw thanks Kim, I love the whole nye thing with you though! He sounds like sweet heart and it actually makes me happy to think we all do have what we deserve! (Sound so sad right now :haha: )

And that's so funny, Louisa, that you and Jesse do the baby talk, too! Shaun and I both have accidentally spoken baby talk in public too, we're just so used to talking that way to each other! We really are kindred spirits, the four of us! I love my FF SSMs!

OMG, I love your new avi! You guys look so sweet and the picture totally shows how in love you are with each other!!! <3<3<3 Soooo precious!!!

I love my fab girls too, you lot have become a way of life! I think i'd be a little lost without you at this point :haha: we all need each other and luckily we have each other! Yay! :D

Aww thank you Kim :flow: it was in Antalya of course ;) haha, we were actually looking at holidays for next summer this evening as we're in Antalya over the Christmas period so fancy somewhere different for our main holiday but, I think we're both hesitant in case we get a bfp in the mean time. We want to go in June and the earliest I could be due now is august so I'm not too worried I guess :)

Good morning, ladies! How are y'all doing today?

Louisa, have you taken any more OPKs? :winkwink:

How are you doing in the TWW Kim? Hopefully better than me lol and it just started haha. This is gonna be the longest 2 wks in life

Thanks shara!! :kiss:

Good morning girlies :D yes I took another O test this morning. It is taking a while for the test line to show up which is classed as invalid if it's after 10 minutes but it's still appearing which was my worry, it's still super faint! I'm only on CD8 though but that's normal for this point isn't it?

How are you all feeling? So anxious I bet, to think that all those things could be happening in your bodies right now! Eeeeek I really hope so <3

I'm OK but not much better than you, lol...trying not to symptom spot (I think that's what you called it?) as I'm only 3 DPO, but hard as I try, I cannot stop my brain from working in overdrive! I hear you on this being the longest 2 weeks, Shara. If one of the four of us doesn't get a BFP this cycle... I really, really want one of us to so the rest of us have something to be excited about. Wouldn't it be GREAT if we all conceived together?? Just the thought makes me so excited, I can hardly stand it! And with what Louisa said about what could be happening in our bodies as we speak...OMG!!!

Louisa, I think you're fine, sweetpea. CD 8 still seems a little early to me. I didn't my first High reading until CD 11 and first Peak on CD 15. Not that your cycle will be exactly like mine, but just to give you an idea, ya know? Hang in there, girlie! <3

And remember my cycle was longer last month so I could be ovulating later now, I hope I start getting darker lines :D just want to start bd'ing haha

Shara, I forgot to tell you a while back when you talked about how you love curls and all things girly...I love your curls in your avi! You are adorable!

And remember my cycle was longer last month so I could be ovulating later now, I hope I start getting darker lines :D just want to start bd'ing haha

Are you planning to do SMEP? If so, you can start BDing every other day on CD 8. The more :spermy:, the better, I say!

Aww thanks Kim :shy: you're such a sweetheart. I don't have many pics like you gals. I have plenty of Romeo but I need take more pics of me. I'm just so not photogenic *sigh* ....In other news, I totally agree with you ladies about the bodily changes. CONCEPTION CONCEPTION CONCEPTION!!!!!
I can't wait to :test:

Girl, I can't wait either! Last cycle, my luteal phase was 16 days. If I have to wait that long again, I will go crazy!

What DPO are you? Jodie's only a day ahead of me, are you a day ahead of her?

Aww thanks Kim :shy: you're such a sweetheart. I don't have many pics like you gals. I have plenty of Romeo but I need take more pics of me. I'm just so not photogenic *sigh*

You're welcome! I think you are too hard on yourself and don't see why you don't think you're photogenic. You are beautiful! I know it's what's on the inside that counts most, but do you think a handsome guy like Romeo would've gone for you at first if you weren't somewhat attractive? Give yourself at least a little credit, hun!

Girl, I can't wait either! Last cycle, my luteal phase was 16 days. If I have to wait that long again, I will go crazy!

What DPO are you? Jodie's only a day ahead of me, are you a day ahead of her?

I am 4 DPO :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->