Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

You're welcome! I think you are too hard on yourself and don't see why you don't think you're photogenic. You are beautiful! I know it's what's on the inside that counts most, but do you think a handsome guy like Romeo would've gone for you at first if you weren't somewhat attractive? Give yourself at least a little credit, hun!

I'm working on it. Romeo has to help me out with that every now and then but its gotten tremendously better. I don't think I am just this horrid looking person, I just don't like how my pics turn out lol. I must admit though I did have LOW self esteem at one point. Super low. To the point where I wouldn't have even took a pic to put on here, so I know I've come a loooong way. One day at a time lol. Life really knocked me down Kim, so I'm slowly but surely getting back up

I'm working on it. Romeo has to help me out with that every now and then but its gotten tremendously better. I don't think I am just this horrid looking person, I just don't like how my pics turn out lol. I must admit though I did have LOW self esteem at one point. Super low. To the point where I wouldn't have even took a pic to put on here, so I know I've come a loooong way. One day at a time lol. Life really knocked me down Kim, so I'm slowly but surely getting back up

Good, I'm glad to hear that, Shara. It certainly does help when your DH makes you feel beautiful, doesn't it? :cloud9: And you seem to have such a good outlook on life in general. A lot of people keep a chip on their shoulders when life has knocked them down, but you haven't. You are a strong woman and someone I'm proud to call a friend! :hugs:

Shara, I'm so glad you've started to grow in self confidence, you're beautiful chick- and you're such a sweet girl, you had no reason to be down on yourself.. and that goes for all of you on this thread, you're all fab <3

Kim, we're just gonna BD as and when we want to, until we get a positive O test and do it probably once a night leading up to it and a day after, where's as we normally only bd 2/3 days a week non ovulation time. I'm worried about it though, they need me to work nights next week and that's suppose to be my O time :( Jesse works days so I have no idea how we will fit it in but I'll make sure we do :)

Good, I'm glad to hear that, Shara. It certainly does help when your DH makes you feel beautiful, doesn't it? :cloud9: And you seem to have such a good outlook on life in general. A lot of people keep a chip on their shoulders when life has knocked them down, but you haven't. You are a strong woman and someone I'm proud to call a friend! :hugs:

Awwww :cry::sad2::sad2::cry: I appreciate that so much. It's such a blessing having you amazing ladies as friends :friends: I couldn't have found any other women so open hearted and kind spirited just like me!! Perfect you are! You ladies are the best.

No problem honey :) hope Jodie's alright! Come backkkk <3

I know Jodie is sick :sick:, but she must be getting worse. :( Poor gal, I hope she's OK, too!

Shara, your sweet message made me smile. ALL of you girls make me smile! We really are so fortunate to have found each other on this thread! We will be great friends for a long time, I just know it.

I was so close to not coming back on BnB because of the 'first tri' memories of last time etc, my signature which I had made, it was my baby-to-be's name, 1 boy and 1 girl (both of which I don't even like now!) but I'm so glad I did come back on. You need support like this during these times and even after throughout our journeys into becoming mummas! I can't wait to see what they all look like, eeeek..
I just hope we all conceive around the same time or at most a couple cycles apart! :D

good news- my opk's are getting DARKER! Much darker :wohoo: this makes me happyyyy!!

Kim, we're just gonna BD as and when we want to, until we get a positive O test and do it probably once a night leading up to it and a day after, where's as we normally only bd 2/3 days a week non ovulation time. I'm worried about it though, they need me to work nights next week and that's suppose to be my O time :( Jesse works days so I have no idea how we will fit it in but I'll make sure we do :)

Sounds like a good plan! Dumb question here, but how will you know when you O? You mean you'll start BDing when the line gets darker and continue until the day after the darkest line? I'm sorry if it's a silly question, but even when I did use OPKs, mine was digital so I'm not familiar with how the real ones work. I think I might start using OPKs again just to have a backup method for O. I'll wait until AF shows first though - hopefully I won't need them! :p

I managed to figure out how to attach a picture :D (think we've already discussed this but i couldn't find it on my tablet!) on my laptop now doing some coursework though, so thought i'd show you quickly :D Yesterday's and today's O tests. I did take yesterdays first thing though which apparently is the wrong thing to do, apparently it needs to be mid day/early evening urine to be most accurate so that's what I did today and it's a little darker, not denying that it's still verrrrrry negative though.. but it's getting there :happydance: :thumbup: thank goodness. OH and i didn't realise until earlier that I actually touched the pee bit on yesterdays one! haha :haha: I had to stick a filter on the pictures though, the line is MUCH clearer to the eye than on the camera!

Attachments

• 10744873_10204538449653823_1499259597_n.jpg
    10744873_10204538449653823_1499259597_n.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 7
Yeah, on the ones I use (and most of them I think) it's still negative until the test line is darker than the control line. So when it gets to the point where the test line is just a bit lighter than the control line, we'll start going for it like rabbits :haha: and then when it starts to lighten we'll calm down.. I guess that's all we can do this cycle as I don't have a FM but as you said, I hope i don't need one! ANYTHING has to be better than last cycle, the stress and tears of our first one was just horrible. I'm glad to say we haven't had those issues since, I hope they don't come back around O time! I think he just feels pressured to get me pregnant and feels like it's his fault if it doesn't happen but this is all new for him (and me!), but I feel like he's much more chilled this time. FX!!

I was so close to not coming back on BnB because of the 'first tri' memories of last time etc, my signature which I had made, it was my baby-to-be's name, 1 boy and 1 girl (both of which I don't even like now!) but I'm so glad I did come back on. You need support like this during these times and even after throughout our journeys into becoming mummas! I can't wait to see what they all look like, eeeek..
I just hope we all conceive around the same time or at most a couple cycles apart! :D

I'm so glad you came back too, honey!!! The next year (plus or minus a bit) will be quite the journey for all of us and we will definitely need each other to lean on for support! I can't wait to see what our little ones look like either - I'm so excited for all of us and still feeling really positive about things! Considering the way we've all been at it like rabbits, I don't see why we wouldn't conceive a couple cycles apart at the most! FX FX FX FX!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks for the pics! Now I see what you mean. I'm sooo glad the line is getting darker for you, Louisa! :wohoo: btw, your fingernails look so cute! I love the glittery sparkly polish!!!

Thanks one of the residents wanted to paint them for me the other day! How sweet is that <3 and yes this will be our year, all of us! (I only say year as there's only 2 months left ;) ) cannot wait! Xx

Only just realised you changed your avi kim.. How cute are you 2?! <3 <3 <3 I hope me and Jesse turn out as happy as you two when we get to your ages (not saying your old either haha, you know what I mean!) :kiss:

Thanks one of the residents wanted to paint them for me the other day! How sweet is that <3 and yes this will be our year, all of us! (I only say year as there's only 2 months left ;) ) cannot wait! Xx

That IS so sweet! Even if one of us doesn't find out until January, if we could all at least conceive in 2014, how awesome would that be?!? OMG, I get so excited just thinking about it! But it would be even better if all of us were pregnant (and knew it) in time for Christmas. What a wonderful Christmas gift that would be!

Only just realised you changed your avi kim.. How cute are you 2?! <3 <3 <3 I hope me and Jesse turn out as happy as you two when we get to your ages (not saying your old either haha, you know what I mean!) :kiss:

Awww, thanks, sweetie!!! And I know what you mean about our age, I don't take offense. ;) I know we're not THAT old (yet) :haha: But as happy as we look in the pic, don't be fooled completely. He's still a guy who does stupid guy stuff sometimes and pisses me off like Shara said about Romeo yesterday. But I wouldn't change a thing. I love my Monkey so much!

Speaking of getting old, though, my clock is seriously ticking. At least the 3 of you have time on your side; I do not. My eggs are getting older by the day and that freaks me out because I want a healthy, perfect baby with 10 fingers and 10 toes...every mom-to-be does! I just worry sometimes that we waited too long. :|

Kim my mum was 38 when she found out, and obviously because she thought she couldn't have any more kids it wasn't planned and she was petrified too. He is a perfectly healthy and happy 8 year old :D 33 is a normal age if you ask me, women have them MUCH older than that :) and yeah I agree if we manage to all get a bfp in time for Christmas, it really would be a gift like never before! Were alll trying our hardest so I will be surprised if not. I can't believe how much this thread has become a part of daily life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->