Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Thank you for being so sweet, Louisa. <3 You're right - tons of women are having children later in life. Your reassurance means the world to me! :kiss: And you're right, this thread is an important part of my daily life now! I think I'd be lost without my FF SSMs! Speaking of which, I'm really starting to get worried about Jodie. I hope she is OK!!! :(

I feel really big headed by saying you're welcome haha! :haha: I think being sweet is just the way I am, but that's why we all get along so well because you're all the same :D best way to be I say! Me too, I miss Jodie! Even if she was really ill I guarantee she would still make it on here, maybe her internet has gone down or something minor, I hope!! :(

100% agree with both of you about you all being apart of my life. Even though I can't see you guys and get to hang out, I'm always so excited to to come on here first thing in the morning to see how everyone's doing. Its s great start to my day just with how positive and encouraging you ladies are.

Kim, he got me baaaaaaad yesterday. Then when he noticed how upset I was, he laughed and said "you look so cute when you mad. You know I didn't mean it" then he started to dance with me in the middle of the living room. That guy!!! Gotta love 'em, right? ;)

And 33 is sooo not old Kim lol...it's best to wait and be prepared for a baby, whether it's physically or emotionally. Don't forget you did get pregnant this year so it's definitely possible again. And when WE get our :bfp:s this time they're gonna stick! We will be bringing those bouncing babies home lol. I'm declaring it!!! Sooo excited for next week. 3 testers and one TWWer. Awwwwww the joy of TTC. Although it can be stressful and quite the workout;) the anticipation is exciting. I'm rooting for whoever gets a bfp first, even if I don't get one right away. So excited for us right now :dance:

Aw, Shara, I didn't know when you said that you meant he pissed you off just last night! They always know how to make it right, though, don't they? <3 That is soooo sweet that he started dancing with you!!! Yes, we wouldn't be who we are without our men!

And 33 is sooo not old Kim lol...it's best to wait and be prepared for a baby, whether it's physically or emotionally. Don't forget you did get pregnant this year so it's definitely possible again. And when WE get our :bfp:s this time they're gonna stick! We will be bringing those bouncing babies home lol. I'm declaring it!!! Sooo excited for next week. 3 testers and one TWWer. Awwwwww the joy of TTC. Although it can be stressful and quite the workout;) the anticipation is exciting. I'm rooting for whoever gets a bfp first, even if I don't get one right away. So excited for us right now :dance:

I L-O-V-E love your positivity, Shara! Thank you for your kind words and support, they really mean a lot to me. Seriously, now that I've "met" you girls, I don't know what I did without y'all before! I am grinning from ear to ear after reading this! xoxo

Good morning, loves!

OK, I need you ladies to straighten me out. I said I didn't want to symptom spot, but I feel like a part of me is trying to regardless of me telling myself NOT to. :| Yesterday I found the slightest bit of pink on the toilet paper after going pee, and then a little later, a bit of brown CM. I know it is too early for it to be implantation spotting (much as I wish it were) as that doesn't happen until 7-10 days after O (yesterday was only 3DPO for me). Any ideas? :confused:

I'm fine shara you? :D loads and loads of CM (like glue) but it is beginning to thin :happydance: oh bless you Kim, I did the same last month! Couldn't stop overthinking everything. It could be old blood but it could be implantation bleeding also? I don't think it's too early is it? How many dpo are you again? Ooooh, I wonder what it is ;) fxfxfxfx

NOOOOOOOO OMG Kim I am soo mad at you lmao. Yesterday I was having AF like cramps and immediately I thought IMPLANTATION LOL! But then I had to smack myself and say whatever happens, happens! That's so funny. I'm not going there with you Lady. STEP AWAY FROM THE LIGHT :rofl:

I'm fine shara you? :D loads and loads of CM (like glue) but it is beginning to thin :happydance: oh bless you Kim, I did the same last month! Couldn't stop overthinking everything. It could be old blood but it could be implantation bleeding also? I don't think it's too early is it? How many dpo are you again? Ooooh, I wonder what it is ;) fxfxfxfx

Yay for you, Louisa!!! It's getting closer! So excited for you, hun!

I am trying to tell myself it's old blood but this late in my cycle? It's gotta be, though, because it's too early for implantation. I'm only 4DPO today. From what I've read in a couple different places, implantation bleeding doesn't happen until 7-10 DPO. I haven't seen anything since.

I'm doing awesome! Great to here you getting closer the that EWCM :dance: O shouldn't be that far away then. Let the BD begin lol!!!

NOOOOOOOO OMG Kim I am soo mad at you lmao. Yesterday I was having AF like cramps and immediately I thought IMPLANTATION LOL! But then I had to smack myself and say whatever happens, happens! That's so funny. I'm not going there with you Lady. STEP AWAY FROM THE LIGHT :rofl:

Awww, Shara, you don't want to play the game with me? :winkwink: j/k, I'm proud of you for smacking yourself back to reality...would you mind coming down to Florida to do the same for me? Seriously, I am soooooo trying not to let my thoughts run away because I will just be that much more disappointed when I get that :bfn:. But in the back of my mind, that little voice keeps saying "but what if..." :muaha: Argh!!!

I was j/k. I really did slap myself though lol. I just laugh because after what I did yesterday I promised myself I was putting it out of my mind. Then when you said you had some symptoms, I was like dear Lord is it a sign we're getting preggo?? lol!!

'Disappointment when I get that BFN' .. Noooo Kim my love, don't say that naughty lady. Oh yes shara it has already began hahaha :haha: better to be well prepared than to be sorry! Although my O test today wasn't much darker than yesterday but I've just realised I'm actually only on CD8 today, not 9. I wish I was at the same point as you girls :( that's the only thing I would change if I could! :sex:

I was j/k. I really did slap myself though lol. I just laugh because after what I did yesterday I promised myself I was putting it out of my mind. Then when you said you had some symptoms, I was like dear Lord is it a sign we're getting preggo?? lol!!

I know, honey, I was kidding too. :winkwink: I really wish I could just turn that part of my brain off and stop thinking about it all together. I mean, just like you said, if it happens it happens. What is meant to be will be! FX that it IS a sign!

'Disappointment when I get that BFN' .. Noooo Kim my love, don't say that naughty lady. Oh yes shara it has already began hahaha :haha: better to be well prepared than to be sorry! Although my O test today wasn't much darker than yesterday but I've just realised I'm actually only on CD8 today, not 9. I wish I was at the same point as you girls :( that's the only thing I would change if I could! :sex:

Aw, Louisa, I only say "when" so I don't get myself hyped up about being preggers and then not actually be preggers. It's just my way of tricking my brain into thinking I'm not. Then if I do get a BFP, I'll be happily surprised! I still feel pretty good about this cycle, I just want to make myself stop symptom spotting is all. :wacko:

I don't know how long Shara and Jodie's cycles normally are, but you might catch up with me. My last one was 32 days. I know your cycle was longer than usual last time, too, but I think that was due to stress. However, one of us will be out altogether, I just FEEL it. Someone will have a :bfp:, I really do think so!

Shara, I love that you added FF SSMs to your signature! I think I'll do the same! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->