Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Kim, mine are normally 29-32 day cycles ...I only count the 32 because that's how long it took AF to show after D&C so that could change things a bit, not sure. But before that it was sometimes 29, sometimes 30 day cycles.

Mine was 35 days last month but it could of been due to 3 different things. The way Jesse had his problems last time and also the shift changes and stress from work probably contributed towards my cycle messing up! Or on the other hand my cycle length could have changed altogether since last time I tracked it (way before ttc, as I didn't need to know) but I do know they use to be 28 days on the dot :)

Oh, boo hiss, you guys! After reading your posts about how long your cycles usually are, I just looked back at my charts for the last few months. My cycles have gone from 30 days in July-Aug. to 31 days in Aug-Sept. then to 32 days in Sept.-Oct.! I hope they don't get any longer!!! The D&C seemed to have regulated them because they were anywhere from 31-52 days before, but I hope they don't get any longer than 32 days! :nope:

Oh god, no.. you don't want them to get any longer than that! it would seem like each cycle lasted forever. I personally would love my 28 day cycles back, it seemed like they came around so quickly. I know there isn't a great deal of different between 28 days and 35 but in terms of O'ing, testing, it seems like a long time :( 32 days is quite 'normal' though Kim, I wouldn't worry too much sweet :thumbup:

On the other hand, it took me 16 weeks to even see a period after my D&C, so you've done well :)

Thank you, sweets. 28 days would be AWESOME! I agree with you, those cycles would go by super fast. You're right, there's not a lot of difference between 28 and 32, but when you're talking TTC...those 4 days can seem like an eternity!

Oh god, no.. you don't want them to get any longer than that! it would seem like each cycle lasted forever. I personally would love my 28 day cycles back, it seemed like they came around so quickly. I know there isn't a great deal of different between 28 days and 35 but in terms of O'ing, testing, it seems like a long time :( 32 days is quite 'normal' though Kim, I wouldn't worry too much sweet :thumbup:
I agree

Have you gals tried the Chinese gender predictor? I have, just for fun, of course. If I were to conceive this month, it says I would have a girl!!! :pink: Apparently there's a 3 out of 4 chance its predictions are correct.

Oooooh I'm going to do that! :happydance: not that ive even o'd yet so I'll have to base mine on November right ?

My last one :blue: too shara, and as I was coming back around from my d&c I vaguely heard the surgeon say to the person who monitors you 'male', I don't have a clue if it was even anything to do with my baby but he said I really needed the d&c and I could have never miscarried naturally due to the size the baby still was apparently :/ completely went off topic but yeah, last time around it said :blue:

That's so cool that it says :pink: for the 3 of us, I'd love it if that actually happened. Me and Jesse were looking at names again earlier, can't help ourselves! I love Grace lately <3 and daisy-may we both though was sweet. Still absolutely clueless on boys names although Jesse pointed out Romeo and I immediately thought of you shara ;) I wonder where Jodie is? I hope she's ok :(

Oh wow!! That's so funny Louisa. Romeo is a cute boy's name. I love Grace too. Really pretty. I've been stuck on Royal and now our new name Roma. I really liked that one. He actually came up with that one since he's in this "I want a girl" stage lol..

Jesse sees Romeo as a really cool name where's as some people would think of Romeo and Juliet, he doesn't. Plus it's so unique, I've heard of 1 baby named Romeo around here!

Aww I love Roma personally and it's so close to Romeos name - cute <3 it's sweet that he's in a 'I want a girl' phase because so is Jesse funnily enough! He has pretty much always wanted a girl, I think it's the whole daddy's girl thing.

My only problem with Grace is that I wouldn't know what to use as a middle name because Grace nearly always is a mn itself, and because it's only one syllable I wouldn't know what to put with it. I love Gracie May but it's a bit childish for when the baby got older I guess. I think the whole naming thing will be an issue for me personally haha

Good morning, my dears! I'm sorry I was off the radar yesterday evening. We had dinner out with my mother-in-law and her boyfriend and didn't get home until late. I had 3 (!!!) glasses of :wine: and was beyond ready to go to sleep once we got home. :sleep:

What sites did you guys use for the gender predictions? I used the one on Countdown to Pregnancy and it didn't ask for a due date, just the mother's age at conception and the month she conceived. So according to that one, you WOULD get your little Roman, Shara! You are 28, correct? And yes, Louisa, as long as you don't O today or tomorrow, it says you'd have a girl! If Jodie conceived in October, it says she'd have a girl, too! (I think I remember her saying she's 21, but even if she's only 20, it still says girl for October conception.) That's just based on the one I looked at, but I'd like to try the ones y'all used and see if mine comes out different. I know we can't really hang our hats on it, but it's so fun to think about! :pink: :blue: :pink: :blue: :pink:

Why are boys names so hard??? Y'all know I love Grace, as Waverly Grace is my front runner for a girl. So I guess you're right about Grace being popular as a middle name, Louisa. But Grace is beautiful regardless of whether it's a first or middle name. <3 I think Grace Ann is pretty. Don't worry, though, if you use Grace, you'll find something you love! And of course I love Royal, Roma and Roman. They all start with Ro (like Romeo) AND they all sound great with Carter! Have you guys thought about middle names, Shara?

JODIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Where are you??? We miss you terribly, please come back!!!!!!!! :sad2:

I too used the one where you enter your age and month of conception Kim :D Jodie is a year older than me, 20, I can't believe it says girl for her too! That's all 4 of us, right? Or was it blue for shara, either way it's definitely a fun thing to think about :wohoo: I thought Grace Ruby was pretty and Grace Lillianna <3 I love thinking about names! I think I'm obsessed. But the minute I try and think of boys names I just can't. Although I thought of Kyson earlier and I do really like Kaden too. I can't help but think I'm turning away from Jaida a little :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->