Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

I'm not trying to sway you but I love Gracie May (although it reminds me of an American singer Macy Gray who I love)! Has Jesse warmed up to it yet??

Yeah he likes it shara but names like that confuse me a bit because what would we call her day to day, gracie? Gracie May? Do we hyphen it Gracie-May, how would it be written in registers etc, double barrel names are tricky. I think Layla Grace is pretty :D

Anyways! Good morning to you girlies <3 how are you both?

Xx

And yeah Kim I agree!! :( I miss my little English buddy. Well, welsh.. Same thing :haha:

Kim, www.parenting.com same one I used before. I used it because the ladies on here told me that was more reliable because thats the same that happened on the babycenter website. I had 2 different genders, so Idk :shrug: I'll be happy with whatever

I just found a list of boy names I made a while back! Obviously none of them stuck because I couldn't remember a single one to tell you guys when we first started discussing names!

Do y'all like any of these? Bennett, Carter (which would be even more special now because of Shara!), Cullen (yes, Twilight), Easton, Embry, Ethan, Grayson/Greyson, Riley, Quinn.

Another name that I like but absolutely cannot get Shaun to agree on is Willis. The reason I like it is because my Dad's name is William and my mom's name is Phyllis. Combine the two and you get Willis! Also, I forgot to tell you guys the significance of Waverly. I looked it up on a baby names website and fell in love all over again because it said Waverly "could well become the next generation's successor to Kimberly". How could it not be meant to be? Still trying to get Shaun on board, though.

Yeah he likes it shara but names like that confuse me a bit because what would we call her day to day, gracie? Gracie May? Do we hyphen it Gracie-May, how would it be written in registers etc, double barrel names are tricky. I think Layla Grace is pretty :D

I think Gracie and Gracie May are absolutely adorable. And I don't think Gracie sounds too young for an adolescent or adult. She would be known as Gracie as she got older so no one would really think twice about it, imho. I also love Layla Grace, very pretty! <3

I am well this morning. And I loveeee the me Layla no matter what middle name she has lol. Super cute.

Kim, just about all of those boy names yo listed are really handsome!!!! Awwwww. Either one would work.

Afm---i am sadly missing Jodie too. This is so not cool. I hope it is her internet or something because I hate thinking something happened to her:sad2:
We have thought of middle names too. Anastacia for girl and Andre for boy (my belated father's name) which Romeo said if we must have a boy might as well use my dad's name in it

I love carter, grayson and riley! It's weird because carter is a boys name that I have liked for a while and Jesse likes Romeo :haha: so basically- I would have Romeo carter as a first and middle name without thinking twice! I love the meaning of Waverley kim and reasoning behind willis is actually a-dor-a-ble!!! Not many people have the chance to do that as their parents names don't add up to a normal sounding name, mine certainly doesn't anyway haha. Thanks guys I love Layla Grace too <3 the name we had for a girl last time was Layla rose, and because of what happened I think it put me off the name Layla tremendously, and reminded me of my ex mainly! I think I'm coming back around though, and may have Jaida'd myself out at the same time :haha: I wish we could have the baby with my last name (my Turkish dad's surname, özdemir) it sounds so much better with most names than jesses surname! :nope: I also think it's such a nice idea to have parents names as middle names, I'm not fond of either of my parents names which is a problem but it's still a lovely idea. When the time comes, I don't physically know how on earth we will decide. I'm not even pregnant and we come up with one, say it a few times then get bored of it and decide against it. Maybe we only do that because it's not reality yet, but I do think Layla would be a front runner for :pink: :happydance:

Oh- good news :happydance: based on the app on my phones predictions regarding O, my fertile window starts tomorrow and peaks at Tuesday/Wednesday next week.. And today was the first time I've had a very noticeable line! So I'm guessing the apps predictions may be spot on if the opk's continue to darken :D super happy!!!

Hey FF!! sorry I haven't been around :-( my internet had major problems these past two days and wouldn't connect at all :( But all fixed now!!
Just catching up on the posts.. I think im 6dpo now! half way through TWW!

How is everyone?? xxxxx

Jodie!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
We actually missed you, was worried! Glad it was only internet problems yayayay :happydance: has your flu gone yet?! Yay! So glad you're back :D xxx

Kim, www.parenting.com same one I used before. I used it because the ladies on here told me that was more reliable because thats the same that happened on the babycenter website. I had 2 different genders, so Idk :shrug: I'll be happy with whatever

Thanks! By using the parenting.com one, if I conceive in October or November, I'll have a boy! If I conceive in December, I'll have a girl! And I agree, Shara, I'll be happy with either. I just want a healthy baby!

SHE'S BACK, SHE'S BACK, SHE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jodie, we missed you bunches! We were all very worried about you! I am so, so glad it was just your internet, honey! <3 Thank God you're OK!

I love carter, grayson and riley! It's weird because carter is a boys name that I have liked for a while and Jesse likes Romeo :haha: so basically- I would have Romeo carter as a first and middle name without thinking twice!....

:rofl: I can see his face now if I told him that I know a boy named Romeo Carter Özdemir (or Jesse's last name)!! He would freak out lol. Especially since he think he's so unique. That would deflate his fat head for sure haha

Oh, Louisa, I love your new avi, what a beautiful picture!!! Is that Amber? What's her baby's name?

I just tried the parenting.com one and got :pink: for both November and December. Everywhere is just screaming girl at me, I can't help but think everything will be pink when it does happen! But as you guys said, it really doesn't matter. We all have our preferences deep down I think but health is all we truly wish for <3

Aww thank you ladies!!! Means a lot! :D Still have a minor cough but yes flu has gone at last! Glad to be back!! :D xxxx

:rofl: I can see his face now if I told him that I know a boy named Romeo Carter Özdemir (or Jesse's last name)!! He would freak out lol. Especially since he think he's so unique. That would deflate his fat head for sure haha

LOL!!! :rofl:

Hey Jodie you should try the Chinese Gender predictor. It's been pretty cool doing that and talking about names. You have any names yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->