Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Oh- good news :happydance: based on the app on my phones predictions regarding O, my fertile window starts tomorrow and peaks at Tuesday/Wednesday next week.. And today was the first time I've had a very noticeable line! So I'm guessing the apps predictions may be spot on if the opk's continue to darken :D super happy!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! Lots of :sex: :sex: :sex: coming up for you!

Hahaha shara :haha: can't stop laughing rn.
Yes Kim that's ambi bambi! Stupid nickname we have for her I know! Her baby is Ellie :) although she's nearly as tall as her mum already- just needs to fill out now. In horsey terms - she's still 'bum high' haha :) I took my dad's horse for a ride out this morning, I choose not to contribute to this one, a gelding (male) called digby, generally because he's nutty. And he only goes and chucks me through the air whilst spooking at a bluebird. Like really, the size of him compared to a bird is hilarious, lucky we were on grass but I'm still sore to say the least and will NOT be taking him out again :haha: sticking to bambs in future. A elephant could come running at her and she still wouldn't bat an eyelid! So yep- successful morning full of bruises :wahoo:

I think Ambi-Bambi is so cute! Girl, you don't even want to know all the silly nicknames I have come up with for my dogs! So I totally understand. Yes, no more riding Digby for you, my dear! You can't be thrown off horses while you're pregnant for sure!!!

Yay, the whole group is back together again! I'm so happy and excited! :wohoo: :happydance:

Completely agree Kim! A lot of people do ride whilst heavily pregnant but I've never agreed with it. I trust amber with my life and know she's not the type to do anything stupid when ridden but any horse can be unpredictable and it's just damn right stupid to risk it imo! :nope: can't be risking those jellybeans for no one huh :)

Hey Jodie you should try the Chinese Gender predictor. It's been pretty cool doing that and talking about names. You have any names yet?

Oh will have a look now and let you know the results! Seen you're all calculating due dates too OH bday is July 18th and if I conceive this month then my due date would be around that time lol!

Yeah we have names picked out already, for a girl we have Briella Rae we both love the name Briella, and Rae is after our granddads (Ray).
For a boy it would be Mason William, again both love Mason and William after my granddad xx

I'm also so confused today. Last week I had a boil under the skin on my CHIN last week .. of all places! I soaked it with hot cotton wool balls and it did go down. I woke up today with another one like just under the corner of my mouth and I've just realised there's another on my leg (actually on my tattoo, under the skin though) I'm worried. I'm thinking maybe nat bites or just boils but why would I have so many suddenly! Freaked right out :nope: :(

Yay, the whole group is back together again! I'm so happy and excited! :wohoo: :happydance:

I totally read this in Frenchie from Grease voice where she says it at the end of the film!! x

You are too cute, Jodie! <3 And I love both Briella Rae AND Mason William! We have a nephew named Mason, my dad's name is William, Shaun's aunt (who passed away in August and was like a 2nd mother to him) her middle name was Rae, after her father Ray! It's so cool that you guys are doing that. Shara's using her dad's name for her son's middle name, too. And Briella is so pretty and unique!

Oh, Louisa, that doesn't sound good at all! :nope: I'd be a little freaked out, too!

Just did the Chinese predictor and it said I will have a boy, and also did the due date calculator and sure enough due date is OH bday.. he will be pleased lol!! x

Unsure of whether to make a doctors appointment tomorrow or if I'm wasting my time!

Aw Thank you!! And love the names you all have picked out! Its fun to think of names, although I don't think our choices will be changing we picked them out about 2 years ago and haven't changed yet!

Thank you Kim!! Im so attached to the name Briella, I think its pretty and unique too :) I haven't met anyone named Briella (YET) so hopefully it will be a rare one! xx

What do you all think of Bentley? I know it's super popular in the States, I met a couple when I was in Miami for a week! But it's unheard of here and I think it's quite cool. I associate it with the car which is my only problem but there could be worse things to associate a name with! Atleast it's a well known, decent make car at that :haha:

I haven't either, Jodie. Briella is very pretty and unique!! Very beautiful names here!!! I haven't heard one yet that I didn't like. You can tell we all have beautiful babies on the brain lol...Love the Frenchie voice comment. That's me and Romeo's movie I SWEAR!" OMG we've watched that 100 times on Netflix haha...

Awwww Bentley. It is popular here but still just as adorable when you hear someone call their toddler son that name. I like it a lot

Louisa I would definitely make an appointment to see what they are! FX'd itll be ok. and I LOVE the name Bentley!! Super cute!
Aww I love that film too Shara!! Watched it yesterday actually haha! <3

I like Bentley too! Would you use it for a boy or girl or either? My friend's cousin named her little girl Bentley, so it could go both ways. Super cute! <3

Who DOESN'T like Grease, right? :D

I would personally only use it for a boy :blue: on the other hand I'm not sure if I'd have the guts! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->