Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Oh, sorry, I misunderstood. Thanks for the compliment! We were actually in an airport in my avi pic. I thought you were talking about the one on my profile page. I left you a message on your profile page telling you to go check it out because I thought it was so cute (I stole it from someone's avi or else I would've used it as my own avi!).

I don't know if you gals across the pond get Oprah, so I wasn't sure if you'd get the joke. :haha:

Oh, sorry, I misunderstood. Thanks for the compliment! We were actually in an airport in my avi pic. I thought you were talking about the one on my profile page. I left you a message on your profile page telling you to go check it out because I thought it was so cute (I stole it from someone's avi or else I would've used it as my own avi!).

I don't know if you gals across the pond get Oprah, so I wasn't sure if you'd get the joke. :haha:

Haha! I was so jealous I thought you went to the Oprah show!!!! Lol she was always giving away something to the audience. I really do wish I could've went lol

You and me both, SSM!!! <3

How are we all doing today, ladies? Happy Halloween! :witch:

Girls. I'm trying sooo hard not to wig out right now....but either I'm about to start my period or I'm implantation bleeding. I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped, there was pink on the toilet paper. Not once but THREE times. And I didn't have to look hard to see it. Is implantation bleeding supposed to be bright red? Please help me calm down. I'm freaking out!

Good afternoon chickas <3

Happy Halloween!!!! I'm so excited, I feel like a child all over again :haha: we spent nearly the whole morning carving pumpkins! Yay!

I'm good thanks what about you guys? :kiss:

I PROMISE I'm not symptom spotting this time...I'm either about to start my period or...

Sorry Kim it crept to the bottom of previous page. No I don't think it's meant to be bright red, ooooo!! And it definitely wouldn't be AF this early surely?!

Omg noooo the page had already flipped over. Well it seems pretty early for you to be having AF isn't it? Unless your LP is super short which it can't be because your cycles are normally right? I'm thinking IB FOR SURE!! No way that's AF that soon. I don't wanna go too far too soon but I'm almost positive that IB

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->