Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

No worries, honeys. I am really just trying to tell myself it is NOT implantation because I don't want another heartbreak. But I don't think it could be AF, either. Please tell me something else it might be. Just old CM? There was no thickness to it at all, it was watery like pee because it soaked into the toilet paper, except it was dark pink instead of yellow like pee.

Omg noooo the page had already flipped over. Well it seems pretty early for you to be having AF isn't it? Unless your LP is super short which it can't be because your cycles are normally right? I'm thinking IB FOR SURE!! No way that's AF that soon. I don't wanna go too far too soon but I'm almost positive that IB

I think it's too early for AF, too. My LP was 16 days last cycle, usually between 14-16 days since D&C. Is there anything else it can be? I don't want to get too excited. But to be on the safe side, I definitely will NOT be having any alcoholic beverages at the costume party we're going to tonight!

Sorry I freaked out, y'all. I already feel better just knowing y'all are there. :hugs: Thank you!

I'm calming down, slowly but surely. Thank you, my sweet, sweet friends. I really don't know what I'd do without you guys.

I don't want to say too much and get you excited if it's a false alarm but I honestly don't know what else it could be Kim! It sounds pretty good to me but we shall see :D fx put it that way! I'm also really confused today. My O sticks have been getting darker but normally do take a while for the test line to show, it's not instant like a pos pregnancy test, is that normal? Anyway, they've been getting darker and today you can't even see it :( I did go out for lunch this afternoon and drank 2 glasses of j2o, and it does say diluted pee won't work with opk's.. So I will re test in about half hour I guess but it's a huge kick in the teeth! :nope:

The thickness should be an indication, or lack thereof. AF bleeding, at least mine IS thick. Implantation bleeding is regular blood. It just comes from a broken vessel in the uterine wall so it would look like regular blood. When I had my subchorionic hemorrhage my last pregnancy it was bright red.

I just have my FXd for you Kim!! Whatever the case I hope its not bad. I hope that's a bean sticking in you though

I love my girls, I just do! Thank you both so much for being sweet and reassuring. :) <3

Louisa, from what I've read about OPKs, you should wait 4 hours after drinking something to test. So you're probably right about your pee being diluted. Don't drink a lot between now and a couple hours from now and test again then. I just don't think you'll see much of a change if you only wait 30 minutes, hun.

Any ideas girls? :( definitely having a down day. :cry: I feel like you guys are all way past O and feel like it's never gonna happen for me
:(

Thanks Kim, were on the same wavelength too haha

Grr I hate it when I'm not sure if a post crept to the bottom of the page! It's so annoying :nope:

Any ideas girls? :( definitely having a down day. :cry: I feel like you guys are all way past O and feel like it's never gonna happen for me
:(

It will happen for you, honey, you just have to be patient. I honestly think it IS because your pee was watered down. Try to wait as long as you can to take another pee and test so your LH (I think that's the right one) has enough time to build up to a good level. It is unfortunate that you're not right along with us, but you have to try not to think of it as us being ahead of you. Once you've Od, it'll be a "hurry up and wait" situation so try to relax and not be so concerned about your O. It's coming, but you have to let it be on it's own time. Stress will push your O back, so do your best not to worry and keep telling yourself that it IS going to happen! :) :kiss: Have you noticed any changes in your CM?

Grr I hate it when I'm not sure if a post crept to the bottom of the page! It's so annoying :nope:

Me too, me too, me too! It's the worst feeling because you don't want to be a pest, but you want to make sure your girls have read it! I felt the same way when I was wigging about the spotting.

Just to give y'all a heads up, I am about to go to my office Halloween feast and costume contest. I'll be back after. :flower:

Yeah I guess so. We managed to fit in a BD today which is good. My mum has always sworn by day 10,12,14 and 16, but it's useless if I'm not O'ing lol! The only reason I did a stick at 2 was because apparently there's most LH(?) in your pee between 2 and 2:30 apparently but I'll wait until 4 to see if there's any change.

Ooooh sounds good Kim, have fun!!
:witch:

My CM has been like thick and sticky (sorry :sick: ) for the past few days but it's turning into that white thinner CM, and a lot of it!

Me too, me too, me too! It's the worst feeling because you don't want to be a pest, but you want to make sure your girls have read it! I felt the same way when I was wigging about the spotting.

Just to give y'all a heads up, I am about to go to my office Halloween feast and costume contest. I'll be back after. :flower:

Oooooo girls I'm so sorry. It got kind of busy on the phones so I had to take care of the queues first. That's not being a pest at all. I hate that too. But like Kim said you have to have a 4-hour hold to let the LH build up hun. It's quite alright. I didn't O til CD 14 and trust me that even seemed like forever. It's okay ladybug. It's coming :) and then so will you

It's only been an hour and I'm dying for a pee right now, noooo haha! :nope: every day that I've taken a O test this cycle I haven't waited 4 hours but but maybe that's why they haven't been as dark as they 'should' be at that point in my cycle, I'm soooo impatient! :haha: I take your word for it shara ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->