Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Good morning beautiful girlies <3

Thanks Shara, I was so shocked at myself for the water drinking :haha: guess who woke up this morning and drank another glass? ;) I'm on a roll!! :happydance:

Aww Shara bless you. I found it really hard to hear of people's pregnancies (especially people that already have 3 or 4!) and the ones who seem to get pregnant SO quickly. I'm not a jealous person actually but it just deflated me. One of my friends that I met through horses (she keeps her girl down at my dad's yard), she announced that she's 16 weeks yesterday! I am happy for her but at the same time it makes me want it so so so much more aswell! I remember when I was pregnant before, my cousin who was 20 at the time was also pregnant and announced it around the time of my mmc.. She had her baby boy on my due date- was the hardest day of my life! I think I'm over that bit now for the most part and can generally deal with other peoples pregnancies without thinking too much about my own. Like you said, probably because I know it will happen for me when the time is right :pink: :blue:

Thank you honey I love Layla Grace a lot, so glad that Jesse does too! It's probably the only one we could ever agree on! Names are a very difficult subject for us :haha: I dread to think what it will be like when the time DOES come! He loves frankie for a boy but I really don't :nope: ah well- cross that bridge when we get to it right ;)

Xx

Good Morning!!!

Happy hear you're giving water a fair chance lol. You'll see it will definitely help with EWCM. It does make it more abundant and apparent to distinguish from other things. Soon enough it'll be second nature and you won't mind drinking it then.

Naming the baby, surprisingly enough, wasn't a hard thing for us because he let me pick the names, except Roma :) (I think because all of them ARE played off his name lol).

How was your Halloween?

And Louisa, I'm not a jealous person either but I understand exactly what you mean! I had nothing but joy when my neice and nephews were born, but when we all get in this setting and I notice the little ones, all under 1 yo, it makes me sad. Knowing I was supposed to be 4 1/2 months by now and finding out what I was gonna have. It just hurts all over again to know my baby's no longer with me :(

Sorry to go on that rant. I know it's gonna happen for all of us soon. I can feel it. Whether its this month or next month, we will get our BFPs before Christmas :xmas12:

I loveeee Roma it's so pretty and unique!!! <3

It's a weird feeling isn't it? Like, I'm the first to say if I think anther female is pretty and silly things like that. Me and Jesse have been sat on a beach before and I've actually pointed out a girl that had a fab body :haha: I'm not a lesbian, I just don't envy people for what they have and would rather compliment it! But this subject is so different :( it's still not a jealous streak but it's so hard to explain- you all know how it feels! Especially when people are constantly announcing their pregnancies on Facebook (another reason why I deactivated for a while) I'm always seeing baby bumps etc. it's too much. I should have a 2 year old this December ._. But I do try to put those feelings aside because as you said our turn is NEXT :happydance: were doing everything right, why wouldn't it be :D

My Halloween was good thanks yours? :) :witch: I took my niece to a Halloween party. She had a ball :D

I took my nephew (my sister who just had the baby son) to a party too!!! I didn't dress up but he was Captain America lol....he had a blast. They had a ghost pinata and he got to bust it open! It made me so happy for the future when I have my son or daughter lol. I felt like a proud Aunt :smug:

Good morning, girlies!!!

I know I say this in one way or another practically every day, but we really ARE soul-sister-mates! I feel the same as you guys about other babies. (btw, congrats on your new little nephew, Shara! So sweet!) I am happy for people, truly, but can't help feeling a bit sad for myself and what I lost. As a matter of fact, there were two pregnancies in my office just before me (they say things happen in threes, right?). Katherine had her little boy Pravin at the end of September and Kevin's wife just had their little boy James yesterday. As you already know, I would've had mine around Christmas Eve...but I never made it far enough in my pregnancy to announce it to the office. It was so hard to hear them talking to other co-workers about their pregnancy milestones, like baby's first kicks and sex of the baby and baby names, etc. We work in cubicles so it's impossible not to hear everything. There were several times I had to take a break or go to the bathroom just to get away so I wouldn't start crying in front of everyone and then have to explain myself. Enough time has passed to where I didn't cry yesterday when we found out Kevin's wife was in labor. I'm genuinely happy for them! It's just that it can be so hard on those of us who have suffered a loss not to feel some sense of sadness when seeing, hearing or talking about babies and pregnancies.

Broccoli is my absolute FAVORITE veggie, Shara! Asparagus is my 2nd favorite. I hope you are staying warm and bundled up. It is only supposed to get up to 60 for the high here today, so I know you're in bad shape up there! Hopefully you don't have to do much of anything outside the house today!

Way to go, Louisa! Keep drinking that water, hun! It's amazing what we can make ourselves do when it comes to TTC, huh? :winkwink: It's good for you to get in the habit now because it'll be important during your pregnancy, too, my sweet! Also, I am not a lesbian or bisexual either, but I point out pretty girls to Shaun sometimes. I think it's good to be able to say another girl is pretty or guy is handsome, as long as that's as far as it goes, you know?

Glad your niece enjoyed the Halloween party last night, Louisa. Was it a costume party? What did she dress up as? Did you dress up too? I'm interested to hear about yours too, Shara!

Awww, Shara, he sounds so cute! I wish my niece and nephews on my side were still that young. You see, I have 2 sisters and a brother - Michelle is 11 years older than me, Stacey is 10 years older and Jay is 7 years older. So my nephews are 13, 12 and 10, and my niece is 9. My youngest nephew is on Shaun's side, Mason, he's 5 but went trick-or-treating with his parents last night. We went to a costume party and it was fun, but we were up late so we're exhausted today!

I went as Elsa from frozen Kim haha!! And Sofia my niece went as Jessie the cowgirl from toy story! :haha:
It doesn't sound very halloweeny but we had a list of characters to choose from :D we didn't want to go as the typical ghost characters etc! it was good, i came 2nd out of the parents/adults contest and Sofia came 3rd. There were 16 adults and 32 children if I remember rightly. :D

I have to say I'm the odd one out with broccoli. I use to love it! I called it trees as a child :haha: but I really can't stomach it anymore. I say I love cauliflower but I only eat the cheese that surrounds it in the cauliflower cheese! I'm terrible. I do make up with it with my love for fruit I guess ;) guess who's sitting here with a whole watermelon haha!! Love it :p

Thanks Kim! It was so awesome to see how he clung to Romeo too! That'd what prompted my thought of how our little one would be with him.

Louisa that sounds pretty good. Of course 1st would've been better, but out of 16 people that's pretty good. Youreice

Thanks Kim! It was so awesome to see how he clung to Romeo too! That'd what prompted my thought of how our little one would be with him.

Louisa that sounds pretty good. Of course 1st would've been better, but out of 16 people that's pretty good. I'm sure you're niece was adorable too in her Jessie costume. I never seen anyone wear that as a costume before! She should've come in first..it was rigged lol..
Glad you guys had a good time too

Thanks chick! I had to have my hair sprayed blonde like Elsa which was strange - with my dad's Turkish background I've never been able to go lighter with my hair so it felt very strange :haha: what you been up to today ladies? Xx

Morning ladies :flow:

How are you all feeling?

I'm quite happy so far today :) I fell asleep naked last night (hahaha :haha: ) we didn't BD as were aiming for every other day until I get a peak reading/2 dark lines (& then we'll up our game) but anyway, I fell asleep completely naked and woke up soooo wet down there :)sick:) it's my CF turning from thick/sticky to watery/EW :happydance: and I actually think this water drinking has played a part in that because I've never had so much! I've been holding my pee since 9 this morning, it's now 10 past 11 so I will try and get to 12:30 before I take my O test and see how it looks today. It was super noticeable yesterday :D I'm on CD12 so I should think so!

:happydance: :D

Good morning chickadees!!! I'm feeling very happy this morning. I thinks it's that extra hour of sleep I got haha.

I'm so happy for you Louisa :dance: that's so exciting. I can't to hear how dark today's line is! I'm pretty drinking water is playing a big part in the abundancy of your CM. I'm proud of you.

Afm, I've been getting those" wet" mornings too. I took another O test and nothing, so I'm not sure if this is normal after O because I never checked it after O before so it could be just how my body is now.
This upcoming week is so exciting. I can tell your gonna start that BD soon. FXd you catch that egg Louisa. Then, we get to test. Secretly, I tested this morning at 10 dpo and of course, BFN. I'm not upset or discouraged though because I knew it was too early, I just wanted to test to see. Its a week before my AF is due so I knew there wouldn't be a line yet, but hey what if there was :shrug: my last pregnancy, I got a very faint line 2 days before my AF was supposed to show so I don't know what made me do it :haha: maybe because it was cheapie lol. Anyway, I'll start my actual "testing" on Friday and see what happens then.

Where's Jodie at?? I hope not internet problems again. I want to know when my other ladies will be testing.

My line is still quite a bit lighter than the test line but remember my cycle was 35 days last month so there could still be a few days before O yet. It's getting darker though, very very noticeable!! I can't wait for those clearblue tests to turn up, it's such a guessing game with the paper O tests!

Ahh shara :( but it's so early honey as you said. I wouldn't let it dishearten you but I know what you mean, I've tested WAY too early before aswell 'just Incase' who knows?! <3

Thanks Louisa. Yeeeeeaaaah I knew that it was WAAAYY too early but I wanted to press my luck haha. I'm not discouraged by any means because I knew it already. I still have 5 days to go before my AF exactly so the chances were extremely slim of seeing even a tinge of a line lol. It's all good I'm gonna test on Friday if AF doesn't show up early :)
Now if I get a BFN Friday then I don't know HOW I'll feel lol, but I have faith nonetheless.

Yeah testing again on Friday sounds a good idea :D I have everything crossed for the 3 of you, but if not there's still time before Christmas to get our bfp's right?! ;) I'm doing so well with eating healthy and water drinking so I hope that contributes towards a bfp this month. I can't deal with the thought of ANOTHER month of drinking plain water to ensure loads of EWCF. I know you have to drink lots when pregnant too but I'm sure adding a tiny drop of juice to it can't hurt :haha: take the cheaters way out of course :happydance:

Where's Jodie again and Kim today! Why do I have a feeling she's having a super long lay-in?! :haha:

And you're right, if not this cycle we still have one before Christmas and can still get our BFPs. I love your positivity

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->