Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Good morning, my sweets! I'm so glad both of you are having good days today! :) I however am in a foul mood as Shaun and I have been arguing pretty much all morning. Him grumpy + me grumpy = no good for anyone. Not to mention Dixie has puked 3 times this morning, and the last time I wasn't able to get paper towels under her mouth fast enough so she puked all over the carpet. :( :sick: Flash wouldn't stop whining for some reason that I couldn't figure out (sympathy for Dixie, maybe?), and no one likes seeing their babies sick or not happy! The whole while, Shaun just keeps laying on the couch watching TV! I'm just so frustrated in general. I am actually out shopping for groceries right now, I had to get away for a bit! Let him clean up the puke if Dixie gets sick again! Now of course I'm worried about her, too...hopefully just a little upset tummy and nothing serious. :|

Louisa, I'm so happy for you and your EWCM! YAAAAY! Keep at it with that water, girlie, so you can continue getting that good quality CM through O! And I don't think a drop of juice in your water is a bad thing at all! Whatever it takes so you can drink water! ;)

Shara, I've been tempted to take an HPT too as I've had a few more spotting instances, but I'm holding out. AF isn't due until next Sun I think, so I'm not sure if I'll test before Monday. My curiosity might get the best of me, so we'll just have to see!

Just "talking" with my girls has already made me feel a little better!

Aww no Kim :( that doesn't sound good at all. My dog has been sick for the last 3 days too! He's barely been eating anything but luckily he's got his yearly shot tomorrow at the vets so it will be a good excuse to get them to look at him just to be safe. Dixie has probably just eaten something chick I wouldn't panic. Like a human, if they blood sick then it's definitely more worrying than normal sick. It's probably just her way of expelling anything bad out of her body that she might of swallowed :hugs: I hate to hear that you've been arguing with Shaun :( nobody likes arguing but we all do it from time to time (sometimes even more than that for me and Jesse believe me lol :haha:) I have to say though, your comment about letting Shaun clean up the sick if Dixie is sick whilst you're out did make me laugh hahaha bless you Kim :p I hope whatever it is you manage to sort it when you get back! I'm sure one of you just got out of the wrong side of the bed as they say :hugs: xx

Oooooo how exciting that you've had even more spotting!!!! Eeeek I cannot wait for you ladies to test <3

Thank you, Louisa, you're so sweet! Your reassuring post really made me feel a lot better, hun. <3 When I got home, Shaun was doing chores and he said Dixie hadn't gotten sick since! Yay! And you were absolutely right - we BOTH got up on the wrong side of bed this morning. Also, we weren't even arguing about anything important, it was all petty and silly. We were just both grumpy and taking it out on each other. We're fine now. :) :kiss: I'm glad I made you laugh with that comment about cleaning up after Dixie, it makes me laugh now, too! :p I hope your pup is OK! You'll have to let us know how the vet visit goes tomorrow. Good thing he already had his annual appointment scheduled for tomorrow, that works out perfectly!

So sorry for both of your fur babies :( I hope they get better....

Kim, it's good to hear you and dh are back to normal. Nothing worse than arguing over petty things. I'm glad yo uboth got over it and fast. That's what real love does for ya lol :)
You know I was trying my best not to give in to my temptation, but then I went into the closet to get something and one of them fell down ....and bam I was suckered into it haha. I'm gonna try A LOT harder to not test during the week though. I told Romeo when I visited him on his lunch break and he said he'll help me hold out but he's anxious too lol...I don't know If I can trust him :haha: we'll see

Thanks, Shara honey! <3 And Dixie is totally fine now. She probably just ate something like Louisa said, that upset her stomach.

I don't blame you for taking a test, as a matter of fact, if it had thrown itself at me the way it did to you, I would've had a hard time putting it back, too! :haha: And now that I have said I am going to try not to test until next Monday, I don't know if I'll last that long!

Where is our Jodie gal? I'd like to see when she's planning to test, too. Hopefully just internet issues again... :|

Jodie keeps disappearing :( does it say when she was last online on her profile?! I can't see on my phone. I hope she's alright but probably is just internet! Our internet in this country is pretty sh*t lol, well our providers are anyway! I have cramps on the right side of my pelvic region.. I hope it's O pain! :happydance:

Thanks Kim :D according to the app I've got, today is my peak day. But nothing will tell me that until the clearblue O tests turn up because of the way I'm unaware of my cycle length now! Plus they're not exactly accurate anyway ;)

I hope O starts soon for you Louisa. Sure sounds like it :happydance:

Good Morning Ladies!!!! How's everyone? Still no Jodie today :(??

Nope still no Jodie :(((( major sad face!

My digitals turned up- I wasted the first one by not reading the instructions (I didn't think I had any!) I tipped everything out the box and they were taped inside .. I didn't realise that until I guessed how to use the first one and wasted it, didn't even get a reading -.- THEN I came across the instructions and curiosity got the better of me and I ended up waiting no more than an hour before doing another stick! It obviously came up with a low reading when it states in the instructions it has to be the first pee of the day for these specific ones.. Very disheartened but I asked for it by taking it midday with barely any buildup in my pee (if any). Will see what it says with the first one of the day tomorrow - I sure as hell hope it's not another low reading! I think I'll genuinely cry :haha: :(

Hi, ladies!

Aw, Louisa, I'm sorry you got a low reading but I think you're right about it being low levels in your pee. I'd try not to be too discouraged if you get another low reading tomorrow morning. Your app is probably still based on your shorter cycles. However, I have a feeling you'll get a smiley face tomorrow because of the quality CM you've been having! :) Are you guys BDing just in case?

Yep we've been bd'ing every other day :) I always feel like bd'ing every day gives us so much more of a chance but you know what they say about giving his swimmers time to mature and build up again so we're trying every other day :D do you guys do every day or every other? :sex:

We BDed every other day until I got the peak reading and then we BDed every day for 3 days in a row. According to SMEP you're supposed to skip a day after the 3 days in a row and then BD one more time, but I didn't read the entire plan until after that day had passed. :( If I don't get a BFP this month, I'll follow the plan to the T next cycle.

Guess what I'm eating right now? Watermelon! When you said you were eating watermelon the other day, I meant to tell you it's my favorite fruit! I forgot to mention it. Yum!

Love your new avi, btw, Louisa! He's so precious! <3 How is he doing today? Have you been to his vet appointment yet?

I'm thinking that I may have already O'd, because my paper O test was much lighter than yesterday's :/ I took it at the same time after holding the pee for the same time as normal so that's really strange actually. If that's the case then why was my test line never as dark as the control line.. Rah :( I hope it's coming up within the next few days, this is really confusing me.

Aww thank you I love him! He's so scrummy <3 yeah he had it at 4, we've not long been back. They checked his temp and heart rate, eyes, etc. he's completely healthy according to them although he squealed like a girl for his shot bless him.

Ahh I love water melon!!! I really fancy some now you've said that ;)

That's weird about your O test and the lighter line. :confused: I'll definitely be interested to hear what your digital OPK results are tomorrow. Are you still having EWCM?

He's such a little cutie! I love his eyes. What did you say his name was again? Another silly English/American question: what does scrummy mean? Sounds like our word for scruffy, but he doesn't look scruffy so I'm not sure. :shrug: Did his appetite go back to normal? I know you said he wasn't feeling well yesterday, either, so I hope he's feeling better! :kiss:

Also, did we decide you're 6 hours ahead of me now and 7 hours ahead of Shara? It's 12:44 here right now.

How are you feeling anyway chick? :kiss:

Aw, thanks for asking! Tbh, I'm not feeling very well today, almost like AF is about to arrive. I'm cramping and nauseous and have diarrhea (sorry for the visual :haha:), and just feel yucky in general. AF isn't supposed to get here for another week, so I just don't know.

There's still a lot of CM but it's a mixture between EW and sticky so I am truly stumped :(

His name is Bailey, Kim :D hahaha scrummy means yummy, cute etc.. Just want to eat him (as the expression goes) :)

The time here is 5 to 7, so yep I'm guessing 6 hours but it was actually October when I went to Miami and we were 5 hours behind England there?! Weird.

Aww I'm sorry that you've been feeling like crap.. Whenever I feel like that, I tell myself it's part of being a hormonal woman! God knows what our bodies are up to. I still have hope for you :hugs: my fingers are still crossed for the 3 of you, and for my O! I'm intrigued to see what my test says in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->