Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

He actually looks really miserable in that photo, it was when he was being sick actually so I'm not surprised bless him, sticking phones in his face :haha: poor boy <3

Cutie patootie he is Louisa. That's so adorable!! Awww. I'm glad he's doing better though.

Kim, I've been in the same boat. I've been crampy since the day I told you guys the first day and it hasn't stopped since. Corpus Luteum maybe?? I don't know but I had one previously so I'm not sure if it will happen again, but I've been kinda "wet" down there, so I thought it was an early Af for sure, but nothing. They're not as bad but definitely noticeable!

FX that's it's early pregnancy symptoms for us, Shara honey, and NOT AF!!! :af: :af: :af: Wouldn't that be awesome?!? <3 What's Corpus Luteum? I've heard that term and know it has something to do with the egg/ovulation, I think...but it makes you have symptoms? And you get wet before AF shows? I don't know that I've ever noticed that. I'll have to pay closer attention! I'm sorry your cramps haven't let up, though. Maybe it's a good sign! :winkwink:

He actually looks really miserable in that photo, it was when he was being sick actually so I'm not surprised bless him, sticking phones in his face :haha: poor boy <3

Oh, then yes, Bailey IS scrummy!!! <3 I hate it for him that he was feeling bad when you took that pic, but you made me laugh with your comment about sticking phones in his face. Probably 60% of the pics on my phone are of my babies. Maybe more than that! They're just so darn cute, you can't help but put phones in their faces sometimes! :kiss:

FX for you and your O too, hun! Can't wait to hear what tomorrow morning's reading is!

Also, when you were in Miami, I don't think the time had changed over yet, so it would've just been the 5 hour difference. ;)

I thought exactly the same about the time difference not changing Kim, because we went mid October so that makes sense :D it's strange though because our clocks have gone back too so surely it should still make us the 5 hours apart?! :haha: you know what, let's just forget it ;) haha!! So confusing!

Thank you I'm excited but also scared to take another test in the morning. I really don't even want to see it if it's another round circle, I could of aimed it today! :nope: it's 12 here and I really should try and sleep but I didn't get up until half 11 today :haha: first day off after 7 days straight though- that's the price I had to pay for changing my night shifts to days last week! All so we could BD and it turns out it hasn't even happened that I know of :haha: the things we do! :p

Yes, it is confusing! I agree with your decision to move on and forget about it! Lol

I did not realize you just finished working 7 straight days, bless your heart! But at least you'll be able to BD when the time is right. And it's right around the corner, don't worry. Get some rest, my dear. I'll be going to bed soon myself, I'm zonked! :haha:

I did another test, still low reading :cry: sighhhhh.

I've gone back to that stage where I feel like I'm never gonna get anything other than a flipping round circle :( it's cd14 I just don't get it grr. Although Kim you said you used the clearblue digitals didn't you? When you eject the stick out, there are 2 lines on it like a test aren't there? I do still have 2 lines .. Just the test one isn't as dark still -.-

Awww please don't be discouraged Louisa. It will get darker. I KNOW IT FEELS LIKE FOREVER but thats because I think patience is something we all lack when TTC. You said your cycle last month was a little longer so that could be a norm for you. Ovulation will come Louisa. The consistency in your CM sounds like it. Just hold on a little longer Ladybug :hugs:

Aw, Louisa honey, I'm so sorry to hear that. I know you're frustrated and tired of waiting, but I think Shara's right. You had a long cycle last time, so it might be taking longer to O this time. I had a 32 day cycle last time and didn't O until CD16 so try to be patient and let your body do its thing, love. Yes, I used the Clearblue digitals and there were 2 lines. I never paid much attention to them, though, because the instructions said not to try to interpret results that way. I've never used the other kind so I'm not sure if it looks the same or not. :shrug: Sorry, hun. Is your CM still good? Keep drinking that water with a bit of juice so it's EW when you O!

Thanks girls :hugs: CM is still just a mix between EW and thin & creamy. I feel much better than I did this morning :) it looks like my paper opk's are getting lighter too.. So now I'm worried they'll continue to lighten until I have only the control line again and then what?! I'm probably just being ott, I hope it happens by the end of the week. FX :( xx

Hey ladies!! Ive missed you all! Had to change internet provider as mine was soo crappy so haven't had internet :'( how are you three?!!

2 days before AF is due and ive had two BFPS.. faint but noticeably there. im not getting excited as I have bad AF cramping and with my MC I had positives but still had AF soo im gunna wait it out! xx

YAAAAAAYTY JODIE!! I'm so happy for you. Our first BFP!!" I knew it!! What test did you use???? I hope that's a good sign for all of us :wohoo::happydance::dance::headspin:

Here's my test, I'm not getting too excited as this happened last time and I MC. So AF is due in 2 days getting strong period cramps and sore boobs that's it xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 6
YAAAAAAAY is right!!! That's great news, Jodie!!! I'm so excited! I know you're apprehensive, and that's completely understandable. I know you don't want to get your hopes up, so I will get my hopes up for you! Come on, sticky bean, stay sticky!!! Are you going to keep testing every day? The line will probably get darker as each day passes! Woooooohoooooooo!!!!
:happydance: :dance: :yipee: :headspin: :wohoo:

And we've missed you, too! Hopefully your new internet provider will work out better than your old one. :) We need to know what's going on with you on a daily basis now!

Oops uploaded the same one twice.. Here's another pic x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 5
Ahh congratulations Jodie!! How exciting :) :) <3

Xxx

What are those tests called? What brand? Are they inexpensive? If so, I want to get some. I have a feeling I'm about to start going through more of them in a week or so... :winkwink:

YAAAAAAAY is right!!! That's great news, Jodie!!! I'm so excited! I know you're apprehensive, and that's completely understandable. I know you don't want to get your hopes up, so I will get my hopes up for you! Come on, sticky bean, stay sticky!!! Are you going to keep testing every day? The line will probably get darker as each day passes! Woooooohoooooooo!!!!
:happydance: :dance: :yipee: :headspin: :wohoo:

And we've missed you, too! Hopefully your new internet provider will work out better than your old one. :) We need to know what's going on with you on a daily basis now!

Aww thanks both!! It's the cramping that's making me a little apprehensive. I do feel like AF will come any minute &#128584;
Yeah will yes again tomorrow, done two tests today and both positive.
I so hope this ones a sticky!!! &#128556;&#128556;

Apologies on the test pics for some reason keeps uploading the same damn pic &#128584; xxx

You see Jodie!!!" Hold on to faith and look what he does for you. FX for your sticky bean. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->