Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Thank you all I meant.. Argh typing off of my phone isn't going well haha.

They are off of amazon, was a batch of 50 (I'm obsessed with POAS lol!) and was £2-£5 I think! They aren't a particular brand I just typed pregnancy tests in xx

Thank you Shara!! :) it does indeed! Although if this one isn't a sticky I won't waste time waiting ttc like last time I think we will get right back to it xx

You see Jodie!!!" Hold on to faith and look what he does for you. FX for your sticky bean. :dust:

Exactly! BD timing really IS important! Look what it got you! <3 <3 <3 I'm so stinkin' excited, I can barely contain myself!!!

You see Jodie!!!" Hold on to faith and look what he does for you. FX for your sticky bean. :dust:

Exactly! BD timing really IS important! Look what it got you! <3 <3 <3 I'm so stinkin' excited, I can barely contain myself!!!

I KNOW RIGHT!!! I was just about to post something and I refreshed to see if missed anything before I did, and when saw that I almost fell out of my work chair lol. I was doing the cabbage patch just like this smiley ==>:happydance:

I just felt it in my bones that SOMEBODY was getting a damn bfo. Yaaayyy

Aww you're both more excited than me haah! I think it's hard for me to get excited ATM. I'm getting strong AF cramps so hopefully it's nothing to be worried about! Once AF date passes then I'll be excited lol! Hopefully this will start a chain reaction for you all xxxx

Its okay to be precautious hun, that comes with the territory when you've had a MC. Like Kim said, we'll take it OVER the top for you, that's what sissies do!! Now sit back and enjoy this 9 month journey

Don't worry about the cramping because so many mommas say that's normal during early pregnancy

Soooo pleased for you Jodie :hugs: must be such an amazing feeling!!! Now for Kims and Sharas bfp's and my O -.- eeeek just want to hug you right now haha!! Give me a couple hours and I'll be there ;) :happydance: woo wooooo you go girllll

And hugs to you, too, Louisa! Hang in there, honey, that O is coming. Try not to stress so it doesn't get pushed back. Trust your body. It will happen, sweetie! <3 :hugs: :kiss:

Thanks Kim <3 :flow: <3 :flow:

I don't want it to, but it IS stressing me out.. a lot! I read online that for somebody with a 35 day cycle it can take up to cd21 -.- that's another week, so we will see. I don't know why I was getting increasingly darker paper O tests if if was nowhere near though! Either that or I've skipped O :( wish it would hurry up god damn it but Jodie's bfp has made my day so I sort of forgot about it :)

Aww Louisa I know it feels like eternity, because TWW is like hell lol. But we're here to support you in your rants and irritation just you're there for us when we're going through haha!! FX O comes soon for you

Another low reading surprise surprise, grrrrrrr

Thanks shara sweet. I could rant until I'm blue in the face right now :(

Aw, honey, I'm so sorry. I know it's frustrating. I wish I were there to give you a real hug! <3 :hugs:

Can't wait to hear Jodie's symptoms. I know she's gonna be over the moon once she lets it settle in her mind that she's gonna be a mommy :wohoo: I hope you get yours next Kim babe. You deserve it

You're such a doll, Shara! <3 I want to give you a big ol' hug for saying that! :hugs: Thank you, you're so sweet and it made my day! But you and Louisa deserve it, too. We all do! I really wanted all of us to get our BFPs the same cycle, it would've been so awesome!

So now for the bad news... I think I'm out, girls. :cry: I had some bright red spotting (but no thickness to it) on my toilet paper a few hours ago. However, I haven't had any since. Today is CD 26, which confuses the hell out of me because I've never in my life had shorter than a 28-day cycle. I'm really bummed. The funny thing is, literally RIGHT BEFORE I went to the bathroom and saw the spotting, I placed an order on Amazon for 50 Wondfo HPT strips (for only $18.99!) because I knew I'd want to start testing every day soon, if not twice a day. UGH!!! :growlmad: :sad2:

That's a sweet pick of you Louisa!!! Aww so cute

I agree. It must be in Antalya because look at that water - gorgeous! Louisa, you look so tan. I'm super jelly (jealous)! Your children will have beautiful skin tone. <3

You're such a doll, Shara! <3 I want to give you a big ol' hug for saying that! :hugs: Thank you, you're so sweet and it made my day! But you and Louisa deserve it, too. We all do! I really wanted all of us to get our BFPs the same cycle, it would've been so awesome!

So now for the bad news... I think I'm out, girls. :cry: I had some bright red spotting (but no thickness to it) on my toilet paper a few hours ago. However, I haven't had any since. Today is CD 26, which confuses the hell out of me because I've never in my life had shorter than a 28-day cycle. I'm really bummed. The funny thing is, literally RIGHT BEFORE I went to the bathroom and saw the spotting, I placed an order on Amazon for 50 Wondfo HPT strips (for only $18.99!) because I knew I'd want to start testing every day soon, if not twice a day. UGH!!! :growlmad: :sad2:

Oh no you don't lady! That sounds like IB!! If it's not a heavy flow I wouldn't count you out!! FXd its IB hun. Please don't count yourself out love :friends:

Aww thanks girlies :kiss: yep, it was in Antalya! :D I've got my dad to thank for my tan haha :haha: I go a little pastier in the winter but quite brown all year round :D

Oh no Kim.. you're not out until it's proper AF right?! Everything is crossed for you right now chick :hugs: same goes for you shara :)

Do any of you get lower back pain approaching O? It's okay to say if not lol, just that I've had the worst lower back pain all day! It almost feels like a burning throb but it's more noticeable when I think about it. It's not like unbearable to the point where I can't take my mind off it, it's only on one side though. It's doing my brain in :nope:

On my Ovia app, I keep adding negative O tests daily and on my little app calendar it keeps moving O day along further, it now thinks Sunday is the day until tomorrow when I bet I get another low reading and it'll get pushed to Monday and so on! On a brighter note though my CM is sooo thin and wet as of today! There is so much of it, it sounds disgusting and i'm so sorry :haha: but I can literally scoop it with my hand!!! And it's heading much more towards EW. Now all I need is a high reading! How long before Ovulation do you get a high reading on those clearblues Kim do you remember?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->