Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Thanks Louisa! Definitely got everything crossed for all of us. I hope your O comes soon too.
Well I'm gonna say not by O although I did have some mine back/ butt pain last night haha. Could be a new PMS symptom or the fact I was sitting on the couch too long? Idk but not before O. I'm more of a nauseated kind of gal near O lol

Oh yeah, it sounds like it's progressing right.
Don't worry about the TMI because I'm about to join you lol. My CM has been so wet lately. It's like a lotion texture though, not thick nor thin. I'm just surprised because I thought it was suppose to dry up. I keep having this feeling like AF is coming because of it but when I go check (which I've done countless times today)...nothing :shrug:
2 more days til AF is supposed to show so we will see

Oh no you don't lady! That sounds like IB!! If it's not a heavy flow I wouldn't count you out!! FXd its IB hun. Please don't count yourself out love :friends:

It was 2 swipes with toilet paper and still nothing since. EX (everything crossed :haha:) for all of us, but I'm not getting my hopes up for me. I'll let you guys do that for me, please.

Oh no Kim.. you're not out until it's proper AF right?! Everything is crossed for you right now chick :hugs: same goes for you shara :)

Do any of you get lower back pain approaching O? It's okay to say if not lol, just that I've had the worst lower back pain all day! It almost feels like a burning throb but it's more noticeable when I think about it. It's not like unbearable to the point where I can't take my mind off it, it's only on one side though. It's doing my brain in :nope:

Thank you both for being so supportive. <3

No, I can't say I've ever gotten lower back pain before O, but that doesn't mean you couldn't, hun. As we all know very well, every woman is different!

Oh no you don't lady! That sounds like IB!! If it's not a heavy flow I wouldn't count you out!! FXd its IB hun. Please don't count yourself out love :friends:

It was 2 swipes with toilet paper and still nothing since. EX (everything crossed :haha:) for all of us, but I'm not getting my hopes up for me. I'll let you guys do that for me, please.

You got it dude :thumbup: (in my Michelle Tanner from full house voice :haha:)

OK, ladies, I think we should all try to stop apologizing for TMI. It's obvious none of us are scared away by it, so speak your minds! I'm telling myself this just as much as I'm telling y'all because when I'm the one saying the gross stuff, I apologize, too. But I certainly don't mind when you guys do it, and there's no such thing as TMI with me, so no worries!

Louisa, your CM is definitely getting there! Maybe a little (or a lot) slower than you would like, but keep hanging in there, ladybug! (Shara, I love that and am going to start using it!) High readings for me were about 3-4 days before O, and Peak readings the day before and day of O. If I were you, I'd keep BDing regularly. This is your first time using that particular OPK so it maybe it's adjusting to your levels or something?

Shara, OMG! Usually CM does dry up after O...sounds like a good sign to me! Have you tried looking it up to see what it might mean? I know you don't want to symptom spot, but...I'd just be interested to know if it's a pregnancy symptom!

Girls, I just realized I'm on CD 27, not 26. So it's more likely the blood is AF. :( I haven't had any more since the first sighting so I guess that's good? I know I said I wasn't going to get my hopes up, but I think I did a little. Hurry up and wait for AF to be over, hurry up and wait for O, hurry up and wait for TWW...if only we KNEW when it would happen in advance, we wouldn't stress about it so much! :growlmad:

Girls, I just realized I'm on CD 27, not 26. So it's more likely the blood is AF. :( I haven't had any more since the first sighting so I guess that's good? I know I said I wasn't going to get my hopes up, but I think I did a little. Hurry up and wait for AF to be over, hurry up and wait for O, hurry up and wait for TWW...if only we KNEW when it would happen in advance, we wouldn't stress about it so much! :growlmad:

That would be too perfect for this life lol. Doesn't hurt to wish though 'cause I'm right there with you. I'm in same CD (of course you knew that because we stated the same day you just O after I did) I honestly think its IB though. Does AF normally do the spitting before she's due? I'm still not counting you out :nope:

I did look it up :rofl: even though I "wasn't" SS. Some women who get a bfp have it and some don't so I'm not holding my breath as that being a sign haha. I'm gonna buy a FRER and try it tomorrow. I know I said I would wait til Friday but the suspense is killing me. If no af Friday then I'll test again Saturday too, both with FMU

Thanks, honey. Usually CD 1 has spotting but more than what I've seen today - never red and then no more. My guess is she'll show tomorrow, but I hope you're right with the IB. I haven't had a 28 day cycle since I got off birth control!

Girlfriend, I totally understand about the SS and taking the tests! I've already told myself I'm taking one of the new tests as soon as I get them just because of the irony of ordering them and then spotting right after! They're supposed to be delivered Friday, so I'll do it then. I'm not wasting a digital just to get a :bfn:. Once I get a :bfp: on the cheap ones, I'll test with a digital to back it up. We have to promise to report back here as soon as we have the results! Which basically means y'all are going to be hearing from me every hour. (j/k)

What's FRER and FMU? I'm still learning. :blush: I would only feel comfortable asking my girls that, though! :friends:

I'm so sorry sugar...FRER is First Response Early Result and FMU is first morning urine. Or if you see me do SMU its semi morning urine

Oh yeah ladybug is what Romeo calls me when I'm in my poutty mode haha

Jodie has done her disappearing act again! :( I hope she's feeling OK. I wonder if she's had any new symptoms or tried any additional tests. I'm so curious!!!

Oh yeah ladybug is what Romeo calls me when I'm in my poutty mode haha

Awwww, that's so cute! Ladybug is such a cute and endearing term. I love it! I also love that you said sugar. Such endearing terms. Lots of ladies in my family use it, actually! <3 Makes me feel right at home!

P.S. When I read your post at first, I thought it said "potty mouth mode"! :haha: I had to go back and re-read! lol

Sorry again ladies! I haven't stopped sleeping!! Lol.

Aww kim I wouldn't count you out yet until it comes in heavy!! Still rooting for you!!

And shara that is a good sign with the cm!!

Louisa don't give up hope or stress out it'll fly by and you'll be BDing like crazy in no time!! Haha xx

Right I've taken 8 tests.. 2 digitals which I've attached and 6 normal strips all positive. AF is due tomorrow and still having pretty bad AF cramps so I'm really scared ATM! My GP won't see me until I'm 6 weeks due to my recent MC history ugh!! So going to the GUM clinic tonight to see if they'll confirm it there. Here are my two digis xx

I'm clearly pregnant ATM but it's whether it stays which I'm not hopeful due to the cramping I'm having.. It's exactly like AF. Symptoms wise it's cramping, nausea, dizziness and tiredness. Nipple soreness every now and then nothing major. And white thick Cm but not a lot x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 9
Ahh love your pic of the clearblues Jodie!!! How exciting. The fact is right now you are pregnant and although you've miscarried before doesn't mean to say this time you will so think positive and I'm sure that little one will stick! <3

& thanks but I'm not holding out much hope for me :) my paper opk's the same as you use, have gone back to just the control line so I'm counting myself out :cry: about a week ago my test lines were starting to get darker but still not anywhere near as dark as the control line, then I got some clearblue opk's and they have all been low readings so I tried another paper one yesterday midday and that's when I got the one liner again. I don't know what's going on with my body. I have no idea when AF is due even. One of my apps is saying 28th November and the other one is saying 14th. :( feel pretty low and gutted, just want to cry but that's not going to change anything. :nope:

Anyway less about me, this is a happy time for you chick <3 enjoy it and try to believe that everything will be fine and I'm sure it will xx

OMG, Jodie, how exciting!!!! Those tests are such a beautiful sight!!! I know I've already said it, but congratulations, Ladybug! (See what I did there, Shara? :winkwink:) I know those weeks will crawl by until you can see your GP, but hopefully the clinic will confirm like you said. They say PMS and pregnancy symptoms are very similar, so maybe the cramps are part of that. The others DEFINITELY sound like pregnancy symptoms. That little bean will stick this time, hun. Get all the sleep you can now, because in 9 months... Woohoo!!! How is Kyle with the news? I'm so excited for you guys! xx :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->