Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Oh, Louisa, bless your heart, honey. I read in my fertility book that lots of things can throw your cycle off. Maybe your switch from night shift to day shift, although made with good intentions, pushed your O back and once your body adjusts to the change, you'll start getting the darker lines, EWCM and then O! I can only imagine how you feel, my sweet, and I'm sending all the love and hugs I possibly can from over here! :hugs: :kiss: :hugs:

Thanks ladies!! Although I'm still not getting excited until tomorrow passes. Then my AF will be late. Just came back from the clinic I'm livid �� went to the clinic she did a test with urine sample, wAited like 20 seconds and confirmed negative. Then after about 1-2mins a line started appearing and she said she can't class it as positive if it doesn't appear within an instance. Then had a go at me for going in if I already took like 8 tests. But she added "I don't even know why you're getting so excited at this stage, you don't know for sure." Clearly she has never ttc!!!
It's made me that upset that I'm questioning all these tests as I just don't feel pregnant and my cramps are telling me AF is coming. Arghhhh.

I guess I'll just have to wait til tomorrow! X

Girls, I think y'all were right and I'm not out yet. I'm not holding my breath buttttt...I haven't spotted again since yesterday afternoon and even then it was light brown (not red like yesterday morning).

Again, trying not to think much of it, but as I get closer to CD 32, the more I can't help but hope AF stays away and I'm preggers instead! Jodie's BFP has got me feeling so hopeful! :baby:

Girls, I think y'all were right and I'm not out yet. I'm not holding my breath buttttt...I haven't spotted again since yesterday afternoon and even then it was light brown (not red like yesterday morning).

Again, trying not to think much of it, but as I get closer to CD 32, the more I can't help but hope AF stays away and I'm preggers instead! Jodie's BFP has got me feeling so hopeful! :baby:

I'm rooting for you!!! :) sounds really good xx

What a witch! I can't believe she treated you that way! And that cannot be true about if it doesn't show up immediately, you're not really pregnant. Every instruction booklet I've ever read says you have to wait at least 2-3 minutes, but not more than 10-15 minutes or something like that. I can't believe someone so rude would want to be a healthcare professional. I mean, has she never tested a woman before you? Or does she treat all early pregnant women the same? Ugh, I can't believe her! Um, yes, you DO know for sure, 8 tests have confirmed it! You just wanted medical confirmation! What a beyotch! Tomorrow will pass without event, sweetie, you'll see. And then you can start celebrating your pregnancy! :wohoo:

Oh, Louisa, bless your heart, honey. I read in my fertility book that lots of things can throw your cycle off. Maybe your switch from night shift to day shift, although made with good intentions, pushed your O back and once your body adjusts to the change, you'll start getting the darker lines, EWCM and then O! I can only imagine how you feel, my sweet, and I'm sending all the love and hugs I possibly can from over here! :hugs: :kiss: :hugs:

Thanks Kim <3 I don't know what else to do. I feel terrible as I feel like I'm bringing our thread down especially after Jodie's news, but I literally don't know what to say :( I don't have a TWW or anything to focus on :nope: just feel incapable/stupid/complete invalid right now. :cry: that's all! Xx

Sweetie, you have to have people to vent to! You're not bringing the thread down, you're upset and turning to your FF SSMs for support and encouragement! Please don't worry about bringing the thread down. We are here for each other in good times AND bad, OK? Say what you need to, we're here for you, babe. :hugs:

Omg!!!! Oh no Louisa! I thought for sure you would O. Have your Cm dried up any? Because if not then you still have a chance hun. You will never bring this thread down. Although we are extremely elated for Jodie, we understand how you feel:hugs: I understand wanting to cry and being disappointed in your body. I wish I could promise you would get O and make good on it because I WANT it bad for you. FXd for the tests being wrong because that can happen. I know you're not a downer, and I still wish you all the luck to O this cycle.

Kim, that sounds sooooooo promising. Fxd for you. When r u testing?

Woohooo Jodie. Who gives a rat's a$$ what she thinks!!! (Forgive me Father) WE'RE gonna celebrate like your 9 months already lol. It's better to have faith and be hopeful than to listen to fools. Who is she to piss on your party??? I'm dancing with you love
:dance::headspin::happydance:

Afm-- according o my tracker I am due af tomorrow so I decided to wait to test until then. If nothing first thing in the morning then I'll test and let you Bellas know. Same old cramps and milky CM for me, so just waiting :coffee:

OMG, Shara, I'm so excited to hear about your results!!! FX for you too, my sweet! I'm supposed to get my Amazon order of test strips tomorrow by 8:00 pm. I don't know if I'll be able to wait for FMU (see again what I did there, Shara? :winkwink:) Saturday but I'm fully expecting a BFN since I'm not using FMU. I wanted to wait until Monday, but who am I kidding? :haha: :wacko:

Lol you are so silly. I see what you did:haha:
I was just so impatient with mines. I think another reason why I was so quick and anxious to test was because the last pregnancy I found at 14 dpo with the same $ store test (well a new test of course :haha:) buy I'm aware now that implantation, if any, could happen at different times in different pregnancies in the same woman so I'm gonna hold out as much as possible too. In the morning, then maybe Sunday, no matter the result, unless AF shows of course lol!! :dust::dust: to us ALL

Aww Louisa hunny don't feel bad! Like kim said we are here for the good times and the bad. You will ovulate soon and I know how you must be feeling. Some people though don't get positive ovulation tests in a cycle even though they could be ovulating due to not enough surge for the tests to detect! So I would keep BDing every other day just incase if you both can. As shara said if your CM hasn't dried up then you're still fertile!! Saying that though I had no EWCM this cycle and still managed it so have faith <3

Thank you shara. I left the place so upset and disheartened I couldn't believe a 'medical professional" could be so rude! It was awful.

NO AF as of yet YAY! Took another clear blue and here is the result.. The weeks indicator has increased so I'm guessing that's a good sign!! Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 5
Thank you ladies. My girls know how to put the smile back on my face that's for sure!!! :hugs: oh my god Jodie, that's FAB that it's changed to 2-3 weeks! Your body is definitely in charge of what it's doing this time hun! I'm sat here smiling like an idiot for you <3

Anyway back to what I was going to say :haha: I will upload the picture of how my paper opk's got darker from day 9-12, and then lighten after cd12 and see what you girls can make of them.. (Don't worry, I won't hold you to it lol). I hope Jodie's right. I hope that the darkest line I got was Infact a positive but there wasn't enough surge to get anything darker than that. If that's the case then I would have ovulated around day 11/12/13 which is about right, right? I took a paper opk last night and the line is a squinter and then I took another this morning and the line is non existent so I've come to the conclusion that i can't detect it in the morning which a LOT of people have been saying.. So I'm starting to think if I had of taken those opk's on cd12/13 in the evening then they would have been positive?! OH I don't know but we will soon see I guess, I'm glad we have been bd'ing every other day just Incase apart from last night .. My CM is like a lotion consistency, just thinner, but very white just like a lotion. Omg. I was in the worst discomfort I've ever been in! Those pre conception tablets obviously contain iron which is known to constipated some people. Well I've been fine all this time, until yesterday. I realised it was because I ate no fruit or fibre based food yesterday and drunk less than normal so when we went to bed, I had the worst feeling in my stomach! It felt like a mix between bloated, gas moving around and like there was a balloon in my abdomen!!! It was the worst. I've read how it effects a lot of people, I've always been ok until now it seems (great :haha:)

How are you all? I'm dying to know what your tests say girls (if you're both doing one today, I think that's what I read?) :happydance:

I was quite surprised to see it change as only yesterday I tested again (ive tested positive 10 times now.. im obsessed lol) and it said 1-2 so for this morning at 5am for it to say 2-3 was quite a shock!! But must mean the HCG is doubling which is good! I still cant quite believe it as im having little to no symptoms other than tiredness cramps and backache. but nothing that stands out to me.. plus AF was due today so it makes it a little more less stressful to me knowing im officially 'late' lol.. yep 10 BFPs and I still don't believe it!

Regarding your OPK's hun maybe just maybe as this is very common your body geared up for ovulation but failed so it ovulating again? Unless you have already ovulated but just don't know it yet which also is common! you could very well be in your tww!! Very exciting. Atleast whatever outcome youre covering the grounds with BDing every day!! <3

Good Morning Loves :flower:

Just wanted to give an update..sooo I tested this morning and I got a BFN, and also I did have some spotting so I think :witch: is on her way. And please don't say "oh noooooo" or feel sorry at for me. I had good run this cycle, so I'm gonna try again next month and see what happens. The spotting kind of shocked me though because it actually started last night only when I wiped, so I thought for sure that if AF was coming she would here in the morning full force so no need to test, but still not yet so I'm guessing the spotting is the new norm for me. I'm normally not a spotter, once I see the spotting, within hours she's in town, so I guess the MC really did change a lot about my cycle.
Guys, suprisingly, I'm okay with it and greatful. The sooner it's over, the sooner I get to try again. We did everything we could do this cycle, and left the rest up to God, which I plan to do again next cycle, so don't you dare feel bad for me ( I know you're tender hearts <3 :haha:). I'm happy to have the opportunity to keep trying. I will get that BFP....just not this cycle lol....

Love you all. TTYL :kiss: I left my phone at home, so I'll have to respond to previous posts and check after work

NO AF as of yet YAY! Took another clear blue and here is the result.. The weeks indicator has increased so I'm guessing that's a good sign!! Xx

YAAAAAAAAAAAY, Jodie! That is a GREAT sign! :bfp: That crazy witch at the clinic had no clue what she was talking about. You're pregnant and she's just a mean and terrible woman!

Anyway back to what I was going to say :haha: I will upload the picture of how my paper opk's got darker from day 9-12, and then lighten after cd12 and see what you girls can make of them.. (Don't worry, I won't hold you to it lol). I hope Jodie's right. I hope that the darkest line I got was Infact a positive but there wasn't enough surge to get anything darker than that. If that's the case then I would have ovulated around day 11/12/13 which is about right, right? I took a paper opk last night and the line is a squinter and then I took another this morning and the line is non existent so I've come to the conclusion that i can't detect it in the morning which a LOT of people have been saying.. So I'm starting to think if I had of taken those opk's on cd12/13 in the evening then they would have been positive?! OH I don't know but we will soon see I guess, I'm glad we have been bd'ing every other day just Incase apart from last night .. My CM is like a lotion consistency, just thinner, but very white just like a lotion. Omg. I was in the worst discomfort I've ever been in! Those pre conception tablets obviously contain iron which is known to constipated some people. Well I've been fine all this time, until yesterday. I realised it was because I ate no fruit or fibre based food yesterday and drunk less than normal so when we went to bed, I had the worst feeling in my stomach! It felt like a mix between bloated, gas moving around and like there was a balloon in my abdomen!!! It was the worst. I've read how it effects a lot of people, I've always been ok until now it seems (great :haha:)

How are you all? I'm dying to know what your tests say girls (if you're both doing one today, I think that's what I read?) :happydance:

I think Jodie could be right. If your levels weren't high enough, you could've Od but it just didn't show up on the test. Remember me telling you that my fertility monitor did that to me and it was the month I got pregnant? Strange things happen, hun. Shara could be right too, though, and maybe you haven't Od yet. It's definitely possible since your CM hasn't dried up yet. You just have to keep at it and hope for the best, my sweet! <3 You poor dear, having all those tummy pains! Are preconception tablets the same thing as prenatal vitamins?

Good Morning Loves :flower:

Just wanted to give an update..sooo I tested this morning and I got a BFN, and also I did have some spotting so I think :witch: is on her way. And please don't say "oh noooooo" or feel sorry at for me. I had good run this cycle, so I'm gonna try again next month and see what happens. The spotting kind of shocked me though because it actually started last night only when I wiped, so I thought for sure that if AF was coming she would here in the morning full force so no need to test, but still not yet so I'm guessing the spotting is the new norm for me. I'm normally not a spotter, once I see the spotting, within hours she's in town, so I guess the MC really did change a lot about my cycle.
Guys, suprisingly, I'm okay with it and greatful. The sooner it's over, the sooner I get to try again. We did everything we could do this cycle, and left the rest up to God, which I plan to do again next cycle, so don't you dare feel bad for me ( I know you're tender hearts <3 :haha:). I'm happy to have the opportunity to keep trying. I will get that BFP....just not this cycle lol....

Love you all. TTYL :kiss: I left my phone at home, so I'll have to respond to previous posts and check after work

Shara, I'll be interested to hear at the end of the day if she showed up today. I'm still not counting you out yet, Ladybug! :winkwink: If she does show, I promise I won't feel sorry for you. I really admire your positivity, it shines through in your post, I love that! :thumbup: But remember the same thing happened to me a couple of days ago and you said you weren't counting me out, so I don't believe you are out yet, either!

AFM, I kid you not...I had the exact same thing happen to me last night before I went to bed! I wiped three times and each time there was a little less reddish brown spotting. I fully expected AF this morning and got nothing. And still nothing as of right now, not even a hint of pink! So I don't know what is going on. If she does show today, she'll be 3 days early, which suits me just fine because I can get on with it like you said and start trying again. I'll probably test tonight AND again in the morning.

Love you too, honey bunch! :kiss:

... If she does show, I promise I won't feel sorry for you....

:rofl: ^^^^haha!! I'll hold you to that Kim!
And she's here :witch::witch::witch:, my app was exactly on time with everything so I guess I'm back to my regular cycle then, straight 28 days. On to next month to try for my :bfp: for :xmas9::xmas10::xmas2:

GUESS WHO GOT A FLASHING SMILEY FACE?!?! eeeeek!!! :D :happydance:

Shara ... I know you said not to, but I do feel for you, but at the same time I don't because you're so positive!!! I wish I had a tiny bit of your positivity. I'm a tiny bit gutted for you, I won't lie but here's to next month girly. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->