Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

YAAAAAAAAAY LOUISA HONEY!!!!! I am so happy to hear that, you literally just made my day!!! Seriously, a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders because I worry about my girls! I am so, so, SOOOOOO glad you got it! Wasn't it the best and most exciting sight you've seen? That's how I felt the first time I saw mine. SOOOOOOOOOO happy for you, babe!!! :wohoo:

Honestly, I think Louisa is right, it's hard to feel bad for you when you're being so darn positive about it! :D When the time is right, it will happen. Keep your faith as you have been and know God will reward you! However, I'm keeping my FX for the "right time" being a November conception!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Also SO much EW! Thank you Kim <3 I'm so happy. I've literally been jumping around like an idiot for the past hour! I couldn't even watch eastenders properly (only Jodie will understand that bit lol ;) ) can't stop smiling. I'm glad I decided to test again, cd17 and I finally decide to ovulate! It says FMU, well i peed 20 minutes previous to the pee I used at 8pm and still got a smiley, So I guess you can't take everything you read as gospel right?! :D I very nearly gave up as I thought it'd be too late by now- don't know what made me test but YAY YAY YAY YAY! I am NORMAL! :happydance:

Shara, I've been meaning to ask...how is your name pronounced? With an "ah" sound or "eh" sound? Just like I had my own ideas of how you gals looked before seeing your pics, I say your name the way it looks to me and then realized a few days ago that I might be mispronouncing it!

P.S. I'm big on correct pronunciations, if that's not obvious by now. Remember the Colonna/Corona thing? :haha:

Louisa, I don't want to burst your bubble, but we're FF SSMs so I have to make sure you understand something... You probably haven't ovulated yet, sweetpea. That blinking smiley means it's time to start BDing like it's your job! After the blinking smiley (I usually had 4 days of blinking smileys), you'll get the regular smiley which means you should ovulate in the next 24-48 hours, so don't stop BDing! I'm not necessarily saying you'll have 4 days of blinking smileys too, every woman is different. But I didn't want you to stop BDing because you thought you'd Od and you probably haven't. I hope that didn't come off the wrong way, like bossy or something? And maybe you already knew that but you said something about ovulating CD 16 so I just want to make sure you know not to stop BDing until that regular smiley goes completely away! <3

Of course you're normal, hun, that's what we've been trying to tell you! :hugs: It's just hard to see outside the box when you're the one stuck in it! I know having the confirmation that your levels are increasing makes you feel so much better!

Also SO much EW! Thank you Kim <3 I'm so happy. I've literally been jumping around like an idiot for the past hour! I couldn't even watch eastenders properly (only Jodie will understand that bit lol ;) ) can't stop smiling. I'm glad I decided to test again, cd17 and I finally decide to ovulate! It says FMU, well i peed 20 minutes previous to the pee I used at 8pm and still got a smiley, So I guess you can't take everything you read as gospel right?! :D I very nearly gave up as I thought it'd be too late by now- don't know what made me test but YAY YAY YAY YAY! I am NORMAL! :happydance:

I'm so happy for you girl!! I told you, prayer works!! :dance: Just a little longer than we anticipated but that's okay too. Better later than never in this case haha!

Shara, I've been meaning to ask...how is your name pronounced? With an "ah" sound or "eh" sound? Just like I had my own ideas of how you gals looked before seeing your pics, I say your name the way it looks to me and then realized a few days ago that I might be mispronouncing it!

P.S. I'm big on correct pronunciations, if that's not obvious by now. Remember the Colonna/Corona thing? :haha:

Thanks ladies so much. Didn't wanna spend a Friday moping about something I can't change. My FF SSMs have been so great to me :blush:

You say it just like Sarah, but with "Sh" in the beginning lol

Of course you're not bossy lol! I've gone over the instructions SO many times in hope that I've read it wrong, but no I did know hehe- I meant I never thought I'd start getting anything other than a low reading at cd17, I genuinely thought that would be too late for anyone! I guess my 35 day cycles have stuck :haha: were going to do what you said you and Shaun do :) every other day whilst it's flashing and then every day when it turns peak. I was convinced I couldn't ovulate anymore for some stupid reason so to see a big flashy smiler was the best thing :happydance:

Thanks shara!!! Thank you for keeping me sane all of you :haha: <3

Of course you're not bossy lol! I've gone over the instructions SO many times in hope that I've read it wrong, but no I did know hehe- I meant I never thought I'd start getting anything other than a low reading at cd17, I genuinely thought that would be too late for anyone! I guess my 35 day cycles have stuck :haha: were going to do what you said you and Shaun do :) every other day whilst it's flashing and then every day when it turns peak. I was convinced I couldn't ovulate anymore for some stupid reason so to see a big flashy smiler was the best thing :happydance:

Whew! I thought you ladies knew me well enough to know I wasn't meaning to be bossy, but sometimes when you can't hear the tone of words it can be taken the wrong way. I should've known my girls knew me better than that! :kiss:

Ahhh, OK. Good, I'm glad we're on the same page! The latest first day I got a high reading (blinking smiley) was CD 22 so you're doing pretty good, lady! <3 Coming off birth control really messed with my cycles! Crazy as it sounds, the D&C regulated them!

Good for you on the every other day and then every day BDing! Perfect! That's SMEP, my dear! :sex: I'll let you know how it worked out for me in the next few days. AF is due Monday, so we shall see! :af:

OK, girls, have you ever really paid attention to the smiley/emoji things? There are a couple of them that make me cock my head to the side like "huh?" Check these out and tell me they don't make you do the same:

:sex:
Take a good look at the "people". What kind of people are those?!? They look so funny! And they're so into the sex, they're about to break the headboard! :haha:

:holly:
What the...??? Seriously? :haha:

Haha you silly lady ;) <3

Wow cd22! That's so late, but that's what coming off the pill does to you right?! I was on microgynon for a year and I had to come off it when I left my abusive ex (as I had no need to be on it). It made me gain weight, my moods were terrible, I was biting everyone's heads off. I was a terror, plus I didn't see the whole point of being on the pill anymore as it defeated the object by not stopping me from getting pregnant, I'll never trust it again :nope:

Hahahaha I know what you mean about the emojis on here :haha: me and Jesse NEVER look like that :sex: he would end up busting my cervix or something :haha: !! And about the yellow person, it looks like somebody 'at it' doesn't it?! Someone with huge boobs :haha: if I put that much effort into it then I'd end up giving myself two black eyes ... Damn lol!!!

:rofl::rofl: Yeah the second one had me dying when I first saw it lol. I used it like 3 times the first time I saw it just because :haha:
I have big boobs so I kept using it to describe myself lol. It was hilarious

You guys crack me up :haha: :rofl: I have the same problem shara.. My boobs ARE the problem! They get in the way. People think I try to flaunt them if I wear a strappy vest top but it just seems that way, is not the case at all.. it's just because of HOW they look in a strappy vest top :nope: (a lot worse than someone with A cup boobs wearing one!) I'm a DD, although sometimes I wish I wasn't lol. I have asked Jesse to get me a reduction for my birthday :haha: I honestly think my back pain sometimes stems from my boobs aswell! They're just one big pain in the butt :haha:

Kim... Your jacks are just the cutest things <3 <3 <3 I just want to cuddle that one in the picture!!! And I'm sure the other one is just as cuddly, aw. It melts my heart to think they're rescue dogs too. They probably wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for you Kim! Same as my little bailey. :dog: so many healthy dogs get pts due to there not being enough homes out there to accommodate them all :nope: I'm glad we did our bit :D

Ah, boobs. If you don't have them you wish you did and vice versa. When I was thin, I had B boobs and wished they were bigger. Now that I've gained a ton of weight (anxiety meds, quitting smoking, etc.), I have D boobs and wish I could go back to being thin with B boobs! And mine CERTAINLY don't look like that when I bounce around without a bra! What is she anyway, a chicken? (like bock bock, not scaredy cat)

Aw, Louisa, thank you for saying such sweet things! We're both pretty lucky to have such awesome fur babies, huh? Dixie (the one in the pic) is the feistiest. She's the cutest (we call her our model dog) but she's not much of a cuddler unless we're laying on the couch watching TV or in bed going to sleep. Now Flash, he is the sweetest cuddle buddy EVER! He's in my lap right now, as a matter of fact! :cloud9: OK, I have to stop, I could go on and on about them!

Btw, sweeties, my hpt strips were delivered today so I'm testing as soon as Shaun gets home! He didn't want me to test without him. The suspense is killing me!!!
:test: :test: :test:

Haha I'm the same! I could go on forever about bailey, they're amazing creatures aren't they?! :dog: <3

Ahhhh how exciting!!! When is he due home?! I have to be up at 7, it's 2 minutes to 12 right now but I HAVE to wait up for this :D eeeeee!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->