Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

They really are!

I'm not sure if you should wait up, hun, it might be an hour before he gets home. :| And you need your rest for all the BDing you're doing! :winkwink:

Ahhh it seems like too long to wait until the morning :nope: I'm only going Christmas shopping tomorrow so I guess a lay-in doesn't matter :D I'm excited, I have a good feeling Kim :happydance:

OMG, that's exactly how I was thinking/saying it, "Shah-ruh"!

you need your rest for all the BDing you're doing! :winkwink:

I feel like we should be bd'ing every day! I'm scared that every other isn't enough :nope: although i heard all sorts about the effects of every day sex :sex:

I'm glad you have a good feeling because I'm banking on a :bfn: I'm not using FMU and AF isn't due for another 3 days, so chances are it'll be negative. But the pack came with 50 strips, so why not, eh? :D

I wouldn't BD every day until you get that peak reading. SMEP says once you get a positive OPK (aka solid smiley), BD for 3 days in a row, skip a day then BD once more. I downloaded the free book and really like having it! Sperm can live for up to 3 days (I think that's right) so the every other day thing makes sure you've got :spermy: in there at all times before the 3 days in a row. :D

Yeah that's true actually! I'm forgetting that the spermies can survive days - I've heard anything up to a week.. So I suppose the day that you don't bd during the 'every other day' doesn't matter as you would have covered the grounds with the day before, or something like that :haha: I read up on the SMEP earlier. Funnily enough, I had that exact plan in my head apart from the waiting a day and then giving it one last bash (pardon the pun :haha:) so well give it a go :D can't hurt can it :D oooooh YAY please post straight on here either way my love. :kiss: :hugs: fx!!!!

I got a P!!! I'm not going to say BFP because the test line is so faint, it's still early as AF isn't due for another 3 days. But I got faint lines on 5 separate tests, 3 different brands!!!

I am so freakin happy for you, cannot believe it :D :D :D

I'm going to try to upload pics from our dinosaur laptop, but it may be Monday when I get back to work that I can upload them. (shhh, don't tell my work!)

It's so early, I won't get my hopes up just yet. But come on little bean, stick!

Yaaaaaaaaaaay Kim :wohoo: I'm so happy for you. OMG!! 2 BFPs this cycle!!!!! We're doomed to get one right Louisa lol. You are really deserve these stickies RIGHT NOW!! I haven't been trying as long as you girls so I have to have the patience for when he gives me my BFP, but I truly think you girls deserve this! And what time better than now lol...:happydance:

You are gonna be such a great mommy Kim. Awwwww I'm crying I'm so happy. A + is a +!!! Just relax and enjoy these next 8 months babe

Shara, I almost started crying reading what you wrote! Thank you, you are so sweet and if I EVER make it up to Wisconsin, we are going out for coffee and hot chocolate! <3 :kiss:

What do you girls want to bet you'll get your BFPs this month? We have a good thing going here! I still feel very positive about all of us! <3<3<3<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->