Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Thank you soooooo much Kim. I wish we could really meet up one day and show off our little ones and tell them how they came about with the start of this thread lol...H&H9 sissy :kiss:

Faint, but I'll take them!

Attachments

• tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 11
Yeeaaaaaaaah that's a :bfp: for sure!!!!! You better start celebrating MOMMY :haha:

I am so happy I have you girls to share this with! Shara, you are making me cheese like a fool! Since we can't share this with anyone for quite sometime (or don't want to yet anyway), it's so nice to be able to tell someone besides Shaun! I have my FF SSMs to turn to! :kiss: :hugs:

I broke out the big guns. Shaun didn't truly believe it until he saw the word "pregnant".

Attachments

• Digital tests.jpg
    Digital tests.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 5
Hey ladies!!! How are we all??
I'm officially two days late from AF and officially 4 weeks now!! So it's starting to sink in. Boobs are starting to get a little sore and cramps are still here but worrying less as AF time has passed! Tested with a cheap stick again to re assure me since I ran out of clear blues and the line showed up within 10seconds and is super dark now so that's a good sign! Xx

Good morning! That IS a good sign, Jodie! I'm still in shock. Now I understand how you felt, Jodie. AF isn't due til Monday. I have dull cramps and had a little brown spotting early this morning, so I'm preparing myself in the event it doesn't stick. I'm sure the next couple of days are going to DRAGGGGG by.

Shara and Louisa, how are you ladies doing today?

Shara, thank you for telling me about SMEP. It obviously works! I have you to thank for my :bfp: so THANK YOU, my dear sweet friend! <3 :kiss:

Its such an overwhelming feeling isn't it?! im so pleased for you <3 xxx

Thanks, honey! I'm so pleased for you, too! <3 Have you looked up your estimated due date?

Yeah its actually Kyles Bday so hes pleased haha! 18 July 2015, whats yours??xx

Meeeeeee tooooooo!!! OMG, how cool is that??? <3 I'm not planning to change my status from TTC to Expecting for a bit since AF still isn't even late, but I just HAD to know the due date anyway!

Cute new avi, hun! xx

Ah that's awesome!! :-D
I was very reluctant too, ah that's so cool that we are due on the same date!! Xx

OK, mine is July 18th if I go by the date I ovulated but July 17th if I go by the first date of LMP. Either way, that's pretty awesome we're so close!

Fine thank you Kim! How are you feeling today chick? Sunk in yet?! :D :bfp: you both deserve it so much!!! I hope Shara and I join you within the next couple weeks. My clearblue is still flashing smiley so another few days yet but this is something I really wasn't expecting to happen so I'm just so happy right now! Still feel like I've got a balloon in my belly though, the iron in those pills are doing me no favours at all :nope:

Thank you so much, Louisa! You are such a sweetheart! :kiss: I'm OK, thanks. A bit crampy and feeling kinda yuck in general, so I hope it's preggy related instead of PMS related! I'm so proud of you, honey! Good for you for not rushing things! It's wonderful to hear you so happy! :D Those pills sound like no fun at all, though. Are they the same thing as our prenatal vitamins? If so, maybe you could switch brands to something that agrees with your tummy a little better? xx

Prenatal vitamins and preconception tablets are just two different ways of saying it but yes they're the same thing :D I tried pregnacare at first and they did the same thing, and now these new ones are doing it too! It's awful but it's got to be done. Oh my! I was out shopping today and I had to go to the loo- it all if a sudden felt SO wet down there I honestly thought the witch had come early! When I went to the toilet there was just EW everywhere :haha: a good thing I suppose :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->