Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

I thought so, but just wanted to make sure. ;) All that EW is a GREAT thing! Yaaaaay!!! You might have a solid smiley tomorrow! FX! :D

Were still on every other day atm but today is bd'ing day!!! Yay :happydance:

Good Morning/Afternoon Ladies
Sorry I've been MIA but I've been very crampy and nauseous this cycle. I don't even want to get out of bed. Any who, I hope you all are doing okay. Summer babies you too?? Woohoo that sounds fun for birthday parties :dance: I'm also glad to hear your getting closer to O Louisa. Let the real BDing begin. Go get that egg. Have fun tonight :haha: It's so good to see everyone doing good. And we got those STICKIES :) 2 down 2 more to go...
Have a good day beauties. I'm unfortunately going BACK to bed. I hope these ibuprofen kick in soon :)

Oh bless you chick :( that's not good. there you go again with your positivity - I LOVE you for that! <3 we will be next don't you worry girly. Watch ;) I hope you feel better, dose yourself up on ibuprofen they always do the trick! Lol.

I tested again this morning and still flashing so I'm guessing/hoping that tomorrow will be my solid smiley :D either way it's bd'ing day today so I am definitely in for a good night thanks shara hahaha ;) :sex: woohoo!!

Hey all!! :)

Yeah shara summer babies haah! Will be very fun! I adore your positivity!! Next cycle I'm definitely rooting for you!! I just know that you and Louisa will get that BFP in time for Christmas!! :)
Wooh Louisa!! Like shara said.. Catch that eggy ;) xx

Shara, I hate to hear you're feeling so bad! :( I hope you get lots of rest and feel better by tomorrow. I know work sucks when you feel like crap. :hugs:

Yay for BD night, Louisa! So excited for you! Enjoy! :sex: I know you will, but let us know tomorrow if you get that solid smiley! Then it will REALLY be on! :winkwink:

You girls are next, I just know it! Just like Shara said, 2 down, 2 to go. FX for both of you this cycle! <3

Hey ladies!! How are you all today??
Shara how are you feeling today? Better I hope :)

I'm so anxiously awaiting my doctors app on the 19th! But then I'll be 6weeks already so will have to wait til 8weeks+ for a first scan :( all this waiting is not good haha. Xx

Morning girls :flow:

Aw bless you jodie :( I remember when I had a bleed last time and had to wait 4 days for a scan, it felt like 4 years! I was only 9 weeks at the time, and then waiting the further 3 weeks for my 12 week scan was horrible as I had a feeling it wasn't gonna be good news for some reason! All the waiting IS horrible you're so right :nope:

I feel the same atm having to wait for my solid smiley -.-
Woke up this morning using FMU and the smiley is still flashing on my CB so I'll test again tonight as that's when I first got my flashing smiley(evening) so maybe ill get my solid one later or at most I hope tomorrow which would be funny as someone said to me cd21... And that is tomorrow. I'm really worried I won't get a peak result and it's gonna go straight back to low again :nope: grr

Good morning, my loves!

Shara, I too hope you are feeling better today. :hugs:

Jodie, I totally understand. As soon as I got that first + Friday, time seemed to start CRAWLING, even though it was the weekend! I am calling for my appointment as soon as my doctor's office opens, in about 10 minutes. And you're right, the waiting is no good! :nope:

Louisa, hang in there, hun. You'll get that solid smiley. I usually had 4 days of blinking smileys before I got the solid. How many days have you had the blinking one? If today is your 4th day of flashing, I'll bet you get that solid tomorrow (or hopefully when you check again later today!). You just have to give your body time to get there, my sweet. :hugs:

Girls, I need to vent. First of all, AF is officially late today. But every time I wipe, I keep expecting to see blood. I have tested with the cheap tests every day since Friday. Finally this morning, the line got darker. That's good news, right?

Well, my problem is this: Shaun hasn't accepted the fact that I'm pregnant. Like I said Friday, he didn't really believe it with the cheap tests because the lines were pretty light, so I broke out the digitals. When he saw the word "Pregnant" he literally said "Oh shit!" Since then, he has continued to smoke, saying that once he finishes this pack, he's done. He even brought a bottle of wine home for me last night! I said, "You think I should drink wine?" and he was like "Oh, Babe, I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking." :(

This morning he finally admitted that it's so early in the pregnancy, he doesn't want to get his hopes up only to have his heart broken again. OMG, I'm about to cry just typing about it. :sad2: I totally understand how he feels, I really do. I feel like I should be more excited than I am, but I have a lot of apprehension and anxiety myself. Don't get me wrong...I'm thrilled that I was able to "fall" pregnant again (I love that y'all say that, Louisa and Jodie, it's so cute) and I really am happy that I'm actually pregnant again! But last time I was beside myself with excitement :wohoo: and this time, I'm just like :thumbup:. Is something wrong with me? Shaun said he has put up a wall, not on purpose, but his mind has done it for his own protection. Maybe the same is happening with me? And it makes me sad that he isn't happy about it yet. I asked him if it would finally seem real once he heard a heartbeat (we never heard one last time) and he said, "I don't know. I just don't know."

I also feel bad for seeming ungrateful when Shara and Louisa are patiently waiting for their BFPs. I hope you two know that I AM grateful and don't mean to seem needy and selfish. I just don't have anyone else to turn to and feel extremely alone right now. :cry:

Girls, I need to vent. First of all, AF is officially late today. But every time I wipe, I keep expecting to see blood. I have tested with the cheap tests every day since Friday. Finally this morning, the line got darker. That's good news, right?

Well, my problem is this: Shaun hasn't accepted the fact that I'm pregnant. Like I said Friday, he didn't really believe it with the cheap tests because the lines were pretty light, so I broke out the digitals. When he saw the word "Pregnant" he literally said "Oh shit!" Since then, he has continued to smoke, saying that once he finishes this pack, he's done. He even brought a bottle of wine home for me last night! I said, "You think I should drink wine?" and he was like "Oh, Babe, I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking." :(

This morning he finally admitted that it's so early in the pregnancy, he doesn't want to get his hopes up only to have his heart broken again. OMG, I'm about to cry just typing about it. :sad2: I totally understand how he feels, I really do. I feel like I should be more excited than I am, but I have a lot of apprehension and anxiety myself. Don't get me wrong...I'm thrilled that I was able to "fall" pregnant again (I love that y'all say that, Louisa and Jodie, it's so cute) and I really am happy that I'm actually pregnant again! But last time I was beside myself with excitement :wohoo: and this time, I'm just like :thumbup:. Is something wrong with me? Shaun said he has put up a wall, not on purpose, but his mind has done it for his own protection. Maybe the same is happening with me? And it makes me sad that he isn't happy about it yet. I asked him if it would finally seem real once he heard a heartbeat (we never heard one last time) and he said, "I don't know. I just don't know."

I also feel bad for seeming ungrateful when Shara and Louisa are patiently waiting for their BFPs. I hope you two know that I AM grateful and don't mean to seem needy and selfish. I just don't have anyone else to turn to and feel extremely alone right now. :cry:

One thing I did learn is that men never react the way we NEED them to (And I say need because after having a MC and finally get that BFP, it becomes a need for their support and joy, not just a want). But they don't get it. They are truly simple minded creatures, majority, and not on purpose either, but they have that way to "choose" to not let something in their hearts until they think its safe. And that's with everything: women, babies, hell even jobs (I know my hubby's like that) especially when previous situations haven't worked out so well. Its like they wait until they're in the clear of any drama that could hurt their feelings again before they accept it or celebrate it, doesn't mean they aren't hopeful or happy, they just have their away of doing things. As opposed to us women who just go with it no matter if it's good or bad. It's like we throw ourselves into and hope for the best. Men are more cautious with comes into their hearts, no matter what it is. I'm pretty sure Shaun is happy too, but just not the way you want him to be. Same things happened to me with Romeo all of the time. What helps me is knowing the type of man he is and to stop looking at it how I react or would react because it's never the same as his. You know Shaun and you know he loves you to pieces, he just needs more time for it to sink in. Once he sees your belly pop I'm sure he'll be excited and secured then. We know you're grateful. No worries :hugs:

You're absolutely right, Shara. Men are from Mars, women are from Venus. Everything we do, think, say, perceive, and our emotions and the way we react, etc. is totally different from them. I needed some perspective and you gave it to me. Thank you, honey. <3 :hugs:

Kim :( firstly .. There's NOTHING wrong with you. When I finally get my bfp I will not be getting excited in a hurry (I'll be happy of course but I won't be elated until after I see the baby alive- this is my fear) so I can relate to Shaun about putting a wall up because that's what I think I'll have to do just Incase it happens again for me. I agree with what shara said. Men don't have the brains that we do. We overthink things, every little detail where's as they don't. You'll probably find that when he sees the baby on the screen, that's when he will change in terms of quitting smoking and everything. All he has right now is the test to prove that he will be a dad, and although that's all we need as women, it sometimes isn't enough for our men to believe it. I don't mean to make you feel bad but I'm just trying to put myself in your shoes as it it was Jesse acting this way. It's easier said than done because it's not me at the moment and I don't know Shaun but I trust by what I've heard about him that he won't stay like this forever <3 it probably hasn't sunk in for him yet. All these things happen in OUR bodies not theirs, so we feel so much stronger much quicker than they do. You're not ungrateful just apprehensive like we will all be. Everything will be fine Kim I know it :hugs: :kiss: please don't feel alone, I know we're all so far especially Jodie and I but we love you chick! <3

Y'all are so sweet, thank you. Louisa, you brought tears to my eyes (the good ones) just now! I really appreciate my girls being there for me and reminding me that I am loved and not alone. I needed some justification for my feelings and you both have done that for me. <3 I truly don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you ladies to lean on. THANK YOU!!! :hugs:

I love my FF SSMs! :kiss:

Haha e-hug :haha: love it!
I tested again tonight (7pm) after holding my pee for about 2 hours. It's still flashing :( not what I wanted to see but I'll test again in the morning. It slipped my mind to do this before but I've looked on some websites at their ovulation predictors, they say Tuesday 11th is most likely my O day based on my 35 day cycle (tomorrow?!) so I would of hoped to get a solid smiley this close. Then again, on a different website it said I'll O between 11th and 13th, so we will see. I know they say not to take any notice of this but when I pulled the stick out of the little machine, the test line was just a tiny but lighter than the control line so I'm HOPING for tomorrow :D

How are you feeling now shara? :hugs:

Louisa, are you on your 3rd or 4th day of flashing smileys? Mine never went past 4 days of flashing, so hopefully yours won't either!

Yes, Shara, how are you feeling today? Better than yesterday, I hope?

I'm doing better Kim thanks for asking. How r u?

Louisa like Kim said I hope you don't have any more days like that I hope you get your solid tomorrow. FXd for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->