Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

I'm doing better Kim thanks for asking. How r u?

Louisa like Kim said I hope you don't have any more days like that I hope you get your solid tomorrow. FXd for you.

Good, I'm glad to hear you are feeling better, ladybug! :) I am doing better now, thanks to the love and support of my FF SSMs! My day started out as a crap fest, but you girls got me through! <3

Love your new ticker Kim how exciting!! :happydance:

I'm pretty sure it was Friday evening I got my first smiley so technically 4 days of flashies if you count Friday too, right? I need to run to the shop (not really run :haha:) in the morning for a new box of CB's before I pee! Completely ran out. It's annoying you can't just get a box of sticks -.-

Morning ladies, how are you all? :)

Extremely deflated over here if I'm being honest. I must be some sort of witch, I was right.. My opk has gone back to low without even getting a peak result so now I'm convinced my fear of not ovulating is becoming reality, gutted!

Ok so ... I now have a solid smiley but I don't know whether to believe it!

I ran out of sticks yesterday so I had to go to the shop this morning to get a new box.. The low reading was on my new machine so I thought id use a stick in my old machine and I have a solid smiley?! That was using pee from about 15 minutes after the previous one too.. The line is SO dark on this stick!!! I'm a bit discouraged at the fact I got a low reading on my new machine but you wouldn't then go on to get a peak reading if the surge wasn't there in your body right? :( Heres hoping that it's not some sort of error! :shrug:

Just read something saying you shouldn't use new pack of sticks with your old monitor... I'm guessing what I've been using is what they're on about right, in terms of monitor? I don't see how using a stick from a different box in my old monitor would hinder results, how do they know what box that stick came from? A stick is a stick right? Surely no matter what stick you use, it needs to detect enough LH for it to be a peak reading? Ahh worrying again! :nope: this is turning into a nightmare :(

:shrug: if there's a plus... then atleast my internet opk's have gone super dark! i love the fact the test line is darker than the control line but the first low reading on the CB is still discouraging lol

Attachments

• 10748824_10204628507105203_2106843070_n.jpg
    10748824_10204628507105203_2106843070_n.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 4
Babe, I know you're worrying but that CB and the stick looks very promising. I would get to :sex: straight away :blush:. I'm sorry for your frustrations but everything else is looking good hun. You should be O soon. Please don't stress too much love :kiss:

I understand. That's what TTC does to us all haha. We become obsessed and crazed, but rightfully so lol. It's okay to delirious in this TTC life. I'm sure I'm gonna be the same way this cycle too so I'm not judging you at all haha. Besides that how are you?

Obsessed and crazed... That's exactly it! :haha: I'm fine thanks, it's my day off and I was wide awake at 6am this morning, couldn't go back to sleep at all -.- how are you? :hugs:

I'm doing well. It's CD 5 and it should be my last, or at least it looks like it's my last day. I'm just so pissed off at Romeo for various reasons, but the worst is that e acts as if me being emotional and hormonal is just stressing his life out. I know I tend to get moody over certain things that I don't need to worry about, but isn't he supposed to be the one to comfort me and make me feel secure. I'm not gonna lie, not getting a bfp was disappointing but I decided that it was God's fate, not mine, but then I go to church and hear that one of the women is due the same time I was supposed to be due and it just hurt all over again. It made me feel like God didn't love me and that he took my baby away because I didn't deserve to be a Mommy, and do you know what my brainless ass of a husband said to me.."You just have to move on and keep trying. There's no need acting like a jealous person because you don't have a baby. We'll just keep trying" :saywhat:...No pause. I'm going through something and you just write me off like I don't have the right to feel how I feel!! I wasn't asking for validation, I was asking for comfort. Idk I'm so pissed :sad2:

I'm here :D

Good! The sooner the witch goes the better, then you can get to it- exciting :happydance:

Shara I completely agree with you. I think I've said something similar before. I'm not a jealous person but hearing about someone who's due on my due date makes me wonder why it was my baby who wouldn't be making it to that point(not that ANY baby should lose it's tiny life before it has a chance to see the world) It's difficult. I think Romeo was probably trying to say something to make you feel better about the situation 'we'll try again' and maybe it came out the wrong way. Jesse is the absolute worst for it. He waits until we've had a full blown arguement over something then decides to tell me that his words came out wrong and it sort of links back to Kim and Shaun's scenario .. Men don't think before they speak hun :( they think with their penises when it comes to these things- fact :shrug: he was probably just as deflated about the bfn as you was. Your time will come my sweet as you said I'm sure god has his plans for you. Chin up chicken <3 :kiss:

I definitely have O pains (more like twinges for me lol) coming from the left side. That's good as we just BD. I literally dive bombed Jesse the minute he got home from work hahaha :sex:

Thank you so much. I just couldn't believe that reaction. I appreciate you so much :hugs:

:happydance: I'm glad to hear O is here!!! Yaaay. Fxd you catch that falling egg. I hear a :sex: MARATHON!!!
Go :spermy: Go!!

Yay, Louisa! Catch that egg, girlfriend! I wouldn't worry too much about your low reading because the other tests confirmed you're about to O. Sometimes there can be a faulty batch, you know. I'm surprised you can't get a box of tests without the stick, too. I have an unopened box of 20 in my bathroom right now, I just lost the stick to use them with. Have you looked them up on Amazon? I can send you mine, if you'd like. :) :thumbup:

Shara, honey, I am so sorry Romeo isn't being understanding of your situation, hun. Men can be total jerks sometimes, they just don't THINK before they SPEAK! It is totally OK for you to get worried and emotional about things you have no control over - we're women, that's what we do! And yes, as your husband, he should be comforting and supportive of you. I hate to say this, and I only say it because Shaun is guilty of it too, sometimes they just don't have it in them to be what we need all the time. I hope that doesn't come across the wrong way, I just know Shaun and I have had MANY an argument about him not being what I need when I'm feeling down and out. Have you talked to Romeo about it? Also, as a Christian, you know just as well as I do that God loves you so very much. He did not punish you, my sweet! He wanted things to be perfect for you and your new little family and for some reason, the timing just wasn't right. That's true for all of us, whether speaking about our losses or our BFNs. You will be a WONDERFUL mommy, I know it just from what I know about you from this forum. I'm so sorry Romeo said such a pig-headed thing, but don't you listen to him. You can take as long as you need to mourn the loss of your baby, and no one, not even your husband can take that away from you or make you move on. Only you can decide when you're ready to move on. Not that you won't love your new babies, but you will always have a hole in your heart from losing your first. I know I will. You have every right to feel how you feel, babe. You know Romeo loves you very much, he just says insensitive things sometimes, just like all other men! I'm just sorry it happened and upset you so. I love you girlie, and I'm sending lots of hugs to you! :hugs: :kiss:

Yep, I feel ya! That's men for you. Strange creatures :haha:

HAHA you crack me up shara!!! :rofl: here's hoping they ARE having a marathon right now! Lol May the best man win (I hope!!!!!)

I wonder where Kim is today, she normally comments so early your time! Hope she's alright - not this again :nope: and jodie.. But I know her internet is probably just playing up :shrug: girls?!

I'm here, sorry, girls!!! Been a busy day for me. :| However, I think I just made up for it by posting the longest post in the history of our thread!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->