Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Yayyyyyy Kim :hugs: thanks for the reassurance :D sometimes it's what you need, even if none of us really know what's going on down there!

It's really stupid that you can't get plain sticks for the monitor digital thing here .. It's probably a money making scheme tbh!

Aww bless your heart <3 I might take you up on that offer if I still need them next month (fx I don't) but if I do then I'll PayPal you the money for them if that's alright, I was searching around town the whole day today for plain sticks until I realised they must not do them in this country :shrug:

Anyway how are you m'love? How are you feeling? Any early symptoms yet? I still can't believe it.. :happydance: 2 down 2 to go, me and shara have business to do this month :haha:

Yes, FX you won't need them! If you do, though, I can just send them to you, you don't have to pay me! They are from earlier this year before my mc. I'll check to make sure they haven't expired and if not, they're all yours, my dear! <3 But again, FX you won't even need them!

I'm actually feeling quite fine, thanks for asking, sweets! I am pretty emotional these days (cried hearing the national anthem at an American football game Saturday :haha:) and my boobs are starting to get sore, but other than that, nothing really. I had morning sickness all day every day last pregnancy starting around week 7, so I would not be disappointed if it skipped me this time! :haha:

So you're in the 3 days of BDing now, huh? Wooohoooo!!! You go girl! :sex: :spermy:

Louisa, I just realized we posted at exactly the same time earlier (my super long post)! We're so on the same wavelength! That's part of what being an FF SSM is all about! <3

Awww thanks so much you guys :friends: I really appreciate you ladies hearing my cry and responding because I was terribly miserable after that news and then that convo with him. I appreciate both of your insights and I thank you for making my day. I will keep my chicken chin up (lol) and get to work for this cycle! I just ordered some opks and hpts from early-pregnancy-tests.com which wasn't bad for 50 opks and 15 hpt sticks. Hopefully receiving them will bring my spark and joy back because that ish really deflated me. But I'm happy I saved money:thumbup::happydance:

Aww thank you Kim you're soooo kind!! I loveeeee my ladies. :hugs:

Crying at the national anthem lol- I do this every World Cup when England play and also every new year when the clock strikes 12! :haha:

I think I'm ovulating. I've had pulsing/niggly/pinching pains on the left side of my lower abdomen most of the afternoon and then a dull cramp this evening, so.. I did what I do best ;) and googled O pains. A lot of people say different things on forums but I came across an actual website that says it starts off as a pulsing cramp as the egg breaks through the follicle and then continues for some people as a menstrual like cramp whilst the egg travels :) but would it be this soon after only getting my smiley today?! Or does it take a few hours to get to where it needs to be, I'm not very good at this bit :haha: either way, I'm sure I'm ovulating :happydance:

Shara I appreciate you ladies just as much believe me <3 I'm glad you grabbed hold of some opk's and hpt's, set using them as your focus and it'll be time to bd in no time. :)

Yep Kim! :D 1 out of 3 bd days is done, just tomorrow, Thursday and Saturday :) I know it probably doesn't make a difference but which position were you when shaun sprinkled you with snow? Lol ;)

Awww, Shara, you're so welcome. It's just as nice to be able to help others as is it to receive help from others, especially my girls! <3 Glad to have made you feel even a little better. And happy you got the OPKs and HPTs inexpensively! Are they Wondfo brand? That's what I got and they were 50 HPTs, it sounded familiar.

Louisa, you are absolutely welcome! That's what are friends for! And YAAAAAAYYYY for O! I'm pretty sure you CAN O that soon after getting a solid. And you always have your O pains to count on, so I don't see why you wouldn't have Od! Yay! I'm trying to think back to the day I Od...I think that particular deed started out as doggie style and ended with plain old missionary style! :haha: I love the sprinkled with snow, that's funny! :rofl:

Haha he can't seem to sprinkle when I'm on the bottom so he insists on doggie style too for the end bit.. And then after I belly flopped onto my back and just laid there .. It was quite funny lol. I seem to convince myself these little things work! It scares me that if I'm not on the bottom then it will fall out - i'm so stupid ! It's obviously going to stay inside no matter what?! :haha:

LMAO...you two are something else. "Sprinkle with snow" and "belly flopped" haha. Talking about TTC just makes me soooo happy.

No Kim they're not wondfos, at least it didn't say they were. They are called "BFP pregnancy sticks". I saw the wondfos on Amazon but I chose the other site because they had Pre Seed cheaper and I wanted to try that :blush: I'm far from having "wet" issues but I just thought hey it can't hurt right? Unless I don't ovulate, it should actually help keep more :spermy: alive, increasing my chances sooooo.....we shall see.

Girls, I can't believe this! I wrote a post from my work computer and now the webpage won't load! I was able to access from my phone (that's how I'm typing now), but I'm so frustrated! I'll try to write it again from memory. :growlmad:

Good morning/afternoon, lovelies? How are y'all doing today?

Louisa, you are so funny! And you're right, it's not supposed to fall out, but if it makes you feel better to belly flop onto your back, do it! Why not, right? I'd always lay on my back afterwards too, for as long as possible, sometimes putting a pillow under my butt to help with the tilt! So you aren't stupid, hun, you're TTC! We do crazy things sometimes to make it work, but hey, do what you gotta and what makes it right for you! Your FF SSMs won't judge and who cares what anyone else thinks? :winkwink:

Aww, Shara, I'm so glad to hear that you're happy when talking about TTC. It makes me happy to know my girls are happy! And your time is coming very soon, my dear, I just know it. For you and Louisa both, actually. :dust: I wanted to try Preseed and was thinking about ordering some last cycle. I don't know why I never did. I love K-Y warming gel but can't use while TTC it because I heard it kills his :spermy:!!! And I don't have "wet" problems yet either, especially not during fertile periods with EW, but sometimes I like to get freaky right away without Shaun preheating the oven, if you know what I mean! :haha: And no, it can't hurt at all. I also heard it helps with conception, so go for it, girlfriend!!!

How are you doing/feeling today, sweetie?

HAHAHAHAHAHA "get freaky right away"!!! Girl you sound just like me. I love you <3

I'm doing good today actually. It's CD6 so it's almost time to start BD which is Friday CD8 so I'm pretty excited about that. Hopefully I have my order by next week though because according to my Chart I supposed to O on 11/20 so we will see. It sure was dead on about AF so I'm trusting it for that too

Good evening girls :D :wave:

Been a busy day for me - I'm officially engaged!!!! :happydance:

OMG!!!! Louisa! Congratulations, honey!!!! That is AWESOME news! I am so super excited for you! :wohoo:

Once things calm down a bit, you know you have to upload pics of your bling, girlfriend!! Oooooooooooooh, how exciting!!! Tell Jesse congrats for me, too!

Awww Congrats Louisa!!!!! You're one step closer to being a prisoner :rofl: J/K That's awesome!! Marriage is truly a good life when you're spending it with your best friend. I wish the best for you two :happydance:

Thanks guys :happydance: can't believe it.. Didn't see it coming at all! I've taken a pic, I'll have to set it as my avi as I'm not yet home to do properly it on the laptop. So happy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->