Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Haha shara :haha: :rofl: you crack me up. I wouldn't mind being a prisoner if it was with him lol! Cheesy but so true :p it was on the London eye too, which if you don't know is a huge wheel that looks right across London. Cutest day of my life! <3

HAHAHAHAHAHA "get freaky right away"!!! Girl you sound just like me. I love you <3

I know, right? We really do have so much in common! Freaky Four Soul Sister Mates was the perfect name for our group, we couldn't have chosen a better one. I love you too! <3 :hugs:

I'm doing good today actually. It's CD6 so it's almost time to start BD which is Friday CD8 so I'm pretty excited about that. Hopefully I have my order by next week though because according to my Chart I supposed to O on 11/20 so we will see. It sure was dead on about AF so I'm trusting it for that too

Way to keep that chin up, ladybug! And good work focusing on BDing. I'm so proud of you! I'm sure you'll get your order in time, but FX anyway, just in case. How long were your last 2 cycles? Just wondering if they were consistent so you can know when to expect O. What chart are you using? Is it a phone app?

Oh. My. Goodness. Louisa, your ring is GORGEOUS!!!! What a romantic way to be proposed to! I'm over here swooning! <3 Congrats, congrats, congrats, love!!!

Thankyou chick!! :) unbelievably happy. Feel much better about ttc now we're engaged atleast <3

WOAAH!! Talk about BLING BLING. Beautiful Louisa. Luck man Jesse is!

Way to keep that chin up, ladybug! And good work focusing on BDing. I'm so proud of you! I'm sure you'll get your order in time, but FX anyway, just in case. How long were your last 2 cycles? Just wondering if they were consistent so you can know when to expect O. What chart are you using? Is it a phone app?

Yea it's a phone app called Ovuview. This was only my second cycle since the MC. It took 32 days to get my af after the D&C. Then this cycle was 28 days. My cycles before were 28-29 days on average so it's pretty much back to normal. And they were pretty consistent, mostly 28 days, only really 29 days when I bleed a day longer than usual.

I was spotting brownish blood so, I should O around CD14 or 15 but I'm gonna still use the opks and CM check to make sure

The ovuview app sounds similar to my Ovia app shara, I bet it's like the American version or something although every female that tries for a baby is exactly the same no matter where they're from! &#128514; I'm excited to see where both our cycles take us shara. My cycles seem to take forever to come and go &#128542; it was MUCH easier when they were 28 days - you're lucky x

Oh my god - I completely forgot I was posting on here and not a text, and accidentally used my iphone emojis but they work?!&#128561; yay!&#128541; can you guys see them too? That's so cool. Wow, talk about little things pleasing me haha &#128514;&#128584;

Good Morning Ladies!!!

Louisa boooooo I don't see the emoti at all. This stupid cheap phone :growlmad:

Afm: I think we may have had the best sex of our lives last night!!! (At least he said it was) OMG WOW!!! I hope it's like that when I'm in my fertile window....man the tossing, flipping, kissing, etc..sorry for the tmi but girls I can't believe how GREAT that was. I really hope it's that awesome when O because if that wouldn't make a baby I don't know what will :rofl: I had to ask him what the hay he did different. He said he had to step up his game so I wouldn't get bored with him......????? I gueesss but I wasn't complaining or close to it. Man, a male ego really have them thinking, don't it? .....I LOVE IT lol

How r u ladies?

Hey! :) im back and stalking Hoping and fluff &#128527; I found the other 2 threads I was on deserted :( I can join here? I don't really know anyone else &#9786;&#65039; I'm CD 2 today but not sure if we are trying this month :/ I'll try to read as much of this thread as possible starting from the beginning but that's a lot of posting you did girls :)

Hugs

Sure Kika :hi: I don't frequent any of the other threads either for multiple reasons but #1 is because I feel like I found "home" on this thread. I love my FF SSMs, and you'll soon find out what that means just keep reading haha!! They're the best LITERALLY! I'm on CD7 today and we WILL be TTC so I'm waiting ever so impatiently for my order from e-p-t.com

Hi, Kika! :hi: Of course you are more than welcome to join this thread! I hardly EVER go on other threads because just like Shara (Hoping) said, this thread is home to me. Most of us check in at least once daily so you won't find this one deserted, that's for sure!

My name is Kim. We've gotten so close, we use our real names on here. You don't have to, but feel free! We share lots of personal info and there is no such thing as TMI on this thread. We're positive, uplifting, funny and crazy (the good kind, of course). We love sharing/rejoicing in the good things with each other as well as supporting each other during the hard times. If that sounds like something you'd like to be involved in, please come back daily! We'd love to have you! <3 Welcome back to BnB!

:hug:

Louisa, I can't see your emojis on my computer :nope: but I can on my phone. :shrug: Isn't that weird?!?

Shara, get you some, girl! :sex: I got so happy reading your post (not like that...I might be freaky but I'm not a weirdo! :haha:)! I love when sex is mind-blowing! It makes you completely forget about TTC, which can be a good thing sometimes. Keep stepping that game up, Romeo! Woooooohooooooo! :dance: And I agree, if that kind of sex doesn't make a baby, I'd be very surprised!

Hi kika! :flow: I'm Louisa.

I couldn't of said it any better than Kim did (fluff), us girls ARE so close and there really is no such thing as tmi, so don't you worry about that :haha: &#128514;&#128584;. I love this thread, it's like our ttc base, the place we turn to every day. You sound like one of us so jump a'board.

Shara.. Oh my&#128527; :haha: your story of last night sounds like a pretty good story I must admit!!! Our baby making sessions seem to be like that once in a while but since TTC, it sometimes feels like a chore that has to be done if we want to make this baby. I'm sure everyone that's TTC can agree with that one though! It takes over your life&#128077;.

Afm- today is day 3 of bd'ing, looking forward to a break tomorrow and then one last shot on Saturday. I'm hoping I've already O'd though.. It's a really weird thought to think that a swimmer could have already DTD! &#127881; CM seems to have dried up a little too.. Tiny bit disheartening.

We seem to have lost Jodie again the last couple days. If it's still her internet then that's ridiculous, bless her.

Xx

Aw you're so sweet Kim&#9786;&#65039; thank you! I'm not really one for selfies or picture taking so most of mine are either with horses, on their backs or in Antalya! So are you a beautiful lady, mind. Gonna be one hot sexy mumma and you're gonna make one BEAUTIFUL baby. Or two ;) muhahaha! :happydance:

I know those 3 days in a row are daunting! You don't think so on Day 1, but by the time Day 3 rolls around, you are ready for that break! I'm pretty sure you've Od, hun. Sounded to me like you did not long after getting that solid smiley. Supposedly you O 24-48 hours after the seeing the solid smiley, so you probably have. :happydance: And don't be disheartened by your CM drying up, that's just another sign that O HAS happened! Woohoo!

Yes, it does seem we've lost our Jodie again! :sad2: Jodie, where are you?

No worries, love &#128129;. 5 weeks today, how exciting. So much is going on with your little jellybean right now - it's crazzzzzzy. Ears eyes mouth- eeeeek!! How exciting. :pink: :blue:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->