Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Also my CM hasn't completely dried up but it seems to have gone creamy and sticky and not really much of it. Is that good?! 😬😬

Yes, that's good! CM goes from EW to watery/creamy/sticky after O! Yaaaaay!

Ooooh yay :happydance: CM is one thing I'm not too clued up about. I know EW is best for the swimmers but I don't trust my own judgment when it comes to TTC. I always need second opinions or for someone else to say something for me - I guess it's because we want to do everything right whilst ttc and even more so through pregnancy! :D 😋

Ooooh yeah the daunting 3 day stretched! Although quite enjoyable, it is rather tiresome. Man it seems like I just did that last week. I'm tired already lol...

:rofl::rofl: yea last night was s night to remember haha. I love you two. I can only imagine what Jodie would've said. **sigh** I miss her. I wondering how her bun's doing...

Shara, you seriously make me lol! :rofl: But the comment about just thinking about it making you tired before it even starts...so true! I love you chicas, too! You ladies have a special place in my heart FOR LIFE! <3

I do wish Jodie'd check in so we know all is well! :( I worry about my girls when I don't hear from them!

That siggy is so adorable Kim Awwww. Duhhhhh Louisa said that before :dohh: I'm so proud and happy for you and Shaun...At 5 weeks so much IS going on for your baby bean. I can't wait til me Louisa join you guys on the mommy ride....

Thanks, babe! My FF SSMs really are THE BEST!!! And I can't wait for you and Louisa to join us, either! Soon, very soon... :winkwink: It is coming for you both, I just know it!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I can't wait either shara. I hope similar things are going on in my body right now :) I don't ovulate until a week before Christmas after this cycle so this is my only shot for a Christmas bfp! Not getting my hopes up though, our bodies are crazy things and it will happen when it happens :D we broke the SMEP deal though :( we didn't manage to bd today which is a bit shitty :shrug:

Good morning my lovelies &#128536; :wave:

How are we all feeling?

Tell me off if you must, I'm not trying to symptom spot BUT I was curious as to what the first signs of conception are so I googled it. LOTS of different ones from different people. Obviously, because last time I had no idea about ANYTHING to do with anything, lol, I thought it would be handy to know JUST Incase any of them jump out at me during the TWW(10 days actually) I know it is far too early right now to even compare symptoms, I'm only a few dpo! However.. I did come across a thread on a different forum about how early some people just knew they had conceived- some even said the day after O?! Crazy right. A few of the symptoms that I would consider promising in a few days would be the bloating. It's still going on in full force, every day, annoying! And also the more frequent peeing which I feel like has started the last couple days. It's either that or some sort of UTI lol! I've had 3 pees in the past hour, a joke right.. It's so hard not to symptom spot isn't it?! It's so so so early for that, but when you read women saying they know straight away, I hope somewhere in my head that I believe it and it somehow comes true :D 10 days until testing, longest 10
days of my life for sure!

Xx

okay... this tread moves quicker than any other ones Ive seen :)

Congrats to fluff and pink on + tests and FX'ed for smooth stressless pregnancies :)

Good luck and baby dust to Hoping and Loola and to myslef :)

Ive decided first I'll try to encode as much of the info in the thread as possible and link it to your usernames and then link your usernames to your real names (sounds confusing but i think that way is easier for me :))

i couldnt cover the whole thread but here's some feedback on gender --> for me the chineese generator said a boy last time and a boy if i was to conceive this cycle but who knows... My htb has two boys and a girl from previous marriage an for him it doesnt matter. Ive been trying forso long that it esnt matte for me either ...so fingers crossed ...for either one...or both :)

A friend did the chineese predictor and it said a boy but she's later found out she's having a girl... And a few weeks ago in one of the forums there as something about te moonphases and gender. apparently boys are conceived during full or waxing moon only. And another one saying about the food we eat and the chances of having a boy or girl :)

Im not sure if we are trying this month and it's killing me... I realy want to try but then i would wait if it will put too much preasure on my partner to do it now ...and i would wait if he'd rather wait...but it will drive me crazy ;/

I had also just been diagnosed with vit D deficiency :( I dont know what i means, I had a blod test in the UK 2 weeks ago and left for USA and my sister just opened a letter they sent from my doctors that ive low evels of vit D and im to take 60 000 units of vit D3 for 7 weeks and they senta prescription which i cnt get cause UK prescription wont work in USA and the meds they prescribed is not over the counter one :( oh, is that not the longest post ever :D it i of mine anyway :)

hope everyone's doing great

hugs

Edit: last time i had symptoms right after ovulation and i suspcted something was happening down there but never thoght it'd actually happen...i was waiting to miscarry all the time if t had happened given my history of infertility. Mine was Bloating and cramps on day of ovulation and sore boobs and constipation from the day after ovulation, then 3 days later i got yeast infection and around 8 days PO i got milky white watery discarge with no bumps, just milk-y and i googled it and it said "early pregnancy signs":0 good luck Loola

Oh that's not good about the vitamin D situation kika but also could be much worse hun, atleast there's something you can get to put pay to it! :hugs:

Oh god- REALLY? I've also had constipation it's driving me insane. Funny you should say that and I'm actually sat here going mad that you did just say it, I had milky discharge earlier and a lot of it!!! It was like a thin lotion but milky just like you said. I've had bloating for a few days now so I'm not even considering that one but I did know when I was ovulating this cycle, too. I had twinges first on the left side of my pelvis and then mild cramping for the evening. The pains lasted a day in total. I feel different in general, my whole abdomen does! It has a tight/fullness feeling to it without eating anything. I'm not getting my hopes up for no one and nothing lol but it IS hard not to symptom spot- I think everyone secretly does it, right? ;)

It's cool that you've been here, what part of the UK was you at? It's turned so freakin chilly lately. Me and the cold don't mix, I'm always cold too even during the summer sometimes. :( I think my dad gave me that, boo to him, lol.

Do you know when you're due to O this cycle kika? How long are your cycles? I hope HTB is keen to get cracking so you can officially jump in our boat and wait for your bfp along with shara and I!

Big big big hugs, chicka! <3

Good morning, my dears!

Louisa, you are right. It is SOOOOOOO hard not to symptom spot. I tried not to, but I certainly did. The only one I really shared with you gals was the spotting, I was too shy to share the rest. :shy: Not because of TMI, y'all know me better than that, but because I was afraid if I put it in writing or if I admitted them to anyone, it would curse me. :( Then again, I also thought I could have been making things that were PMS symptoms be pregnancy symptoms. So I didn't really make them known to y'all during my TWW, but I did keep notes on my chart. :p

I know how excruciating the TWW is...it really does seem like the longest two weeks of your life! It's literally ALL you can think about. EX (everything crossed) you and Shara catch those pre-Christmas eggs, love! <3

Congrats to fluff and pink on + tests and FX'ed for smooth stressless pregnancies :)

i couldnt cover the whole thread but here's some feedback on gender --> for me the chineese generator said a boy last time and a boy if i was to conceive this cycle but who knows... My htb has two boys and a girl from previous marriage an for him it doesnt matter. Ive been trying forso long that it esnt matte for me either ...so fingers crossed ...for either one...or both :)

A friend did the chineese predictor and it said a boy but she's later found out she's having a girl... And a few weeks ago in one of the forums there as something about te moonphases and gender. apparently boys are conceived during full or waxing moon only. And another one saying about the food we eat and the chances of having a boy or girl :)

Im not sure if we are trying this month and it's killing me... I realy want to try but then i would wait if it will put too much preasure on my partner to do it now ...and i would wait if he'd rather wait...but it will drive me crazy ;/

I had also just been diagnosed with vit D deficiency :( I dont know what i means, I had a blod test in the UK 2 weeks ago and left for USA and my sister just opened a letter they sent from my doctors that ive low evels of vit D and im to take 60 000 units of vit D3 for 7 weeks and they senta prescription which i cnt get cause UK prescription wont work in USA and the meds they prescribed is not over the counter one :( oh, is that not the longest post ever :D it i of mine anyway :)

Thank you, hun! I'm excited but more apprehensive than excited because of my previous loss. Maybe once I hear a heartbeat, I'll be able to breathe a little easier.

Yeah, the Chinese gender predictors are really only right about half the time, lol. I mean, they have a 50/50 chance of being accurate. :haha: It's fun, but I admit I can't help but think I'm having a boy now. But like you said, I'll be happy with either, I just want a healthy baby!

So you haven't talked to your OH about whether or not you'll try? Bless your heart, not knowing if we were trying or not would stress me out, too! :hugs:

Shaun and I were both diagnosed with Vitamin D deficiency last year. I take 2,000 units of D3 every day, he takes 5,000 units of D3 every day. You can get them over the counter here in the US, but probably not 60,000 units. That must be why yours has to be prescribed. I'm not a doctor by all means, but you might think about getting the highest OTC amount the US has to offer until you get back to the UK? :shrug: At least some would be getting in your system until you can get your prescription filled back home. Just a thought...I don't mean to sound like I'm trying to make health decisions for you. I hope it didn't come across that way! :nope:

That's the thing isn't it Kim, I was unsure whether to say anything about my 'symptoms' haha, it is SO early and plus I don't want you guys to think I'm pregnant, I just feel different the last couple days. As always, what will be will be! :)

I can't help but think :pink: for you Kim! I think :pink: for Jodie and :blue: for Shara still

I can't tell what I think for kika yet, need to get to you 'know' you better first hehe &#128540; :D it's fun guessing. People still say girl for me, I bet I go and make the complete opposite haha&#128584;. I'll echo what you said Kim, health!! That is all.

That's the thing isn't it Kim, I was unsure whether to say anything about my 'symptoms' haha, it is SO early and plus I don't want you guys to think I'm pregnant, I just feel different the last couple days. As always, what will be will be! :)

I can't help but think :pink: for you Kim! I think :pink: for Jodie and :blue: for Shara still

I completely understand! It is early, but you never know, girlfriend! You may be one of the lucky ones who does feel different soon after falling pregnant! (I'm seriously trying to start saying that instead of "getting" pregnant - it's 100% adorable.) Hearing your "symptoms" makes me feel even more confident for you!!! The only symptom I had at first was spotting and I thought something was wrong with me because I spotted 3 DPO-9 DPO. I started getting emotional and moody on 7 DPO and that hasn't stopped (remember the national anthem? :haha:). Only within the last few days have I started having typical pregnancy symptoms like gas and sore boobs and sensitive nipples. Every woman is different, though, so you can't compare woman to woman. I've even heard that each pregnancy is different for the same woman! Talk about confusing!

I totally agree with you about Shara :blue: and Jodie :pink:, and still think you're :pink:, too. I also agree about needing to get to know Kika a little better before making a guess for her. So for now, she's :yellow:!

WHERE IS OUR JODIE?!?!? I miss her!!! She hasn't been on since Monday! You don't think she's forgotten about us, do you? :sad2: And Shara's been awfully quiet today, too! :sad2:

I'm already on an emotional roller coaster, you girls don't want to make me cry from missing you so much, do you? :winkwink:

I hope she hasn't forgotten about us! :( I hope everything is okay with her sticky, that's what worries me at the minute with the way she's not replying :( shara has been unusually quiet too you're right, I don't like itttttt! GIRLIES come back to us <3 &#128154;&#128153;&#10084;&#65039;&#128155;&#128156;&#128151;

Also- do you remember a year or so ago there was an app called my evian baby, and it created real life versions of a baby based on 3 pictures of each parent? I just found mine and he is SO gorgeous.. I'll set it as my avi! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->