Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Hope you girls feel better soon, I live in Croydon, UK Louisa but my bf is american and I'm visiting every 3 months for 3 months and soon we are getting married and I won't have to come and go. We'll stay in America for 3.5 years for he can't leave his job right now and then planning to move back to London so I can have a job. At least that's the plan for now :)

Aww wow kika, I'm 20 mins from Croydon! How strange. I wish Jesse was American haha :haha:

Morning girlies.

How are we? :hugs:

Afm- 8dpo today. Nipples are so sore, they feel bruised and just really badly sore :( I tested this morning, bfn as I knew it would be! So I don't know why I did that to be honest :shrug: as of right now my boobs are the main symptom I have, along with GAS:)haha:), constipation and heartburn which is driving me mad at night when I'm trying to sleep, and dull mild cramps on and off that are barely noticeable. So my fingers are still crossed :)

hey Loola, i think tomorrow you got a chance of it showing, but do it first morning urine or try to have held it for at least 4 hours and then pee on the stick. Even 6 hours :) and if it still doesnt show don't worry cause it's a matter of days really, you sooooo sound preggers. Where the other girls go :/

Last time I was pregnant, it was a few days after my expected AF that I realised I was late, because it was unplanned obviously and I didn't use to track periods or anything and even then it was a squinter of a line! So I will give it a go on Sunday which will be 2 days before AF. Failing that I'll wait until Tuesday morning.

I really don't know where the others have gone. :( it use to be such a chatty thread, it's sad really! As Kim said, i would hate to think we bored/scared them away but I don't think so.. I love these girls! :shrug: :( Jodie(Pinkglitterx) always use to go quiet for days as her internet is dodgy so I hope that's her reason but I don't know for shara, I hope she's alright though 😔 :shrug:

How are you anyway kika? Spoken anymore about ttc? Xx

May be last time it was a late ovulation hence pregnancy test didn't show a dark red line. Last time (and the only time I was pregnant) it must have happened around CD 7 which is crazy...it's just unbelievable, but it did happen...and it stayed for over 10 weeks. I'm cd 8 today and no ovu signs yet and not had the ttc talk yet but I'm starting to flax a bit and feeling positive about starting next month...but still having hopes for next week :)

Aww good hun :) I can't believe Kim hasn't checked in today either :cry: hope babybean is okay, hope we don't end up losing our whole little group! :(

Hi, girls, I'm here. So sorry, I just really haven't been feeling well. Did a lot of resting today so I can go back to work tomorrow. :p

I'm excited for both of you girls, Louisa because you might be pregnant this very moment and we just don't know yet, and Kika that you might be trying soon! :D FX for both of you and :dust: for you, Louisa!

I'm making this post short tonight. I'll be playing catch up at work tomorrow, but will check in for sure. :kiss: :hugs:

Yay Kim!!!! <3

I thought we lost our third and final lady for a split second! I did put it down to the fact you're not well, that really sucks. :( I feel pretty yuck with these 'symptoms' or whatever they are too but plodding on as always lol. Get well soon sugar :hugs: <3

We won't be trying this month :( may be its for the best...

Not sure when we'll be starting...I'll keep you posted...

Hugs

Good morning, lovelies! How are y'all today? I am feeling much better as far as the virus goes, but nausea hit me this morning like a ton of bricks! I've been eating small snacks every couple of hours to keep the nausea at bay, but I really thought I was going to throw up this morning! However, I will gladly take the symptoms, if you know what I mean!

Kika, I know you're disappointed, but it seems like you have a good attitude about it by saying maybe it's for the best. If I remember correctly you are about to travel over here to the US? So you might be right. I've heard traveling can throw off your cycles anyway because of the stress, but who knows? When the time is right, it will happen! :hugs:

How are your symptoms today, Louisa?

Ahhh how exciting! MS means everything is moving in the right direction right?! ;) besides it might be bothering you for a while longer yet :D
I'm glad you're finally feeling better :hugs:

Oh kika :( I agree with Kim, you seem to have a good attitude about the whole situation and it's brave of you both to make that decision for the best. Your time will come, sweet. Xx

Thanks for asking Kim, my symptoms are still sticking around. My boobs (it's actually only my nipples:haha:) are the worst one, and it feels like they have been sore for weeks.. It has only been since about 2dpo, so a week, but they both feel bruised and cut, exactly like last time except they were my only symptom last time (that I discovered once I found out). I keep pinching them to make sure they still hurt and BOY they do!
I'm still getting waves of nausea if I turn too quickly, and heartburn! That is a major symptom as of right now. It kept me awake until 3am the other night and I had work at 6am.. Was not happy haha. The bloating, indigestion and constipation are still sticking around and gas! Other than that, I'm just holding onto the sore boobs and steaks of blood at 4dpo, in hope that it means pregnancy!

Xx

I'm sooooo sorry for my negligence but it was not my fault seriously, blame my wonderful hubby and your dear friend Romeo, who by the way says he's sorry!!

First I just want to say Louisa, you will not be getting rid of me that easy lol. What do you mean "lost our third and final lady"?? Does that mean I was #2??? No not by any means. I will explain later...buuuuut I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOUR SYMPTOMS!! They sound promising to me. FXd for you and lots of :dust:

Kim, I'm glad you're okay and the bean is sticking. I'm sorry to hear you were/are sick :(. Hopefully it goes away soon. I got your PM just now when I came back on the site so I will def hit you back...

Kika, I'm sorry to hear you guys won't be trying this month. I still wish you lots of baby dust for when you do next cycle :)

Still no Jodie :'(

AFM---so my wonderful,awesome, overly sentimental husband decided that we were going to do a FULL WEEK of no phones and just being me and him!!! Now mind you, I had no idea of this so when I got home he literally took my phone and gave his and told me to shut it off! At first I was mad and pissed off because you never know what could happen, but he said he thought we needed that time together. Now, we had a day like that last month on our 1/2 year anniversary because he felt like we needed to ground ourselves in this marriage after everything that happened, which was fine but A WHOLE WEEK???? But then he said he was tired of not seeing me. Lately when he's off I work or if I'm off he works so we only really see each other at bedtime (just in time for :sex: lol) but that wasn't enough for him obviously. He said since we're trying this week anyway it was perfect. So I just took Monday to today off work and so did he (thank God for PTO) So I just spent this whole time with no phone and basically having sex everyday, which in this TTC world is a dream, but my legs hurt in real life. Thank God for Pre seed because I would've dried up like the Sahara Desert, and we can't have that :nope: Overall, it was fun but I did tell him my girls were gonna be mad and worried all at the same time and he said to tell each of you he's sorry but he needed his wife lol.
Getting back to TTC though, I still haven't had a for sure + yet on my OPK..I felt some right ovary pain so hopefully I do O this month.

Sharaaaaaaa oh my god!!!!! You're back :happydance: I must admit, I thought Jodie had disappeared and i presumed you forgot about us or that something had happened but I'm so glad we now know what was wrong. It seemed like Jodie dropped off first, then you, and then Kim was quiet when she was poorly bless her so it felt like you all left me lol! Me and Kim were both worrying I have to say! Yay!!! <3

That's actually a really cute idea. Me and Jesse have done that before but haven't been able to take time off work to do it, but we have done the no phones thing and we found it brought us closer together! I'm sooo pleased you're back! I feel like we've got a big part of our thread back again, we missed you! :hugs:

What CD are you today?

SHE'S BACK, SHE'S BACK, SHE'S BACKKKKKKKK!!!!! <3 Shara, how we've missed you!!!

:dance: :wohoo: :happydance: :headspin:

I have yet to read Louisa or Shara's posts, because I'm about to head into Target to do some shopping but when I saw Shara was back, I had to reply! I literally got tears in my eyes I was so happy! I am so, so, SOOOOO glad you are OK! I'll read both of your posts when I get home.

Shara, I love you, girlie! Don't you scare me like that again! ;)

I'm so sorry ladies. I really am. I told him there were gonna be consequences lol. I have to say I really do love you guys and I missed the hell out of y'all :haha:<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3..feels good to be back. I'm so happy for you Louisa. I'm keeping everything crossed for you. If those aren't pregnant symptoms then I don't what is!!!

Don't be sorry, now that we know why you haven't posted I actually find it funny that me and poor Kim have panicked so bad! :haha: but everything runs through my stupid little head especially when there's literally no way to make sure you're okay! But the main thing is you're back and don't ever scare us again woman! :happydance: love you love you love you! :kiss: i do love my girls. <3

Ah, thank you sugar! :D I don't want to jump to conclusions just Incase but i think everyone knows their body to a certain extent and I guess I do 'feel' pregnant if you know what I mean. My actual boobs hurt now too as from tonight, the sides of them, along with the nipple pain that I've had this whole time :( I mean, I'm not gonna complain about it IF they are pregnancy symptoms but if they're not then I won't be happy being sore for no reason lol. I had another bfn tonight though which is always deflating but I'm only 9dpo, 10dpo in approximately 45 minutes lol.

Anyway less of me :haha: did you and Romeo get to do anything nice besides :sex: this week?! :hugs:

Should be O'ing within the next few hours I presume? How are your opk's looking :) I'm laying in bed right now, it's 00:28 here and I'm being kept awake by a sharp twinging pain in my cervix, feels like the bottom wall of it, if you get me. Feels strange, it's not painful just uncomfortable :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->