Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Awwww, Shara, that IS romantic! Tell Romeo he is 100% forgiven BUT next time he has to let you get on real quick to let your FF SSMs know so we don't worry ourselves into tizzies! So I told Shaun where you'd been and we might actually try it for a weekend. It's a cool idea, to unplug from everything for awhile. Everyone is so dependent on their phones these days that people don't spend much quality time together face to face. Anyway, I'm so freakin glad you're back! <3 Louisa had a good question, what else did you and Romeo do besides BD? You made me laugh so hard about the Sahara Desert! So I take it you like the Preseed? Did you have any more awesome sessions like that crazy good one you told us about? :sex: I'm so excited that you'll be Oing very soon (if you haven't already)! You've got so much :spermy: up there, I don't know how you won't be pregnant! They're just waiting for that egg to show up and then they'll all be fighting to be first! Woohoo!

Louisa, I believe you asked earlier what day I got my BFP? It was 14 DPO. And it was so faint, it was almost questionable! So don't be discouraged if you don't get one until then. And even then if you don't, it may take your body longer to produce enough hCG to show up on the test. Ooooh, but how exciting to think you might be pregnant RIGHT NOW! Eeeeee! :dust:

14 dpo is quite late isn't it compared to the average which seems to be 12dpo but everyone is different and IF I'm pregnant then I could be even later than that! I tested this morning 10dpo.. Bfn! I know it's still early but I'm sick of seeing negatives plus I only have ONE test left! I ordered so many, I don't know where they've all gone. I might leave it until Monday morning now or maybe Sunday but I really can't see the little window showing me 2 lines rather than 1! Despite all my symptoms I just don't know if I feel it :( i get some days where I'm like 'I got this I'm in' and then other days despite throbbing sore boobs I doubt myself. Early days though I guess :D

Yeah Louisa definitely early jitters! It's okay to be a little concerned but don't be doubtful. You have all the right signs and I'm having faith that you are gonna get that BFP soon.

We just mostly ate, watched Hulu or Netflix and BD. We talked quite a bit too. It's so funny how much you notice about a person when it's just you and them all alone for a long period of time

We spent more time than usual just looking at each other. Analyzing why I do that with my nose after I eat or why he does this with his hand after sex, it was just a really amazing experience. Although it was great, I don't think I can do that again lol...I guess we did do something else..learn and truly appreciate each other

Don't dispair! I got my BFP late in the day on 10dpo with my last!! I agree, wait until Sunday! :hugs:

Louisa, I'd go ahead and order more HPTs! You know curiosity will get the best of you and you will want to use that last test earlier! I looked back at my chart, I got my BFP on 13 DPO, but I'm not sure if that's late or not. I didn't O until CD 16 though, so maybe that has something to do with it? And if your cycles are longer now like last month, you may have to wait a little longer for that BFP. Regardless, I'd get more tests, girlfriend!!!

:test: :test: :test:

That's awesome, Shara! It sounds like you guys had some great bonding time. <3 I'm happy for you two lovebirds, but I'm also super excited and so glad to have you back with us! :kiss: :hugs: We really really missed you!

Tag, you're TTC?

I am! :happydance:

I just turned 40 :winkwink: and have a 14 year old from my first marriage and little Lucy who is 1.5 years old from my second. My DH and I are trying for our "Finale" :haha:. My journal link is below…

I am grateful I didn't have too hard a time with the other two…but it feels different this time around. I'm scared because I feel my window is closing in and I honestly don't want to be to much further into my 40s and raising little ones. But I really want one more. It's more like I don't want to miss out on their lives because I'll be elderly when they are starting their families. I just don't want to be selfish…I lost my dad when I was 23 years old and it really took a toll on me.

But on a high note…we are giving it 5 cycles…I'm on cycle #2. Last cycle we only half tried. But my chart this month is so similar to when I conceived Lucy that I'm praying I have a sticky bean….

It was fun reading your girlfriend thread….the girls I journeyed with when I got pregnant with Lucy are still on this board and we have a blast. Nothing better than girlfriends!

FX to you girls you get your BFPs…I'm patiently stalking. :hugs:

Thanks tag, is there a real name you'd prefer us to call you or is tag okay? :D best of luck for your third and final! You're more than welcome to jump along here! :hugs:

& thanks, I tested this morning and I'm so tempted to do another one in a while, but I only have one test left! :nope: I keep doubting it can change quickly but I'm not feeling it today. However I feel so crap right now! I couldn't face working a night shift tonight so I've called in sick. My boobs are too sore to even put a bra on, I'm not joking :( that being said though my cycles are 35 days, and although I'm 10dpo, I didn't O until cd21 so I guess it doesn't matter when you O, im still 10dpo either way..

Oh and Kim I remember you asking not long ago and I somehow got sidetracked and forgot to reply but I qualify on Monday! :happydance: qualified lead nurse, very happy! :)

Xx

Thanks! :)

My first name is Tara&#8230;.rhymes with Sara.

Welcome :wave: where are you from? :)

You convinced me to use my last test lol, bfn BUT when I tilted it in certain light I don't know if I could see the outline of the second line starting to form.. So I'm not jumping the gun just Incase it was my eyes :haha: positive thinking though

Yay for TTC, Tara! :wohoo: I completely understand your concern about your window closing. I am 33 and pregnant with my first (not including the MMC I had back in June :sad2:) so I'm a little worried myself that we waited too long to start our family and now we'll have to have babies practically back to back. If you don't mind answering a personal question...did you have any troubles during your pregnancy with Lucy? I'm extremely nervous about having #2 after age 35. Maybe I should wait to see how things go with #1 first, huh? :haha:

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your dad, especially at such a young age. I can only imagine how hard that must've been (and probably still is to this day!). :hugs: I don't think you're being selfish, though. It's completely understandable to want another child, and people are living much longer lives for the most part these days...you could be in your 90s before your time comes!

So you and DH have decided you're only going to try for 5 cycles and if it doesn't work out, so be it? FX for you hun, and blowing lots of :dust: your way!!! <3

Yes, we really feel like we have found friends for life on this thread. It's amazing how close you can feel to someone you've never actually "met"! Anyway, glad to have you on board! :kiss:

though my cycles are 35 days, and although I'm 10dpo, I didn't O until cd21 so I guess it doesn't matter when you O, im still 10dpo either way..

Oh and Kim I remember you asking not long ago and I somehow got sidetracked and forgot to reply but I qualify on Monday! :happydance: qualified lead nurse, very happy! :)

Xx

Ahhh, good point, hun. Duh, I should've realized that! So are you going to order more tests or will it take too long to get them? You could just go to a local store to buy a few of the expensive ones, and maybe that'll help you wait a little longer to test? Or just don't buy them until Sunday or Monday, but I know how hard it is to wait either way.

So happy for and proud of you, love!!! Congratulations in advance! That's so great! :happydance:

xx

:rofl: I did read through all the thread- thank you insomnia! :rofl:

I am from Rhode Island but grew up in Connecticut. I met my husband in a non-conventional way when speeding :rofl: He pulled me over and I moved to his home state 3 years ago.

So...my pregnancy with Lucy was healthy and normal with the exception of being older and feeling the aches a little more. I think over 35 data is so old - women these days are taking care of themselves more and quite frankly not aging as fast. I think you'll be completely fine! They also didn't treat me any different. I almost was offended they didn't treat me like an old lady. :rofl: But I get your hesitation- and this will be my first time trying so close together too. I'm more scared of sibling fighting. Haha. But yes- we are very happy where we are in our lives and will try for a few more months and then chalk it up to be what it is.

Typing on my phone at the hair salon- sorry for typos! :)

Welcome :wave: where are you from? :)

You convinced me to use my last test lol, bfn BUT when I tilted it in certain light I don't know if I could see the outline of the second line starting to form.. So I'm not jumping the gun just Incase it was my eyes :haha: positive thinking though

Time to buy more tests mama! Still early yet!! :)

Oh and post your test- lets tweak it!!

That is right isn't it?! Haha I confused myself! :haha: hmm I think all the time I don't have any tests, what can I do? I'm not tempted to do one because I don't have any so maybe I'll wait a while so I don't stress about it anymore because I'll be so gutted if I end up getting AF after ALL these symptoms :( I guess everyone's different though so whilst someone could get a bfp at 10 dpo, it could take me until 15 so we'll see! AF is due on Tuesday so I hope she stays away :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->