Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Haha okay let me take a picture quickly, honestly I had to squint and hold it in a certain light so I doubt a phone camera would be able to pick it up but give me a min! Xx

Don't worry about disheartening me if you think the mystery line is all in my head lol, it is what it is and there's nothing i can do to change it, except hope and pray! :baby:

Attachments

• 10808020_10204691256593901_1251868108_n.jpg
    10808020_10204691256593901_1251868108_n.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 9
When I turn my screen brightness down, it looks more visible but i still don't know if it's a random shadow that made its way onto the window or what lol, i'm gonna get some CBD's and FRER's tomorrow when Jesse and I go into town. We're spending some quality time together tomorrow, I think Shara got me in this mood lol! he's taking me to a steak house which actually makes me so excited, steak is the best thing ever.. oh my. I'm making it sound like i'm deprived haha, we literally live in this place and they know us by name, slightly embarrassing :haha: what can i say, a girl loves her steak hahah

Okay... So for the second time this morning (first time I lost connection just seconds before submitting and it all got lost :wacko:) hi girls :flower:

Bummer Lou I really thought morning test would show but it is still quite early so ya give it till Monday :)

Kim, I'm glad you're feeling better and with the virus all gone you can focus on morning sickness...I was so worried I hadn't had any last time so I think you should enjoy it cause it's a good sign :winkwink:

I am in the states atm, I can only baby make here cause back home I've no one to baby make with :nope: I mean my love and my baby maker lives in the states :blush:

I'm a bit disappointed ya cause I'm not sure what difference a month of waiting makes and because here I have no job no family no friends and the only exciting things are spending time with him (when he's not at work) and planning babies and our lives together...anywho we are waiting :sleep:

Shara, you were missed so badly girl :winkwink: sounds like you been making twins :twinboys: glad you're back and I really like the idea of no phones :thumbup: I'll try it in our baby making week :blush: for now I'll let us have some phone time :happydance:

I'm not sure im a fan of no baby making :sex: especially without condoms cause what seems to happen is bf pulls out just when I'm about to or*sm :dohh:

I've not much experience with safe sex cause with my ex we tried for babies from day 1 so it was never condoms and safeness ...I guess I'm about to have new sexual experience til we are ready to try and oh sorry if too much info :wacko: just kind of curious how others do it :winkwink:

Welcome tag and FX for :bfp: next week :thumbup: Im in RI too :hi:

Wow!! So many posts while I was typing.. Loola my sweet you're not going to have AF visiting for the next 9 months...just wait till tm and test again but make sure you hold for at least 4-6 hours before peeing on that stick.

Tag and Kim im nearly 36 now and I've been trying since I was 25ish and still no baby so it doesn't matter much how late or early in life you start trying but how quickly you get there... I really hope I do get there soon...

Anywho my mom started when she was 30 (back in the time 30 was old old) anywho she had 5 miscarriages in the following 5 years and she got me at 36, it was a very difficult pregnancy and she was in bed at hospital 10 days after her AF was due, nine months later she got me :)

Then 2.5 years later she had my sister (at 38) and it was an easy one without complications and she worked till the end and hadn't spent a day in hospital... So age doesn't matter much I think...

Mom's bests friend had IVF twins at 50 and a friend of mine menopaused at 34 :( ...so let's not worry about age and focus on having those beautiful babies of our dreams :)

Hugs

Wow!! So many posts while I was typing.. Loola my sweet you're not going to have AF visiting for the next 9 months...just wait till tm and test again but make sure you hold for at least 4-6 hours before peeing on that stick.

Tag and Kim im nearly 36 now and I've been trying since I was 25ish and still no baby so it doesn't matter much how late or early in life you start trying but how quickly you get there... I really hope I do get there soon...

Anywho my mom started when she was 30 (back in the time 30 was old old) anywho she had 5 miscarriages in the following 5 years and she got me at 36, it was a very difficult pregnancy and she was in bed at hospital 10 days after her AF was due, nine months later she got me :)

Then 2.5 years later she had my sister (at 38) and it was an easy one without complications and she worked till the end and hadn't spent a day in hospital... So age doesn't matter much I think...

Mom's bests friend had IVF twins at 50 and a friend of mine menopaused at 34 :( ...so let's not worry about age and focus on having those beautiful babies of our dreams :)

Hugs

I am saying lots of baby prayers for you. I don't take for granted how fortunate to have what I have. :hugs:

You're in Rhode Island??? For realz? Where are staying? Town? I'm in North Kingstown (near Narragansett)

Don't worry about disheartening me if you think the mystery line is all in my head lol, it is what it is and there's nothing i can do to change it, except hope and pray! :baby:

Listen lady, I think I see something too!!!!! I don't want to get you excited but I'm that person that rarely sees someone's line when they post. Now I have to look at it on my phone and tweak!

Aghhhh I hope so! :)

I'm gonna get a box of CBD's tomorrow and FRER's, 4 in total so one for Tomorrow once I've held my pee in all day, one Sunday, one Monday and one Tuesday which is when AF is due. Good idea? :haha:

Also, good job ladies :happydance: I loveeeee how positive and chatty this thread is again, you both seem a lot like Kim, shara and myself (in the way of there's no such thing as tmi and being a nice person in general of course ;) :haha:) I would say Jodie too but you guys haven't come across her yet. It's always nice when we all have the same goal, there's so much to talk about! :bfp:

Xx

So I tweaked it…there is something there. Is there color in it?? I just don't want to get your hopes up. Look!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 4
That's what I thought! To me it looks like the left side of what would be the second line?! Nope don't worry lol I'm not 100% convinced until it's a true bfp :D but it looks promising in b&w I must say

Louisa!!! Tara is right, I see something too!!! It's whitish, no pink to it at all, but I SOOOOO see a line there! Ohmigosh, ohmigosh, OHMIGOSH!!!!

That's what I thought! To me it looks like the left side of what would be the second line?! Nope don't worry lol I'm not 100% convinced until it's a true bfp :D but it looks promising in b&w I must say

I'm trying not to get too excited, but I can't help it!!! I think both pics look promising, and actually prefer the color over the b&w! I think you got it, girl!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'm sat here in the bath right now with he biggest smile on my face but I'm really trying not to get excited just Incase haha, my fingers and toes are sooo crossed right now! That wasn't FMU either, I'm starting to think if I had of waited until the morning then it would have been a bfp but that's ok, I'll splash out on expensive ones tomorrow :haha: we will soon see!! :D

I wish I could e-mail you some of my ultra sensitive HPTs right now, Louisa!!! This is so exciting! I'm seriously grinning from ear to ear! :D

I know I'm sitting on a pile of HPTs I wish I could send over! So exciting!

Kim I'm going to make a new email and I won't forget the password this time :haha: give me 5! :happydance:

Wait, do you guys mean send pics over? I'm confused :haha:

Okay... So for the second time this morning (first time I lost connection just seconds before submitting and it all got lost :wacko:)

Kim, I'm glad you're feeling better and with the virus all gone you can focus on morning sickness...I was so worried I hadn't had any last time so I think you should enjoy it cause it's a good sign :winkwink:

I've not much experience with safe sex cause with my ex we tried for babies from day 1 so it was never condoms and safeness ...I guess I'm about to have new sexual experience til we are ready to try and oh sorry if too much info :wacko: just kind of curious how others do it :winkwink:

Aww, Kika, I HATE when that happens! That has happened to me twice and I usually type long posts, so I was really frustrated about losing everything I typed! :growlmad:

Thank you, honey! Yes, I welcome the morning sickness with open arms because it means my little bean is getting stronger! You're so sweet, thanks again! <3

And the term TMI does not exist on this thread, sweet thing! Speak your mind as freely as you wish...God knows the rest of us do! :haha: I am a little confused though about what you're asking as far as how others do it? Do you mean with condoms or...? Like I said, no such thing as TMI so I'll tell you whatever you want to know, I just need clarification on your question. :winkwink:

OH :haha: nooo, it's just that Kim has offered to send pictures of things like her FM before but i only ever use my work email which is strictly nursing so I finally made a new one just Incase we need it in the future :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->