Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Wait, do you guys mean send pics over? I'm confused :haha:

I love you, girlie! You just made me lol for real! :rofl: You're too cute. <3 Tara's right, I meant that I wanted to send you some sticks. My ultra sensitive ones are 10 mIU and that BFP would show up better on them. FRERs are 6.5 mIU, so make sure you grab some of those for sure!

OH :haha: nooo, it's just that Kim has offered to send pictures of things like her FM before but i only ever use my work email which is strictly nursing so I finally made a new one just Incase we need it in the future :)

Yay! If I could e-mail you those sticks, you would've had them already! Dang. :| I mean, obviously that's not REALLY an option, I would just love for you to be able to test again with a more sensitive test.

Hahaha oh god bless me :haha: I have to say, I do love you too! :haha: <3

I think the ones I ordered were 20mlu, and I'm sure one was 15 if that's possible I'm not sure if they come in 15mlu but I have to admit I'm quite excited to do tomorrow's FR!

Oh and another thing .. :haha: I hope this possible baby doesn't have my brains :rofl: :nope:

And Louisa, I couldn't agree more with what you said about the thread has gotten so chatty again! Louisa, remember how just a few days ago poor Kika had to listen to us go on and on about how we miss Shara and Jodie and then I wasn't as chatty because I was sick...but now it's blowing up again! I'm so happy! It's so much fun to check back in and have to get caught up on all the posts that happened since the last time I was on! Poor Jodie is going to have a time trying to do that when she gets back now!

I'm so excited the FRER's are that sensitive&#8230;I honestly didn't realize that!!! I have 3. I will def use one tomorrow am.

You girls are great&#8230;thanks for letting me "Tag" along. :rofl:

It's so lovely isn't it! like a proper little base again, it's so sweet! there are so many lovely ladies about and as I said, because we all have the same goal, the chats are never ending! Oh, bless Jodie :( i really am so worried about her. It has always been internet issues but they wouldn't last this long, she would change provider surely. Hopefully it's something minor, I really hope so.. she's so sweet :(

I have exciting news.. Jesse and I are getting a new puppy tomorrow!!! It's a blue roan cocker spaniel and absolutely stunning. Reason being is that- my next door neighbour had a litter as her sisters male cocker spaniel got hold of her female Tilly. Result = a litter of 9!!! So she was on about taking them to a rescue centre as she doesn't agree with selling, so me and Jesse had a good think about it (to make sure it was a wise idea) but we figured that the puppy would be well and truly house trained before any baby came along, so I see no issue! I can't handle the thought of all 9 puppies SO YOUNG going to a centre, it's not a nice way to start their lives so we had the pick of all 6 boys, couldn't get a female because of Bailey and it's hassle getting them spayed and all that pa-lava. I need help with names ladies please!! I thought of Teddy as they're all like little teddy bears but i'm not sure. Suggest away ;) I will get the picture of Jesse's phone and post in a little bit :)

I'm in cumberland which is near im not sure where exactly it is but for sure its in ri &#65533;&#65533; you girls are so funny, FX for positive FRERs tomorrow &#10084;&#65039;
Haha Kim I love your ticker :)

Kim I never did show you my 8.5 week scan picture from last time did I? I don't want to go over old ground because obviously it didn't end well but this will be your bean in just 2 weeks!!! :happydance: the top circle is the yolk sack and the body underneath, head on the right. <3

Attachments

• 8weekscan.jpg
    8weekscan.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 3
I'm so excited the FRER's are that sensitive…I honestly didn't realize that!!! I have 3. I will def use one tomorrow am.

You girls are great…thanks for letting me "Tag" along. :rofl:

Tara, you're killing me! :rofl: :rofl: I love it! You fit right in, that's for sure!

Thanks, Kika! I thought it was hilarious! :haha: Someone else had the same one, but the text was developmental info. I didn't realize until I got to the site that there was an option for humor text also. With my sense of humor (and since the other ticker I have has the development info), it was an obvious choice! <3 It'll be fun to see what each week's humor says.

Awwww, Louisa, that is soooo sweet!!! <3 :hugs: Thank you for sharing that sweet little one! For the 2nd time today, you have put the biggest smile on my face! :D My little one never made it past looking like a diamond ring, so seeing that sweetness made me so happy!

As for your pup, how exciting! You really are having a VERY exciting year! So many good and happy things coming your way! :thumbup: You know how much I love animals, so I really wish I could take one of the other pups from the litter. I L-O-V-E LOVE the smell of puppy breath. It's so precious! And they're all soft and warm and cuddly and sleepy when they're puppies...oh my! <3 :dog: Until they start chewing on everything... :wacko: but that's only for a short time, at least. I'm a little jealous, I must admit! For names, I just don't know! Teddy is really cute. When we adopted Flash, we were planning to name him Duke but found out he was microchipped (someone cared for him at one time) and his name was registered as Flash. We didn't dare try to start calling him another name at 12 years old! My point is, you are welcome to use Duke if you like it. We thought it went well with Dixie (Duke and Dixie, awww), but just didn't have the heart to rename the poor old baby dog. :nope: I'll have to think about some others and get back to you!

As a matter of fact, I haven't told y'all, but I'm just so nervous right now. I'm right at the place where I was in my last pregnancy when my first little one stopped growing (around 6 weeks), so I'm practically beside myself with anxiety that we're going to get to the first ultrasound visit and see the same thing. :sad2: I honestly don't know what I would do if that happened. It would crush me. And that's the understatement of the year. I'm trying not to think like that and stay positive, but it's so hard not to worry. I think about it every day, and I've still got my guard up about being pregnant in general. Not because I want to, I think it's self-preservation or something. I WANT to be excited like I was last time, but something's holding me back. Maybe once I hear that heartbeat and see something similar to your scan, Louisa, I'll be able to relax. I hope and pray and wish and dream (you get the idea) that's the case.

Duke is cute, Jesse isn't a fan though :cry: he likes Romeo hahaha, and that is one of my favourite names so I guess it's Romeo, for now.. until it changes lol.

Ahh Kim.. I feel you 100%! I'm not pregnant for the second time yet, but I can already feel your apprehension that you must be feeling right now! I will constantly be paranoid, me and Jesse have even planned to pay for private scans once every 2/3 weeks until I get to the 12 week point, it's THAT that haunts me. My angel baby stopped at 9 weeks so that's the point i'll be a wreck around, and obviously the 12 week scan i will be a ball of nerves and tears.. a MMC is a MMC, we both know what that feels like, and Shara, I pray we never have to experience that again. I just know you're gonna be fine! <3 babybean is flourishing and growing strong every day in there :hugs:

Silly question here...when someone says "stalking", what exactly does that mean? I've seen it a number of times and I have a pretty good idea, but could someone please explain it to me? :blush:

Ok so think of it this way - if someone was stalking you around the streets they'd be following you :) so if someone says they're stalking a post, they're reading in on us, get it? :D xx

That's the perfect explanation! I had a good idea but didn't know for sure. Thanks, babe!

Work has been so busy today. Sorry I have to play catch up AGAIN..

HI Tara :hi: good job on the reading lady. Phewwww that had to be a novel at least lol. Welcome welcome welcome hun. You definitely fit the personality of this thread. Fun, positive, and open minded. Fxd you get that BFP before that 5th cycle...

Louisa, I can't really see the pic with my phone but Kim and the other ladies sound like they see a line so I'm gonna jump on that train too: Woohoo lady if you get that BFP tomorrow :happydance: Congrats on your new pup too. I wish we could have pets here because I would get a Chocolate Lab so quick

Kim, FXd for your sticky bean lady. I know it's hard to feel as overjoyed as before, but once you make it past that first 8 weeks and you get to see the HB, the joy will be overwhelming again. So happy for you momma.

Kika, TWINS :rofl: please don't scare me like that, AND Romeo youngest brothers are twins and my middle sister (second youngest) was a twin but the other one died before they were born :sad2: I would love to have a baby of course and whatever God gives me I will accept and be grateful, BUT two at one time is a lot to take in haha.

My Fxd for all of us and loads and buckets of :dust:

I'm in cumberland which is near im not sure where exactly it is but for sure its in ri &#65533;&#65533; you girls are so funny, FX for positive FRERs tomorrow &#10084;&#65039;

Wow! Rhode Island isn't that big but you are like 20-30 minutes from me. So funny! Small world. How long are you here for?

Kim I never did show you my 8.5 week scan picture from last time did I? I don't want to go over old ground because obviously it didn't end well but this will be your bean in just 2 weeks!!! :happydance: the top circle is the yolk sack and the body underneath, head on the right. <3

Oh love the scan pic of your angel! :cloud9:

I'm so excited the FRER's are that sensitive…I honestly didn't realize that!!! I have 3. I will def use one tomorrow am.

You girls are great…thanks for letting me "Tag" along. :rofl:

Tara, you're killing me! :rofl: :rofl: I love it! You fit right in, that's for sure!

:rofl: :muaha:

As a matter of fact, I haven't told y'all, but I'm just so nervous right now. I'm right at the place where I was in my last pregnancy when my first little one stopped growing (around 6 weeks), so I'm practically beside myself with anxiety that we're going to get to the first ultrasound visit and see the same thing. :sad2: I honestly don't know what I would do if that happened. It would crush me. And that's the understatement of the year. I'm trying not to think like that and stay positive, but it's so hard not to worry. I think about it every day, and I've still got my guard up about being pregnant in general. Not because I want to, I think it's self-preservation or something. I WANT to be excited like I was last time, but something's holding me back. Maybe once I hear that heartbeat and see something similar to your scan, Louisa, I'll be able to relax. I hope and pray and wish and dream (you get the idea) that's the case.

Your stress is completely completely normal and I don't blame you. I think I was so young when I was pregnant with Sydney and so "not informed" I didn't know to be worried. With Lucy, it was a totally different story. If you haven't gotten the advice yet, Folic Acid right now through week 15 is key in high doses&#8230;like 1600 - I take 2 pills of folic and my prenatal to get there. You'll be great and that little bean with be healthy as ever!

Silly question here...when someone says "stalking", what exactly does that mean? I've seen it a number of times and I have a pretty good idea, but could someone please explain it to me? :blush:

It means :flasher: :rofl:

Work has been so busy today. Sorry I have to play catch up AGAIN..

HI Tara :hi: good job on the reading lady. Phewwww that had to be a novel at least lol. Welcome welcome welcome hun. You definitely fit the personality of this thread. Fun, positive, and open minded. Fxd you get that BFP before that 5th cycle...

Louisa, I can't really see the pic with my phone but Kim and the other ladies sound like they see a line so I'm gonna jump on that train too: Woohoo lady if you get that BFP tomorrow :happydance: Congrats on your new pup too. I wish we could have pets here because I would get a Chocolate Lab so quick

Kim, FXd for your sticky bean lady. I know it's hard to feel as overjoyed as before, but once you make it past that first 8 weeks and you get to see the HB, the joy will be overwhelming again. So happy for you momma.

Kika, TWINS :rofl: please don't scare me like that, AND Romeo youngest brothers are twins and my middle sister (second youngest) was a twin but the other one died before they were born :sad2: I would love to have a baby of course and whatever God gives me I will accept and be grateful, BUT two at one time is a lot to take in haha.

My Fxd for all of us and loads and buckets of :dust:

Thanks for the warm welcome&#8230;looking forward to getting to know you all better!

Louisa, congrats on the puppy! I had a dog named Duke too&#8230;but Gus was my favorite lab. Can't wait to see pics and hear all about him! Exciting stuff!

Good evening ladies!!

Sooooo.. I found a place in town that's got FRER's buy one get one free atm, came home and tested having held my pee all afternoon. Bfn! :( gutted as I'm 11dpo today so I would of hoped if I was pregnant then it would have showed up on the frer, what with them being so sensitive n all! Little deflated I can't lie, and now were not getting our puppy until Wednesday so I really don't like today, just want it to be a new day already :nope:

How's everyone? :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->