Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

I'm sorry for the BFN and not getting the pup today but just like I said when I first "met" you, I'm not counting you out til AF shows. Fx'd for you honeybun. And Wednesday will come sooner than you think. I know it's better said than done but don't stress too much love, your levels are probably just slowly climbing. You have all the right signs and symptoms so just be a little patient. Our body's never do what we want and neither do our kids ;) love you hun. Have faith

Thanks shara, love you too chick. It's disappointing but it could be just round the corner for all I know. What's worse though, I just had a huge arguement with my parents, first one since I moved out! So there's a lot of tears in my house right now, the BFN has gone down to the bottom of my list of worries for the minute. :cry: been a horrible day all round really, I feel sick and tired of today. :(

I'm so sorry today was such bust. I hope tomorrow's better and u get ur BFP

Awww, Lousa, I'm so sorry to hear you've had such a terrible day! :hugs: I know you're probably already asleep by now which is good because when you wake up, it will be a new day! Try not to be too discouraged about that BFN, it's still pretty early and like Shara said, you're not out til AF shows. Keeping EX for you, love! xx

Thanks ladies. I decided to be the bigger person and call my parents this morning, we're going out for dinner this evening to put everything past us. I also tested again this morning with FMU, another bfn so I'm really confused, lol. So much that it's actually funny because all these symptoms couldn't just be a coincidence right? :shrug: it's been 10 days solid that my nipples and boobs have been sore beyond belief and the waves of nausea, bloating, everything.. I don't get that. I'm not complaining because people have waited a lot longer than 2 cycles for their bfp's, and I get that but when you've shown so many signs?! :( it's gutting but as you guys said I'm not out yet, though I feel it :shrug: I tell you something though. If :witch: arrives, I will never ever listen to symptoms again after this cycle :haha:

Anyways how are we all doing? <3 have you had a positive opk yet shara?! :)

Louisa, that IS confusing. :| Maybe your body just hasn't built up enough hCG yet? AF is due tomorrow? I don't know what to say, especially since you used an FRER. And if you aren't preggers, what was that crazy light-colored line on the HPT the other day? I guess only time will tell!

I'm glad you are going to dinner with your parents to work everything out, that was very nice and mature of you to call them first. I'm sure everything will be fine after you've sat down to talk. Let us know how it goes! xx

I thought that too Kim :shrug: because I know last time, I was about 4 or 5 days past my missed AF before pregnancy even crossed my mind so that's when I tested and got a VERY faint line.. So maybe I'm a slower builder than others, I hope..

Just about to leave for dinner, will post soon <3 xx

Thanks shara, love you too chick. It's disappointing but it could be just round the corner for all I know. What's worse though, I just had a huge arguement with my parents, first one since I moved out! So there's a lot of tears in my house right now, the BFN has gone down to the bottom of my list of worries for the minute. :cry: been a horrible day all round really, I feel sick and tired of today. :(

Sorry it was such a bad day and you didn't get the pup of the BFP! See below and I'll explain what's going on with me and what may be going on with you? :shrug:

Louisa, that IS confusing. :| Maybe your body just hasn't built up enough hCG yet? AF is due tomorrow? I don't know what to say, especially since you used an FRER. And if you aren't preggers, what was that crazy light-colored line on the HPT the other day? I guess only time will tell!

I'm glad you are going to dinner with your parents to work everything out, that was very nice and mature of you to call them first. I'm sure everything will be fine after you've sat down to talk. Let us know how it goes! xx

First I hope everything goes well with your parents…that is always stressful. But I attached my photo below. I had something similar 9dpo FMU and this is today's FMU. However, all day throughout the day after 9dpo FMU it was BFN. And today's - was this with a super sensitive one but with WONDFO a BFN. I was getting discouraged until the girls in my other group reminded me 1. how early it was and that 2. it takes 48+ hours to double. I hope I'm not having a chemical but I wonder Louisa if our HCG just isn't detectable with diluted urine? :shrug:

I'll keep you all posted. :hugs:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-8.jpg
    FullSizeRender-8.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 6
Tara, I definitely see a faint line there!!!!! However, you make a good point about it taking a while for hCG to double, too. How exciting to think both you AND Louisa could be pregnant right now! Ohmigosh! :wohoo: Hang in there, loves! Throwing lots of :dust: your way and praying for sticky beans for you both! :hugs: :kiss:

Shara, how are things going for you, ladybug? ;) Are you in the TWW now?

Thank you! :hugs:

I am so nervous though! With my last everything happened sooner and line got progressively darker. The past 48 hours only 2 very very very faint lines with FMU and the rest negative.

Yes! Praying Louisa and i are building up HCG!!!!

Thank you for the baby dust!!! I'll post tomorrow's FMU in my journal (link below if you're interested!) Another great group of ladies who have been together for close to 3 years now!! :haha:

Tara there is 100% a faint line! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU :happydance: eeeek!!! :bfp: I see that!!

Hmm- I'm just taking each day as it comes. I will wait to see if :witch: turns up mon/tues and take it from there because I'm sick of negative tests! :( it's like a knife to the heart every single time, especially with FR's.. But me being me, I googled '12dpo bfn with FR', and a lot of people have asked if it's possible to still get a bfp after a bfn at 12dpo, obviously it is possible but a lot of people posted their experiences and some said they didn't get a squinter until 15/16dpo.. Some even later then that. So I hope I'm one of those people :/ thing is, I've used FMU today and PM pee yesterday after holding it the whole afternoon so now I refuse to test until I have a reason too. I haven't even had as much as a shadow of a second line, I constantly get all my old tests out of the draw and make sure that i wasn't turning a blind eye to a second line but on ALL of them, they're just pure white where the second line should be. I have no signs of AF though, no cramps or anything just all the signs that I've had for ages are still sticking around. As always- I don't get it! :shrug: lol, Mind games or what?! :shrug:

I'm back, by the way :) everything went well, we hugged and made up. Families huh!!

I'm out guys :( just went to the toilet and wiped, the paper was tinged pink so she's on her way. :cry: so so so gutted but life goes on, try again next month :( xx

Aw, Louisa, honey, I'm so sorry. Are you sure it's not IB? I guess it's a little late for that though, huh? I hate to hear that. I was certain you were pregnant! :( And that HPT with the faint line... Oh, love, I hate it for you but you are thinking positively and that's good. You'll be getting your puppy in a few days so that should help a little, right? I know it's not a BFP, but...a sweet little puppy might be just what you need to take your mind off the disappointment for a bit. Sending lots of hugs, sweetie. Your time will come, I promise. :hugs:

Nope, don't be :nope: :hugs: a new cycle is a new chance right? It's just a shame my fertile windows take so long to come around. as for the bleeding- it completely stopped for the rest of the evening and I didn't have any all night, so then this morning when I peed I wiped and it was still pink when wiping and I stuck the tissue further up there and there's like an off brown colour blood on the paper. Because I'm only cd33 (not cd35) I googled it of course and some people said they had a bleed which they assumed was their AF around 12 or 13 dpo, but turned out to be the baby burrowing further 'around the time your period is due'. So I wanted to think this was what's happening but who am I trying to kid? I know it's AF so I'll just look to the next time :shrug: :)

xx

And yeah the puppy will definitely pacify me until next chance! I probably seem like I'm overreacting. I really can't lie though I am just gutted, there's no other word for it! You all know how it feels. I normally wouldn't think too much about it and I'd just move on from that cycle but for somebody that has had SO many symptoms, and then :witch: turns up.. Wow! :( this is why people say you don't SS I guess! :nope: never again will I be making that mistake :( what's worse is that last night I dreamt SO vividly that I got a bfp. It was so clear this dream, I even took a picture of the test and posted it on here (in the dream) and then Jesse woke me up out this dream banging around when getting up for work and it put me in a terrible mood because just dreaming it alone was amazing :( it sounds stupid but I tried to go back to sleep to carry on dreaming it to see what else happened.. the disappointment when you wake up and realise that it was only a dream is heartbreaking and I think it's strange how I dreamt it so vividly in the first place. If only :shrug: :bfn: yawnnnnn

X

I don't think you're out yet, hun! I don't want to give you false hopes, but if you're only spotting, it's not AF. Unless that's normal for you, of course... I was just SO SURE about you!

Tara, have you tested again or are you waiting to let hCG build up a little more?

It is really strange Kim :shrug: I would like to think I'm not out, but I think I am personally! Although ladies on forums say they've had IN at 12dpo, I doubt this is! and if so, then what was that blood at 5dpo all about. I can't work it out! :nope: I had a few really light cramps this morning only on one side, my AF cramps are normally all over and are TERRIBLE on the first day. Maybe this isn't the first day, maybe it's round the corner I don't know. I took my 'mouse' out :haha: (remember?! Haha) after it had been in for about 4 hours and there was brown blood on the tip with 2 tiny speckles of red.. I've had no cramps since and I won't lie, I've only just remembered I forgot to put another mouse in and nothing has come out in the mean time. We shall see i suppose but right now I'm just letting my body get on with whatever it's doing :haha: I've had enough with obsessing. You all know me though, what with my relationship with google n all :rofl: what would I do without it!

hey girls,

I'm back, it's always difficult to follow the forum at the weekend cause we get so busy :) but it's Monday now and I've time to check in :)

Louisa, how is a :bfn: possible in your case?! May be give it a few more days :winkwink: or watch an episode of "I didn't know I was pregnant"...especially if you happen to see an episode with negative tests that "were born" a few months later ::hugs:

Tara, it's definitely a :bfp: for you and fingers crossed it sticks and keep us posted on darker line progress :) RI isn't big ( it's funny im 20 min away from Louisa in London and 30 min away from you here) and it's new to both of us (bf comes from Boston area) and im not even an American :dohh: but we enjoy exploring and its a new place new beginning for both of us :) I have to leave first week of February unless we get married by then (I think). We are not exactly sure what are the ways for me to legally overstay my 90 days :wacko:

Kim, this baby will stick so try not to think about your loss too much...saying that, my loss have hit me harder since I came back to the states...just everything in the house reminds me of it, even walking out reminds me of me "taking my precious bean out for a walk" just a few months ago... I guess we'll all worry till 12-14 weeks scan and may be even after that...and then we'll worry about giving birth and stuff... But for now let's not worry and let's celebrate the good news and be grateful and hopeful and very soon successful :) ...in everything

Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->