Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Hi, girls! :hi: We're on our way to a friend's house for dinner so I won't be able to write back atm but I will as soon as I can, although it may be tomorrow. But I didn't want to read and run, either. Love and hugs to all of you, and Louisa, I'm just so damn glad you are okay and not seriously injured (or worse :nope:), sweet girl! <3

Yes I agree Kim, I'm so happy she's okay, to say the least, but that would've traumatized me too.

Kika, what a creative way to come up with a name. It really would be an awesome real name. For a minute there I thought it was or short for your real name.

No Louisa I haven't really poas yet :rofl: but pleeeeease don't think I haven't thought about it lol. I'm just tired of seeing bfn's already and it's only been one cycle so far lol. I'm trying to hold out til Friday if AF doesn't show, like she did on time last month, FX'd I can make it.

Evening my girls <3

How are we all doing?

Aww thanks all, I'm a lot better today. I even managed to giggle about it, because my face must have been a picture but the wa**** that caused it needs a beating! (I could say much worse but I think you get it lol.) it's been nearly 48 hours so I thought the bruising would have come out much more but it hasn't, I look quite unaffected at the minute so I hope I had a really lucky escape. Happy days :happydance: all the insurance is the biggest pain in the bum. :nope:

Aww shara it's so hard isn't it? This is only #3 for me this month and already I feel fed up of bfn's! They are just the worst sight ever. I am sooo hopeful for a Christmas bfp for you <3 :bfp: that would be amazinggggggg.

Hope you had a lovely time at your friends, Kim! Xx

Thank you so much Louisa. I'm hoping so too. Glad you're better today. I've been through that before, so I would've understood if you wasn't okay. Either way, I'm glad you're well.

Kim, hope you enjoyed dinner last night!

I'm stuck in the TWW until Friday! Trying so hard not to test. Just BDing to pass the time :haha:

Hi, girls! Sorry I've been off the grid so much. This "morning" sickness and exhaustion are really getting the better of me. :| I'll be back at it tomorrow, I promise. But real quick, I wanna tell y'all about my dream last night. I dreamt that I woke up this morning and got on BnB to check our thread. Much to my surprise and delight, Jodie had come back! She'd written a really long post updating us on everything that's been going on with her and how her pregnancy was progressing. She was doing really well she said! I had hoped my dream was a premonition of sorts, but was sad to get on earlier and see it wasn't true. :nope: I miss her tons. :cry:

I will write back about all of your posts tomorrow, ladies. Until then, have a good evening! xoxo

Lol!! Good intentions but I believe she has abandoned us like orphans! I pray I'm wrong and she's having internet issues or something.

Sorry to hear about the MS but at least we know that baby's doing okay

What's POAS, y'all?

Also, I remembered I have Jodie's e-mail address from when I sent her my fertility monitor pics. Should I try to e-mail her or would that be an invasion of her privacy or something?

Hope everyone is doing well this morning! :kiss:

Checking in :happydance:

Ya Kim I would email, no questions though or anything just a quick hope you're doing ok, we love you and you know where to find us kinda note :)

Kim, are you guys having an early scan? I'll be having one at 6w0d next time I get pregnat. My sister's had all hers at 5 weeks so im thinking no later than 6 weeks for me ...

Anywho,

Fx'd for a :bfp: Shara and a sweet healthy :yellow: scan for you Kim.

Louisa, cmon girl December is our month ... :) I'll be :sex: end of December tho so it feels like January for me ...but still looking forward to it and counting days helps :rofl:

Sorry I've been quiet ladies! Still sleepy and sore.

I really don't think it could be internet issues for this long regarding Jodie .. I don't know what it could be I guess she just wants to spend her pregnancy with her OH and enjoy this time with him, :shrug: I hope she would still want to keep us updated though.

Kim - :haha: this time last week I was googling what POAS meant! It's pee on a stick. Quite a weird one isn't it :haha: bless you with the MS, nobody likes that but as we said before it's the sign of all good things happening <3 it'll pass before you know it. Every time I turned around today or looked to the side I kept feeling the waves of nausea, it was awful but the doctors said it could be side effects of the smash.

Kika! Hey :wave: yes, this is our month! I hope.. And sharas. Very happy to hear you're starting I bd in December! :happydance: I still have 2 whole weeks until O, grr. Feels like forever :( :nope: I'm having loads and loads of really thin CM, almost like EW, watery/thin creamy and almost clear with a white tinge. Normally straight after AF it's sticky and horrible :haha:

Shara: I'm itching to know!!!!! Friday seems like so far away :( I have such a good feeling for you. I hope that means something!!! <3

Kika! :hugs: No, no early scan for me, unfortunately. My doctor doesn't offer it, I don't think. When I called to schedule my first visit, I was told my appointment would be December 8th (only 1 week from today, yay!). By then, I'll be 8 weeks and 3 days. So I don't know if that's considered an early scan or not, but either way, I can hardly wait to see my little bean. I am praying that it has continued to grow this time and that we'll get to see a heartbeat! <3

Shara, you just keep hanging in there, my sweet! I know how hard it is to have tests on hand and be trying NOT to use them! It's like they're sitting under your cabinet whispering out to you. :| But Friday will be here before you know it, ladybug! And with all the :sex: you and Romeo are having, it should come that much quicker (pun intended)! :haha: I'm so bad, lol! Seriously though, I'm keeping EX for you to get that :bfp: this month, love. I really, really, REALLY want this to be your month. Hopefully Louisa AND Kika will have big news for us next month! And I can't wait to hear from Tara - maybe she'll have big news for us NOW! :dance:

Oh ...I don't know know if we are starting but hopefully we are ...I'll have the saddest Christmas ever if we aren't :/

Off topic but guys I just spoke to a friend who missed Af but all the tests were negative, then second month AF "showed" and they baby made but test still negative yet no 3rd AF she went for U/S and she's 12 weeks pregnat how's that possible?

Hugs

Aw, Kika, I really hope OH gives you that BDing Christmas present, hun! That would be wonderful!

That IS strange! I have heard that women can still have AF even when pregnant; as a matter of fact, my mom had hers for the first 3 months she was pregnant with me! How weird, though, huh? And I wonder why her HPTs weren't showing up positive?

OH well Louisa maybe we ARE already pregnant and just don't know it yet LMAO!! J/K...doesn't hurt to dream. That does sound unusual but obviously very much so possible. That just lets me know FURTHER that miracles do happen. Especially since every "DR" would tell you that it's not an actual period, it's something else (at least that's what they told me when I told them about my mom having her period the ENTIRE PREGNANCY with me!!) Doctors clearly don't know everything, and now you're friend is blessed with a baking bun Kika :happydance:

FX'd for me too!! I'm sooooo bummed right now b/c I want to test on 12/4 because that's our Anniversary for being together (marriage anniv is 4/9) and I want to surprise him with a :bfp: and then on top of that Christmas coming too and he finally gets his Beats By Dre wireless headset that he's been wanting forever(just like he wants this baby), that would be such a blessing! [-o&lt;:xmas16:

Shara, you're so right about doctors not knowing EVERYTHING. How crazy is it that both our moms had periods during their pregnancies? It's even crazier that your mom had hers the whole time! Our bodies do strange things, and those things can't always be expected or predicted!

I know you want to wait until Friday to test, but your together anniversary is only one day sooner, right? I'm not trying to pressure you into doing something you don't want to do, but if you got that BFP Thursday, what a WONDERFUL blessing it would be for you and Romeo, and on an already special day! <3 I'm pretty jelly of his Beats Christmas present, btw. :xmas9: My nephew has a pair and looooooves them!

OK, ladies, I just sent Jodie an e-mail asking if she's OK and letting her know we're worried and that we love her and miss her so much. I kept it short and sweet. Hoping, praying AND keeping EX that things are OK with her. [-o&lt;

Good morning, my dear sweets! How are y'all today?

I am super excited because Shaun and I are now eligible to upgrade our phones! We're going with iPhones this time. I can hardly wait! New phones are so much fun! :happydance:

8 week scan is early scan and it's great they're doing it :) my sister went privately for her mid 5 week ones cause she wasn't "eligible" for early (which is anything before 12 weeks) so since she's paying why wait 8 right :) I can't wait for you to show us scans of your snugly bean <3

iPhones are great, yay, you'll guys love them :)

Lousia, with this thin creamy mucus im not sure yours is a period either... But even it is, you'll be full with bean or two by xmas <3

Shara, I think I'll start testing as soon as 10 days po, and I've made that decision only cause of my previous mmc. I would like to know if anything is happening and when it's happened and ya I'll be testing early. On the other hand, I probably wouldn't test before anniversary cause even if you're pregnant, test may not show and anniversary will be lots of crying instead of lots of fun... So stick to the plan and test on Friday, you have my everything crossed for a second line on that test <3

Hugs

Hey ladies,

Sorry I didn't make it on yesterday. I managed to wrap my car around around a tree yesterday morning and my neck is extremely sore as well as my back and shoulders and naturally I'm so so shaken, not to forget my face that the airbag flew out at. :( I've never hit any of my cars in the whole time I've been driving not even a scrape so I couldn't stop crying most of yesterday and I'm just in so much pain today, trying to take it easy :cry: hope you all had a lovely thanks giving x

I am so sorry to hear this!! I am so happy you are okay! I hope the drunk driver is sitting in a jail cell right now!!!

I see.. Kika is a cute name if it was your real one though! What is you real one?! :) unless you would rather stick to kika which is fine of course!

Hmm, well what with those clots I was passing and the worries that it could of been a chemical without a bfp, and now this .. I feel pretty low right now I won't lie. I'm still bleeding, not too heavily anymore so I just don't know. I feel like I want to just take a back seat from all the guess work and just let whatever's going on, go on.. If that makes sense to you. Obviously we are still trying and we will still do everything we can to get there, but I think I will just wait until the day before AF is due this cycle before testing because it just stresses me out unbelievably and what with just completing my nursing training, work is tough right now so I don't want to stress any more than I have to! anyway there are much happier subject we could discuss so less of me :) Kim how are you feeling love? And shara- POAS yet?

Ah- I hope you and OH try in December. That would be a great New Years present if you were to bake a bun!

Xx

Kika is a cute name! My daughter loves Kit Kats, I should nick name her that! I digress but her actual nick name is butt butt. When she was in the second grade I picked her up at school and she burst into tears when she got in saying a boy in her class called her a butt butt. :rofl: I did what was natural and burst out laughing…and when she saw me laughing she started laughing and now we - 7 years later- still call her butt butt (affectionately of course). :haha:

Sorry I've been absent! And Kim sorry about the morning sickness! Have you tried ginger?? It was wonderful when I was pregnant with Lucy.

So clearly I didn't get my BFP. It was a stressful month and my temps were erratic and I was sick with a cold. I'm making a ton of excuses because with the others I was fortunate to get pregnant so fast. Now at 40…I worry. Which I'm trying not too. I am fully equipped this month with digital OPKs, my basil thermometer, drinking grapefruit juice, exercising everyday, stocked with HPTs -- :rofl:. I'm crazy.

I promise to check in again…I need to see some BPFs and scan pics. :)

Kim, I get my upgrade on the 10th!!! :o how strange is that?! I'm getting the iphone 6 plus, and I agree.. I'm so excited!!!

Kikas right, my scan at 8 weeks was classed as a 'non-routine' early scan. they're normally internal aswell, because until the 12 week mark the 'stomach' ones don't work as well apparently.

Tara, that was 2 of us let down with disappointment in the same month then! :( I was honestly shocked reading they because I could have swore you would of had a bfp by the next time you made it on here, gutted for you but I'm glad you're fully equipped for this cycle. Same here.. But I find it hard to stick to my water drinking at this point in my cycle when I know that O is still 2 whole weeks away and I'm already over a week into this cycle! Like, how could drinking water his far from O be beneficial :( grr I hate long cycles!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->