Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

I'm currently waiting on that Tara, it's tiring isn't it! All of us would know lol

Ok so the weirdest thing happened this evening. My EX(?!) text me - yes I've had my number that long! :haha: which means he still has my number after this long. It was out of nowhere and I even text back to ask who it was as I never in a million years expected it to be him. The days of me and him having any contact at all are long gone. He said he still thinks about me a lot, and get this right ... He said if I ever wanted him back he would give his girlfriend the boot instantly to have me back. He's been with her nearly the same amount of time and I've been with Jesse I guess.. What an absolute twat! Is he ON something to even think that. Argh!!! Stupidly I've pointed his house out to Jesse as we've driven past before, and I wish I didn't because he's going mental over it. Being a personal trainer he can handle himself and I HATE that! He is far from a trouble maker and would rather sort something out than fight over it .. But because he knows he can look after himself he doesn't hold any feelings in, says how feels no matter what it's gonna cause.. And in this situation - it scares me ! Because my ex IS the type of person who loved volunteering to get involved in any fight or piece of drama so I've always dreaded anything like this happening! I don't think for one minute that Jesse would go storming round there after one text but I really hope my ex doesn't start this sh*t :(

Hey guys ...wow you've been busy posting :)

~ Kim, I'm so sorry you had to deal with selfish in-laws...we are super excited for your guys and for adorable little peanut and we love you and him and im sure your in-laws will get excited too :) it does take time ... --> I've been trying for over 10 years and I've spent every spare penny we had on fertility treatment and when I finally did get pregnant all I did was cry cause it wasn't planned :/ so it took me a while to get excited ... They'll be there you'll see :)

My ex's family was the same --> they only loved their daughter and my ex (thier son) was next to non existent :( sad ...yet he never got upset about it.

Haha, lots of talk about ex'es huh :p

~ Tara, 2dpo, im so excited ...let us know all your symptoms and let it be a :dust::blue:
OH is an accountant and ya we should meet up if not this time then next time I visit...I'll be here until end of January unless my divorce paper get to me in time for us to get married before I have to leave...

I'll be back in a minute girls, mom is calling...bbl

Ok I'm back...

Loiusa and Shara you're O buddies �� yay ... So...I suggest you ladies all fall pregnant this cycle and send me all your left over ovulation and pregnancy tests �������� haha

~ Louisa your ex is out of his mind to text you and to suggest you go back to him...just ignore him... Lunatic

And ya I got my degrees and qualifications in the UK --> university of east London :)

Posting photos proves to be a little challenging ...but I haven't really tried hard enough ... Can't wait to show you our xmas tree and see yours ...

I'm a bit of a grinch myself (but not because my heart is small) and my dear OH read me the story last night and it's only a story so the who's had their xmas...but I think that if the grinch was to steal real ppl all their food and presents and stuff, christmas won't come for them... Cause it's all about food and presents nowadays ugh I'm feeling sick already... Wish we were all little who's who didn't care about their roast beast and toys and still had christmas even if the grinch stole it ...

Hugs

Yay!! Nice solid smiley today :happydance:

YAY Louisa!! So excited for you!!!

Kika! If I get this BFP you can have all my tests!!! :) Praying this is your cycle this month.

I would love to meet up - maybe after the holidays (to give you the tests of course). It would be fun. My DH is a police sgt in our town. You can read our story in my journal. :haha: It's pretty fun.

How is everyone else doing?

I have!! :) We are doing 3 days in the park and 4 days on a Disney Cruise. Me personally prefers a tropical destination with a drink in my hand :rofl: but the kids and my DH have a blast and that's all worth it! My mom lives in Sarasota so hoping to see her too!

That is SOOOOO awesome! I would have to agree with you about the tropical destination and drink in hand, but I don't have a child yet, so I'm sure that'll change! Oh wow. I just realized how long it will be before I can have my beloved glasses of wine with dinner! :wine: Oh well, Peanut is DEFINITELY worth the wait!

AWESOME!!! You better get to it, girl! :sex: Are you doing SMEP or no?

As for your ex, what in the world is he thinking?!? I agree with Kika or Tara (I can't remember who said it) - just ignore him. Jesse will keep his wits about him, I just hope your ex doesn't do anything stupid! Soooo...Jesse's a personal trainer, eh? :winkwink:

Kika and Tara, you two should totally meet up after the holidays! It's so cool that you're so close in proximity, it's almost a must! If I were near any of you ladies, I would demand it! Just sayin'... :blush:

Ohmigosh, Tara! I just read your journal and it brought tears to my eyes!!! What a wonderful story. I am so proud of you for being brave and getting yourself (and Sydney) out of that abusive relationship! You deserve the best and nothing more and I'm so happy you have that now! <3 <3 <3 And what an awesome way to meet your husband!

Woop Woop!! :spermy::spermy::spermy: Go! Go! Go!

....Loiusa and Shara you're O buddies &#55357;&#56835; yay ... So...I suggest you ladies all fall pregnant this cycle and send me all your left over ovulation and pregnancy tests &#55357;&#56860;&#55357;&#56861;&#55357;&#56833;&#55357;&#56836; haha ...
:rofl::xmas13:

~ Louisa your ex is out of his mind to text you and to suggest you go back to him...just ignore him... Lunatic <-- (AGREED)

Ohmigosh, Tara! I just read your journal and it brought tears to my eyes!!! What a wonderful story. I am so proud of you for being brave and getting yourself (and Sydney) out of that abusive relationship! You deserve the best and nothing more and I'm so happy you have that now! <3 <3 <3 And what an awesome way to meet your husband!

AWWWW!! NOW I want to read Tara's Journal...I will be doing that after work :paper:

We haven't had time to do SMEP the proper way. Remember how I've not been focused this month, well we only bd yesterday for the first time in a while.. And then today I got my solid so that means we will have DTD every day. In theory I skipped the bd'ing every other day out, but as the SMEP didn't work for 2 cycles it will be good to try something different anyway I guess. I don't suppose it can work for everyone :D yeah he's a personal trainer, it has it's down falls believe me :haha: call me naive but I hate the fact he has to see girls as part of his job! Grr :nope:

Happy 9 weeks Kim and peanut <3

Kika my laptop is busted so I only have my phone and tablet now which doesn't give the option to add a photo but there must be a way so I'll try upload pictures for you! Xx

Look who's on the same wavelength again shara!! Woo woo

I've come to the conclusion Jodie is never gonna come back.. May take her out my signature. Not to spiteful or because I don't like her lol, I loved my welsh Jodie!!!! but I honestly don't think she will ever use that account again to come back on here :cry:

Aw thanks Kim! :) My quality of life is def different than it use to be&#8230;who would would have thought I'd end up with law enforcement. :rofl:

YES! I agree Kika and I must meet being only 25 minutes from each other!

Shara and Louisa!! Please hurry up and join me in this 2ww. It is taking Foreva!

I definitely need to read your story tonight during my night shift(ugh!) Tara!

I know, just want to o for goodness sake :haha:

I've come to the conclusion Jodie is never gonna come back.. May take her out my signature. Not to spiteful or because I don't like her lol, I loved my welsh Jodie!!!! but I honestly don't think she will ever use that account again to come back on here :cry:

I LOVE JODIE TOO please understand that!! BUT she is gone and I have to let her go.....I'm sorry, but it didn't seem like she loved us enough b/c she could've just said "hey I just came on here whilst TTC and now that I got my BFP I wanna focus on my baby" or something like that, but it feels more like she did that--> :finger:!! I loved her quick wit and little sassiness but hey at the end of the day we were just online acquaintances. I hate to think that way, but it's been MUCH too long unless she just shut down her internet ALL together. IDK:shrug:

Completely agree shara. She couldn't have thought much of us or she would have done exactly what you just said :/

How are your opk's looking shara?

*sigh* well Love, where do I start....I don't have any!!! Please don't ask why not because only my husband knows. Doesn't matter anyway since we're BD everyday, until AF is supposed to come *very long sigh* Yes, it's started already. I think he tossed them. Thank God it was ONLY 25 LEFT:cry: o well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->