Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Shara and Louisa!! Please hurry up and join me in this 2ww. It is taking Foreva!...

For the first time in my TTC LIFE, I WANT to be in the TWW already. :sex: is great, but it's making me tired already. 12/19 seems like forever away just to O!!!

Oh no!!! Well atleast you're bd'ing every day anyway so you're bound to catch it hey?! :dust: this could be our month girlie!!! :bfp:

How are your opk's looking shara?

*sigh* well Love, where do I start....I don't have any!!! Please don't ask why not because only my husband knows. Doesn't matter anyway since we're BD everyday, until AF is supposed to come *very long sigh* Yes, it's started already. I think he tossed them. Thank God it was ONLY 25 LEFT:cry: o well

Do you want me to mail you some for next week????

We need somebody English on this thread :haha: now Jodie has deserted us! I don't like being the only one over the other side of the pond it sucks! :haha: well, it doesn't suck because I love you all but i can't believe I'm the only English lass on here! Xx

Let's just say I would love to be in your shoes right now Louisa!!!! Being an EnglY (and the only one) wouldn't bother me one bit. Hell, I'm mad I'm not English lol..

Louisa, you crack me up! We love our little Brit! :)

Ok, on the post you want to respond to hit "multi quote" and you can even go to other pages…and as long as you hit multi quote…hit post reply at the bottom of the page and all the posts you want to respond to will go in one post. Have fun! Next lesson…spoilers.

you can put spoilers
within spoilers
which are totally fun
and sometimes obnoxious!
:rofl:

To do that, simply hit the smiley face above with the black bar and then type
and then hit it again and type.

I've come to the conclusion Jodie is never gonna come back.. May take her out my signature. Not to spiteful or because I don't like her lol, I loved my welsh Jodie!!!! but I honestly don't think she will ever use that account again to come back on here :cry:

I LOVE JODIE TOO please understand that!! BUT she is gone and I have to let her go.....I'm sorry, but it didn't seem like she loved us enough b/c she could've just said "hey I just came on here whilst TTC and now that I got my BFP I wanna focus on my baby" or something like that, but it feels more like she did that--> :finger:!! I loved her quick wit and little sassiness but hey at the end of the day we were just online acquaintances. I hate to think that way, but it's been MUCH too long unless she just shut down her internet ALL together. IDK:shrug:

I just can't give up on her yet, guys. If you go to her profile page, under her visitor messages, it looks like she's disappeared before (after her MC) and some other friends were concerned about her, but then she came back and replied to their messages. God forbid, but IF something did happen to her bean, I want her to know we didn't desert her, you know? I'm not saying y'all should leave her on, that's just what I want to do personally. I do see where you're coming from, though, Shara - she could at least get back on and tell us that's all she was using the forum for, if that's the case. :shrug:

Someone please teach me how to do the multi-quote thing?

Well I would attemp to try but everytime I explain how I do things, no one ever succeeds, but any who, I go to who ever's post I want to "quote" and then keep hitting the multi-quote button under every quote I want to do, then when I want to post I just hit post reply...but that's what I do

Shara and Louisa!! Please hurry up and join me in this 2ww. It is taking Foreva!...

For the first time in my TTC LIFE, I WANT to be in the TWW already. :sex: is great, but it's making me tired already. 12/19 seems like forever away just to O!!!

7 more days of BDing in a row? Oh my, I'm tired for you, honey! My hooha would be so sore!!! Bless your heart for sticking it out. If I were you, I'd take Tara up on her offer!

Yeah, hit 'quote' on all the posts you want to come up in your reply, and then press post reply and it will give you the space to write underneath all the posts you hit quote for :haha: had to think about that one haha

Someone please teach me how to do the multi-quote thing?

Well I would attemp to try but everytime I explain how I do things, no one ever succeeds, but any who, I go to who ever's post I want to "quote" and then keep hitting the multi-quote button under every quote I want to do, then when I want to post I just hit post reply...but that's what I do

Let's just say I would love to be in your shoes right now Louisa!!!! Being an EnglY (and the only one) wouldn't bother me one bit. Hell, I'm mad I'm not English lol..

Louisa, you crack me up! We love our little Brit! :)

Ok, on the post you want to respond to hit "multi quote" and you can even go to other pages…and as long as you hit multi quote…hit post reply at the bottom of the page and all the posts you want to respond to will go in one post. Have fun! Next lesson…spoilers.

YOU MEAN LIKE THIS?!?!? Yay!!!!! Once again, I'm the real deal Holyfield now! :laugh2:

Lol shara I don't understand why you love English so much haha ;) I would happily swap places with you!!!

She's not the only one, my dear! I would happily swap places with you, too! :cloud9:

OK, my dears! I'm getting ready to shut down my computer, go home to grab my weekend gear and Flash (he's my travel buddy - Dixie's staying with Daddy Dawg at home) and then drive to my parent's house tonight.

Oh, I didn't tell y'all about the Shaun-staying-home-while-I-go-to-my-parents-to-announce debacle? He's staying home to paint the inside of our house so we can hopefully get it on the market next week. I was super bummed, but in the end it made sense as he doesn't want me to be breathing the paint fumes. Choose your battles, right? :winkwink:

Haha! You girls are so funny :haha:

Multi quote looks so cool but too much high maintenance. Or may be im too lazy :sleep:

Tara and I should definitely meet after the holidays :)

Haha, Tara, the spoilers are hilarious ...

And I can't wait to read your journal but that'll be tomorrow now as my sweet lover will be back from work in less than half an hour... And once he's back we get busy with "us" stuff and not much time for iPad.

Shara, you guys deserve a medal for :sex: every day!!! But may be that's the way to go ...when I got pregnant in June we :sex: 'd twice a day :dohh::blush: haha
...we shall see what December brings :)

Oh well...I gotta go my lovelies... Have a good night and see you agian in the morning :)

Hugs

Hey everyone :wave:

I'm really confused. After my peak reading on my opk yesterday, I thought I'd use a cheapie today and in all fairness I tested with that using the second urine of the day and it hadn't been 'held' for long at all..the second line was visible but not like last month when it came up instantly and went darker than the control line like I uploaded a picture of. So I've just done another after minimal drinking, it's 5:30 and I've held it for probably 3 or 4 hours- I don't get it :nope: the first line even took ages to come up properly and the test line is just a shadow. Should I be worried considering I got my solid smiley yesterday? As I've said before, you wouldn't get one of those for no reason right? :/

Anyway hope you're all having a good weekend :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->