Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Good to know, hun! Ohmigosh, I wouldn't know what to do if I was the reason for making one of my dogs sick (or responsible for their death). I can't even imagine! That makes me so sad for that poor lady! You don't seem bossy at all, btw. You're my SSM, you're supposed to tell me things like that! :hugs: I'd rather know than continue allowing Dixie to eat apples because it looks cute! Actually, she hasn't had an apple since, but I'm still glad you told me. She might've gotten hold of one in the future and I wouldn't have known to take it from her! :nope:

Same here, admittedly I would have carried on letting bailey eat tip bits but I guess our food contains ingredients that a dog can't tolerate and that poor little spaniel found out the hard way :( it opened my eyes too because I would never have taken an apple from him before I saw this yesterday and then I REALLY freaked out! It opened my eyes! :thumbup: how's your day been? Or how is it going should I say- forgetting it's only 6 there! 11pm here. Everyone else is a little quiet today :p or is it just that we talk the most hahaha (more accurate :haha:)

ROMEO!!! I can’t believe he hid them from you, Shara!!! That wasn’t very nice. :nope: Hopefully now that you guys have been BDing every single day and he admits to being tired too, he’ll think twice before going and doing something so silly again! And that’s so funny about you not being one to go to work even if you’re feeling bad – I’m the same way. I admire people who have the kind of work ethic to go even when they’re sick, but that’s just not me either, sorry. If I don’t feel well, I’m certainly not going to work where it’ll make me feel even worse AND take the risk of spreading whatever I have! Hey, that’s how I justify it. :winkwink:

Same here, hands down to everyone who can manage to work sick. God Bless their little cotton socks :winkwink::rofl:

I love how Kim is the queen of the multi-quote now. Hahaha

Shara, it's kind of funny he hid them but I hope you get them back! We need all the help we can get! :haha:

My temp spiked this am…truly hoping this is a good sign. I am testing on Saturday 10dpo. :happydance:

:xmas13: She is a pro now!! And I did find them (on my own) which I have a pic of the ones, I did yesterday and today, which I'm gonna upload when I get home, and I KNOW I'm Ov soon, that line was DAAAARRRK today for my 9am test!

Shara: I guess I can see Romeos reasoning from a non-female point of view (trying to think like a male here:rofl:).. Romeo and Jesse sound very very very similar :haha: he's said a few times how it feels like it's becoming a chore on my fertile days and he wants us to BD because we actually want to.. Well if I didn't want to then I wouldn't :haha: their brains are situated up their arse half the time I swear.. :rofl: glad you got them back though chick. Xx

I'm glad too!! I'm horrible at thinking like a man! They have this movie here (which you probably heard of, or not) called Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man, and the movie clearly does everything BUT THAT! We fail trying to think like them because our heads AREN'T up arses lmao...

Shara, you need to get a TTC ticker, my sweet! I can't keep up with where you are in your cycle without asking! :shy:

So sorry, but my siggy says I'm over my limit of characters lmao, I just tried to add it!! CD12, CD13 if you count the day I started spotting (tmi)...

Boo, I can't see it! It's just a little red x. :(

You made me :rofl: with your "bless their little cotton socks" comment, btw! I love it!

Oh gosh! That is really hard. I have a friend who was in a similar situation and she was really spooked and disheartened about it too. The doctors couldn't even tell her why it happened! She was terrified to try again, but thankfully she gave birth to a perfectly healthy baby girl a year ago. Keep up the hope!

Hi autumn :)
Are you referring to my very first post? Sorry, a little confused! If so, then no the doctors can't often put a reason as to why these things happen. It could be down to so many reasons :( mmc's are normally chromosomal defects I think. Thanks, I'm definitely keeping faith although a tiny bit of it dies each month with every bfn but our times are near I'm sure! AF is due on Christmas Day unless otherwise so that one will be a killer!

X

Super exciting news .. May have accidentally bought a new pony today :happydance: I'll set her as my pic. She's called Saskia <3

Louisa, that's awesome! What do you mean "may have accidentally", though? :haha:

Well I didn't intentionally go out to buy a horse :rofl: and then I came back with one .. But if I didn't she would be dead right now. She was going to the meat man because her owner didn't want her(???!!!) she is stunning for goodness sake! (Meat man- shot to go in a tin of dog food, often slaughtered first :cry:) so I stepped in and she came home with me and that's where she's staying, I'm a little in love she is gorgeous and got along with my other 2 straight away. Happy days <3

Ohhhh, she IS gorgeous!!! What a pretty girl! <3 I am horrified about the meat man, though! Like, to the point of tears! :sad2: How did her owner not want her anymore??? And then to know what would happen to her by taking her to the meat man? Ugh, I'm disgusted. The thought literally makes me ill. I cannot believe some people can just toss an animal aside as if they're not living creatures! :growlmad:

They bred her and because she didn't come out the colour they wanted, they wanted her gone. WHAT?! I've ALWAYS wanted a dapple grey horse, I'm over the moon with her.. Honestly Kim, I've heard of some horrible things that have come up on Jesse's Facebook lately :( another reason why it's refreshing to have deactivated. Horses that have been tied to the road side fence and just left. Winter is difficult with horses because it's so expensive to keep them. In the summer, the lush grass is enough for them and they all get fat from it, but in the winter they drop weight depending on breed and need endless amounts of hay to keep the weight on and heavy rugs (like a horse coat lol) so the amount of horses that get abandoned this time of year is actually heart breaking! If I had of gone out intentionally looking to buy a horse then Jesse would have gone mad :haha: but the circumstances I had no choice, I could not have let them take her to be slaughtered she is just amazing, such a pretty girl. I love her already and it feels even better knowing I saved her life today :D

I know I'm not SS this month, I refuse to! So I'm not even looking at this as a symptom but today my actual boobs, not nipples, are so so so sore and they feel really full and heavy. It's driving me mad, I'm honestly considering a reduction too :( I have a constant bad back! Grr

She is absolutely a stunning horse! I'm so grateful to you for saving her!!!

I am testing in two days and I'm out of my mind. I am so scared it is going to be a BFN!

Thanks Tara, I can't wait to see her tomorrow. I feel like I only saw her for 5 minutes before leaving her to settle for the night in new surroundings.

Oh god, same :nope: I'll be heartbroken to get a bfn just before Christmas .. But AF is due on Christmas day so I need to know whether to prepare for her beforehand :( so will probably test Monday or Tuesday if I can stretch that far. Lol, only I would get that sort of luck! :growlmad: a normal bfn is bad enough but a Christmas bfn followed by a Christmas day period?! And to top it off my due date with my angel was December 23rd so that always puts a bit of a downer on the festive season for me. Or atleast it did for the past 2 years, the first one especially as I should of had a newborn. Argh. I find it so hard to look past it although I should be able to by now. I don't think I will be able to until I get a bfp and see the baby alive this time. Lets hope it's good news for me you and shara this month, and kika if she's trying. I'm not getting any vibes yet though are you?

My AF is also due on Christmas but I am 8 dpo. The cramps this time around are unmistakable - I just don't want to get my hopes up.

I mean I'm going a bit paranoid too&#8230;thinking chemical, miscarriage, ectopic and BFN. Trying to stay positive&#8230;

Sending baby dust our way!!! :hugs:

Ladies ... I stupidly thought id try my luck this morning with a cheap strip and I've got a second line without a doubt. I'm not getting excited just Incase because I swore I had one last month too, but even Jesse can see this one.. I'm tempted to test with a FRER as I have one left from last month!

The cheapie that I got the second line on was FMU. Then after that I was running round like a crazy woman wanting to do another to confirm I guess.. So I literally did a drop of pee in a glass it wasn't enough to dip even half of the tip in, you know? I had to tilt the glass side ways to even half cover it and surprise surprise I had no second line but I'm gonna hope my pee all day and test again tonight and see what happens. Mind games again huh!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo that's sounds promising Sister!!!!! I know you will keep us updated, but wanted to say that anyway, just in case your too excited to remember to show us your :bfp: O, I'm feeling so good for you lady!!! FX FX FX FX :dust::dust::dust:[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

Beautiful Horse by the way! Makes me wanna go buy one right now, but I think I've rode enough pony this month :winkwink: :rofl:

Speaking of which, I know for sure I have a blaring + on my OPK yesterday for my 9a test, so Ov is probably happening as we speak, but for the last 2 days, we haven't BD b/c my poor hubby has the FLU, and bad too :sick: He's had sweats both nights, with a major horrible cough, and a headache, so I know the devil won't let it happen today either. Oh well, better luck next year haha. I was bummed thinking about it, but you know I'm gonna be okay after all. Hearing about Louisa's possible bfp just made my day, and plus my Kimmy poo and her bun is doing so well, I just have to keep up my hopes. FX for sticky beans and healthy babies for us all.

How is everyone else this morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->