Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Every month I tell myself that I won't test until atleast 11dpo. It never happens lol. Another bfn this morning :growlmad:

Oh god kika!!! Bless you hun :s my nan had those when I was young and I remember her face being covered in these red scab type things, it was awful!! Atleast it's virtually free and not as bad as last time but it still can't be nice :(

:hi: I have been reading all the posts from my stupid phone and on my computer now. I have to get Lucy out the door but wanted to check in before work distracts me. Honestly, I don't know if I'm pregnant or not. I updated my journal below...I had odd shadows today and can't tell what today's test was. I posted photos too. I promise to check back later this morning but wanted to say hi and thank you for checking in on me. :hugs: Louisa, anything on your tests this am??? I'm hoping good things!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ng-boy-fun-story-but-long-story-below-46.html

Good morning, my sweet ladies! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Ours was crazy busy, as Shaun and I always seem to wait until the last few days before Christmas to finish our Christmas shopping. :wacko: I did most of it online ahead of time, but there are always a few things we have to go get locally and why we wait until the weekend before Christmas, I’ll never understand! We’re typical procrastinators.

Louisa, I'm sorry your HPTs are giving you mixed signals. That's so frustrating! Obviously you're not out until :witch: shows, so I'm keeping EX crossed for you, honey! And blowing lots of dust your way, too!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Kika, bless your heart/cottons!!! I've never had shingles, but I've heard it's TERRIBLE! I'm glad it's not as bad this time. I hope OH is serious about trying in January. I want it for you so bad! :hugs:

Tara, I don’t see anything, but it maybe it’s not showing up well in the pic? Still keeping EX for you too, and sending lots of dust your way, as well!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

AFM, yesterday I received some of the maternity clothes I ordered. My regular jeans and pants are starting to get uncomfortable, so I’m glad I have some things to wear that are more forgiving on my tummy! I’m posting a bump pic but remember I already had a little extra to begin with, so it’s not really that noticeable yet. I'll share more when I have a better bump. :kiss: I am also super excited about our after work plans today – we’re going to get our iPhones!!! :wohoo: And then we’re getting Buca di Beppo takeout for dinner. Yum!

Attachments

• 12-22-2014.jpg
    12-22-2014.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 9
Louisa, Tara, I've everything crossed for you XxXxX...let it be happy healthy sticky beans <3

Shara, you too sweetie.

Hugs

OOOOOOOO you look so cute Kim!!! I love your Mommy clothes! I'm a stripes kind of girl, so of course that rocks for me lol. Glad to hear you and peanut are doing well <3

Kika, I'm so sorry about that! I heard 1 out of every 3 people that's had chicken pox in their life will get it, and I'm so sorry you are one of them. I've read it can terrible so I can only imagine what you're dealing with. I hope you get well soon honeybun! Thanks for the well wishes too :kiss:

Hi, Tara! I hppe you are preggers! FXd for you love! Tons of :dust: to you

Louisa, my sweet, those darn HPTs!!! Like Kim said, you're not til the witch shows. :af: :af: :af:

Awwww, Shara!!! I'm sending you tons of e-hugs right now! :hugs: I'm already chunky and feeling fatter by the day, so I appreciate your kind words, sweet lady! I'm super classic when it comes to dressing, solids and stripes for me! Maybe a pattern every now and then, but I do love stripes! SSMs all the way! :kiss:

How are YOU doing, dear?

I'm doing quite well! A rough weekend but I'm okay. Hubby still sick, not as bad, but still sniffling and coughing, so I had to play doctor again lol

Awe Kim I love your bump...under the stripes :flower: I love stripes too :)

I'm chunkier than you :wacko: and I worry a bit for when I get pregnant ...I was so sad and stressed after my miscarriage I put nearly 2 stones in 3 months ugh

Today I decided I should use the time till end of January to prepare for my baby and part of the preparation is fight sadness and be positive... I decided not to get mad at my oh for silly things and January is a good month for trying :)

My shingles was really bad the first time I got it --> 4 years ago, I was kind of unwell, gaggy ugh and the pain in my back, man, the pain was horrible. I did go to work everyday despite of the pain and un wellness and my job is very physical --> talk, shout at kids, bend, crowl, lift, I don't know how I managed... On top of it I would do night babysitting outside school hours... After a few days of horrible back pain I got the rash and it was at the side and onto my right boob, the rash was so painful I was convinced I got breast cancer. Went to the gp and she asked what can I do for you today and I started crying and said I got the nreast cancer and it hurts so bad... Haha now that I think about it is kinda funny, she looked at it and said oh it's just a bad case of the shingles :) second time it was less severe...actually woth every following time it's milder and milder, so second time it appeared under and around and on my boobs--> I thought yeast infection and started treating the itch with salt and soda water Oh it got worse and the stinging was horrible --> a few days of salt and soda on the rash and instead of getti better it got worse, anyway I went to doctor and said I've a really bad case of yeast infection on my boobs and no salt or soda or canisten cream helps --> doctors looked and said "of course not, it's the shingles not yeast" ...the third time I expected it to be the shingles and yes...and after that I learned to recognize the pain and the rash and the sting :)

I only got a few clusters of rash this time between and on my boobs again :wacko:
Oh it's such a long post about my shingles but ya I just wanted to say for me it's like a sore throat, so I'll be soon past it :)

Hugs

Ahh, our men when they're sick. I think they prepare us for when our children get sick! :haha:

What are everyone's work schedules for the holidays? Shaun and I both work for the State of Florida, and our governor was kind enough to grant us the day after Christmas off, which is really exciting for us! So we work Monday - Wednesday this week and have off Thursday - Sunday. We're also off next Thursday for New Year's Day.

Tara- bless you.. I know how you feel with not knowing! I hate it. I kept the 'positive' test and can't stop staring at the faint line... I just don't get why they've been as negative as negative gets ever since :( a few more days and we should both know!

Kim- you look soooooo cute, I can't wait to see your big bump in a couple months :happydance: and I love those maternity clothes. Aw aw aw :D & thanks for the dust hehe, this journey is really tiring me out now with the same thing every month! I'm normally such a positive person but I find it so hard to be with this :( sick of seeing that one line, don't know what I'm doing wrong. Maybe it's not the right time I don't know :(

Shara- glad to hear Romeo is better, well nearly :D and yeah I know, I literally cannot stop myself from testing although I know I shouldn't yet! I can't imagine that second line ever coming up :nope: zzzzzz -.-

Gosh kika that sounds awful... Im glad it's not that bad this time! But I still feel for you hun. I hope you'll be on the mend soon.

I'm having Christmas Day and Boxing Day off and then back to normal, could be worse :) Jesse has a whole week off though.

Kika I went the opposite way after my mmc.. I didn't eat or shower for the 4 days before my d&c, obviously I did the day I went in for it. I wasn't much better after the d&c either for a few weeks! I lost a lot of weight through that. Makes me shiver! Not a time I want to remember, I'm sure you all feel the same :nope:

Also guys, would I be getting a decent line on a opk if I wasn't pregnant? I haven't been getting a super dark one but i tested earlier at about 4pm and it was decent, very visible.. Or is that normal at this point I don't know????

Thank you sweet Kika! :hugs: See, we really are all SSMs, with our love for stripes! I bet you anything Louisa and Tara like stripes, too. ;) Shara and Louisa, I don’t think we ever told Kika and Tara what SSM actually means! I know I didn’t and I don’t remember either of you telling them… So for our two SSMs who don’t know, SSM means Sister Soul Mate! <3

Kika, I’m proud of you for deciding to be positive and using your WTT time proactively! That’s my girl! :hugs: Might as well make the best of it, right? :kiss: And oh my goodness gracious at your shingles experiences!!! You poor dear! Why does the rash part like your boobs so much?!? You must have nice ta-tas. :haha: Seriously, though, I am so sorry you’ve had it 4 times now. That’s just terrible. At least it gets better with each instance. But still, it hardly seems fair that you've been through it so many times. :nope:

Tara- bless you.. I know how you feel with not knowing! I hate it. I kept the 'positive' test and can't stop staring at the faint line... I just don't get why they've been as negative as negative gets ever since :( a few more days and we should both know!

Kim- you look soooooo cute, I can't wait to see your big bump in a couple months :happydance: and I love those maternity clothes. Aw aw aw :D & thanks for the dust hehe, this journey is really tiring me out now with the same thing every month! I'm normally such a positive person but I find it so hard to be with this :( sick of seeing that one line, don't know what I'm doing wrong. Maybe it's not the right time I don't know :(

Shara- glad to hear Romeo is better, well nearly :D and yeah I know, I literally cannot stop myself from testing although I know I shouldn't yet! I can't imagine that second line ever coming up :nope: zzzzzz -.-

I don't know what to say hun :( I'm sorry for you..I know it's agonizing because it is for me too. It's better said than done, I know, but just keep the hope alive lol. I'm gonna pray for you and I have faith that you will get that bfp soon! I know it's not as soon as we all would have hoped but it's coming for you and you deserve it so much, just from what you've been through. :dust: :dust: to you

It's hard for us all, we all feel that disappointment each month and I hate it for all of us :( minus our dear Kim who I hoped would have had the domino affect on the rest of us ;) hmm. I don't know why i take it so bad every month like it's actually getting me down bad! I feel everything BUT positive over it and I don't like it because that's not normally me :nope: and yes it's definitely taking longer than we all planned huh! -_-

.... Not a time I want to remember, I'm sure you all feel the same :nope:

:nope: not at all Louisa. That was the most horrific, traumatizing time of my life. Although I treasured that 12 weeks of being a mommy and completely fell in love with, I still hate thinking about it

Me too shara. I was actually alright all the time I had the baby inside me still, but when it came to them taking the baby away from me that's when I literally fell apart I didn't know how to deal with it. Luckily I had just finished school (everyone leaves at 16 here) and about 5 weeks after the d&c I decided I couldn't stay home forever upset so that's when I got into caring and luckily I've made a better life for me now and a much better life for any future children it's just a case of when they decide to come along lol. I wonder how Jodie's doing still yano.. I know it's pointless wondering but id still really like to know her reasons for never coming back here :s every time we talk about babies she(&kim) pops into my head as she was the first to get her bfp :shrug:

I understand how frustrating it is for you ladies as each month goes by without a BFP. :( I remember how it was when trying for our angel - I didn’t think I’d EVER get pregnant. I want you girls to join me so bad, I can taste it. I had hoped it would’ve been “contagious”, especially after Jodie and I got BFPs in the same month. I just knew Shara and Louisa were next! Then our group grew to include Kika and Tara, which meant more good things for us! I know each of you is waiting patiently for your BFPs and I am so proud of you all. If I could wave a magic wand to get the four of you pregnant RIGHT NOW, I would in a heartbeat. Just keep hanging in there, my sweet SSMs. Your times are coming.

Louisa, I can’t imagine what it would’ve been like to lose my baby at age 16. It was hard enough at 33, but to be so young and have so many feelings and emotions swirling all around anyway… :hugs: I too wonder about Jodie often. I still can’t believe she would’ve used us to get her BFP and then run, but the longer she stays away, the more I’m thinking that’s the case like Shara said to begin with. :( It’s weird how close we get to our online friends. We’ve talked about it on here before, but I truly feel like I know each of you, like we’ve met and hung out before and everything. So for Jodie to ditch us like that…it just hurts. I’d love to know her reasons, as well. I do hope she and her LO are doing well.

Soooooo true Louisa! I wonder too ALL THE TIME how she and her bun are doing and why she abandoned us, but since I can't answer it, I just leave it alone. I hate that I get so attached to people sometimes, whether in person or on here, especially when they appear to be so down to earth and going through the same thing as I am, since we all know how difficult that is. Then when they one day up and leave, it's like "oh no, where is my friend???", and of course we don't wanna be stalkers, so we don't wanna constantly PM them lol, but it does leave a little empty "cyber"-space in your heart lol. I just pray all is well with her and her fam.

And as I said when we first started chatting, I bow to you for being so young, yet so mature. Creating a home to raise a child is no easy task, and to have the mindset to be that mature and responsible is honorable in my eyes. That's why I say you deserve it love.

Hey, I just realized something! See if you can catch it:

Louisa
Shara
Kika
Tara
Kim

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members