Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Aww I would love to be having a movie day right now- that sounds great to me Shara!

Kim.. I'm so sorry for not remembering to mention in my first post! I feel terrible now .. I was on my way to work (well just about to leave) and I can't lie but I don't remember what I did yesterday let alone anything else .. But I know just how you feel today my love. I took yesterday pretty badly and poor Jesse just didn't know what to do because after all the baby was never his. Just know that I'm thinking of you today and sending you lots of e-hugs <3

It was actually easy to not test this morning. Because I expected to have bled during the night and when I saw there was blood (the gloopy stuff..) it just didn't enter my head to test plus I was running late for work so didn't have time to mope around after negative tests like I always do!

Kim I had my first scan at 8w6d judging by measurements and the baby died at they think 9.5 weeks so pretty much immediately after. You've got through the absolute hardest part which is the first scan which I'm sure is the part that anybody who's had a mc/mmc dreads! The baby has a healthy heartbeat and is continuing to grow stronger every day. I know you must be absolutely paranoid and I can't say that I won't be because I know I'll be in tears before I even enter the room at my first scan in the future, but I just know that little peanut is going to be just fine! He/she's flourishing every day <3

I accidentally found one of my presents from Jesse last night hahaha! Going to have to act super shocked tomorrow morning!!! Soooo happy with it though, bless him! :happydance:

Ah :/ well right now I honestly could not tell you if this is AF or IB. I'm hoping that because I had those burning pains in the right side of my (pelvis? Abdomen? Lol) followed by bleeding, that it could be that.. Because I don't normally suffer with bad period cramps anyway but I normally get a couple light twinges when around the first couple of days unless i have a bad month like a couple of months ago when I was doubled over in pain.. But no I haven't even had as much of a twinge which is the only thing that's unusual for me because I guess my blood is browny red at first before I get a full flow. Only time will tell I suppose but what a lovely Christmas present lol. :nope:

I am so sorry to both of you ladies for those days being a rememberance of what could've been. I didn't want to say anything, because honestly, I didn't know what to say. I don't even know what I'm gonna tell myself when that day approaches for me on 3/25. I know it's hard looking back, especially for what could've been but I don't want to add my negativity on top of an already bad day.
Kim, I will say this, you have all the chance in the world to have a healthy baby. Don't stress too much about what could happen, even though it's going to cross your mind again, I have faith your bean will be just fine. HE allowed this to happen for a reason, and I believe it's all for the right reason: So that you can experience being a mother to a "healthy and whole" baby lol. I know it's hard not to think about what could happen but please don't waste this experiecne on worrying. I know it's easier said than done, but I think Peanut deserves to have your undivided attention and faith, if you know what I mean. Not to be bossy hun, I just want you to give Peanut his/her best chance and for you to enjoy this moment as much as possible. It's okay to be cautious love, but keep in mind God has his hand on your baby, angel and rainbow.

Louisa, [-o&lt; GL ladybug

Aargh another long long post didn't come through and disappeared. I will have to stick to short ones.

Kim, Louisa --> big hugs and remember the past but focus on the present <3

Kim, I read a week by week stats once a--> 5 % mc chance up till week 5 then 5-8 weeks 2% and after 8 week is less than 0.2, im so sorry it had happened to us, seems we all had losses late in the 1st trimester...

Louisa --> def implantation babe, fingers crossed for a bfp tomorrow <3

Shara, when was your ovu, I'll check it up on the lunar tracker not on the gender predictor.

I really wanted to give my angel a name and let it rest in peace but not sure when I ovulated back then as I wasn't tracking :(

Kim would it cheer you up to check up peanut's gender according to Moon cycles? You got to give me your date of ovu if yes :)

Oh is working today but hoping he'd finish early. Then he's running a few errands and picking up his daughter who's spendimg tonight with him/us for the first time since he's moved out (2 years ago)... I'm so nerveos --> we all are :p

Tm we are going to oh's sisters for dinner --> nice :)

I ovulated last night I could feel it so clearly but no Bd :( im not even sure if we'd do january ...but let's focus on the present... Another precious egg wasted tho :( ugh

PP

Shara just saw your ticker...so...girl if you conceived on 19th but boy if took you a little longer and you conceived on 20th so 50-50 predictin for you Hun im afraid :) but fingers crossed for a sticky bean <3

....Shara, I actually really want to see that movie. Are you and Romeo both off work today? That's really nice. I'd love to snuggle on the couch with Shaun and watch movies today, but we're both at work. After work, I'll be wrapping gifts while he goes out shopping. :wacko:

He has off today but I actually work, but only a half day today, so I'm almost done for the day, so I'm excited to have him the rest of the day. And you know Kim, I never WANTED to see the movie because after the first one, I was terrified and paranoid, and I actually thought that someone would do that foolishness for real! Making a day appropriate for killing and stealing and whatever else you wanna do is not something I agree with at all, so I wasn't pleased with the concept, but the acting was good so I did watch the first movie. As for this one, I didn't have any appetite to see it AT ALL, but of course, being the obedient, loving, supportive wife I am lol :)winkwink:) he really wanted to watch it, like badly, and said that he would be happy if we could watch it together so I woudn't be scared, so I agreed. Now, I would rather watch Christmas movies..... but that's just me lol.

Thanks shara and kika :) sorry for the details lol but you know I've got no shame :haha: when I took the 'mouse' out there was a tiny bit of the same browny red gloop :/ still no pain. Really dying to test. I'm jealous of your plans for today! I've been at work for nearly 5 hours and have another 8 and a bit left! We've gotta do what we've gotta do right :D I'm looking forward to the Xmas dinner tomorrow. My favourite bit of the day :haha:

I'm in so much discomfort today aswell :( under my boob, towards the side there's a round circle of red dry itchy skin!! :( I keep putting sudocrem on it and an emollient but it's just not going! I think it's because no air can ever get to it because of where it is and it's not getting the chance to heal, it's driving me mad! :nope:

Hmmm, sounds like the shingles ... You should def have it checked, may be go to walk in centre they are really good over the holidays, where do you live Louisa?

Kika, I would love for you to check Peanut’s gender by moon cycles for me! I tried to do it, but couldn’t figure out where to go. :nope: My O date was October 25th, but if you would, please check October 24th for me, too. Thank you! Good luck tonight with OH’s daughter, but everything will go smoothly, I know it! <3 How old is she? What a bummer that you could tell you O’d last night, but good for you for trying to stay positive about it. I love you for that!

Shara – LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your siggy addition! Now I know exactly where you are in your cycle and can ask you for updates based on that! :) I agree with you about The Purge, for sure. The thought of having 12 hours of no laws or rules and letting people run amok is ludicrous. The thought scares the you-know-what out of me! I’d leave the country for the evening, no kidding. But I did like the movie in the terms of it being different. I enjoy scary movies. :)

Louisa, I keep meaning to tell you…I love your avi of Saskia! I’m so thankful that there are people in the world with such big hearts like you who take in animals in bad situations like she was! <3 I’m still keeping EX for you hun, as I’m not convinced it’s AF.

The only option would be a&e and wait for hours on end to be seen as it isn't priority in their eyes :shrug: I'll wait until after the holidays. I showed my mum as there's also like 4 smaller ones on my stomach but she doesn't seem to think it's chicken pox or shingles and she's had them before. I'm worried though

...Shara just saw your ticker...so...girl if you conceived on 19th but boy if took you a little longer and you conceived on 20th so 50-50 predictin for you Hun im afraid :) but fingers crossed for a sticky bean <3

It's quite alright, IF I conceived I would gladly except both

Thanks Kim I just love her <3 she's so cuddly and affectionate considering she was owned by an arsehole family who I'm convinced mistreated her but hey she's mine now :D

17:00, 17:01 and 17:02 haha wow :happydance:

I saw that, too! SSMs on the same wavelength again!

BTW, I meant to tell you ladies thank you for cheering me up. I can ALWAYS count on my girls to be there for me. <3 I love you all so much!

Thanks Kim I just love her <3 she's so cuddly and affectionate considering she was owned by an arsehole family who I'm convinced mistreated her but hey she's mine now :D

In your previous avi, were you cuddling with her or Amber? I couldn't tell, but I loved it too. <3

AWWWWWWW Louisa, I didn't even notice her on this stupid phone, maybe because I trying to hid it at work lol...She is so beautiful, I love the angle of the picture too.

That was amber just after she had ellie-may back in the summer, was an old pic but a favourite! <3 and I'm glad we cheered you up Kim. That's what were here for. That's the job of a SSM :hugs:

I am not freaking out, I am not freaking out, I am not freaking out. OK, I am freaking out a little. One of the girls on my July Mamas board just posted that she is leaving the group because they just found out Friday that their baby stopped growing at 8w3d and there is no longer a heartbeat. I was 8w3d at my appointment and scan!!!!! Ugh, I hate this! I feel like I am going to be sick. I know it doesn't mean anything for me or Peanut, but of course I can't help but think worse case scenario! I don't know what I'll do if...NO NO NO!!! I am NOT going there!

Positive thoughts, positive thoughts, positive thoughts! I really, really hope Shaun got me that fetal doppler I wanted for Christmas. It sure would ease so much of this anxiety.

First and foremost, I am so sorry she had to go through that. As we all know that is a very stressful, hurtful, and depressing thing to go through and I just pray God gets her through this tough situation.....
As for you, PLEASE STOP KIM!!!OMG.....STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER KIM.....SLOWLY BACK AWAY LOL!!! I won't be mad if you take a couple of days off, just stop worrying please!! I truly feel bad that she had to experience that, I really do because I understand how hard it is, but I'm more sad that you had to read it....Just thank God for allowing you to deliver a healthy baby. Speak life in those moments, because I'm pretty sure, unfortunately, there will be more. And as sad as it is, there's nothing we can do to stop it. I just don't want you to worry yourself to death. You're starting to scare me now. I am going to pray that God binds Fear off of you so that you won't go through your days wondering and you finally relax and enjoy your peanut, FULLY. Love you Sis

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->