Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

You're right, Shara. I have got to put it in God's hands and trust that He will take care of me and Peanut. I talked to Shaun and he calmed me down, too. First of all, I still have symptoms (exhaustion, nausea, sore boobs, sensitive nipples, etc.) so that's gotta count for something. I also used to be able to suck my tummy in to make it flat and I can't do that anymore. No matter how far I suck in, I still have a bump, so that's got to mean Peanut is still growing, because I could still suck in at my last appointment.

I read that since we've already had MCs, our chances are waaaaaay lower with our next pregnancy that it will happen again. But seeing posts like hers (she already had 2 angels and now this makes 3) breaks my heart and makes me so upset for her to have to go through this again, especially right before Christmas! I cannot imagine. Bless her and her family.

Thank you for your prayers, Shara. I asked my family and BFF to pray, as well. And you know the power of prayer works. I already feel better! :hugs:

Bless your sweet cottons Kim. And bless that poor lady! I am so sad for her having to go through it again just before Christmas. We know how hard it is to have a DD on top of Christmas! She must be broken. I agree with shara, I wish you hadn't of seen it :( the internet can be the root of all evil sometimes! We see things and hear things that we don't want to see and hear. I do it all the time. Why do you think I'm convinced that I'm infertile? It's silly :( but as everyone has said, peanut is nearly 11w now and the chances of 'the worst' are lowering every hour, chick! As I said before he or she's growing stronger each day and I know (let's say she) will continue to do so! I know you must be absolutely petrified, I don't blame you but he made this happen for you and now he will look after you both, you will just see at your appointment in jan <3 big hugs my love :hugs: x x

I agree with shara--> step away from the computer and positive thoughts positive thoughts positive thoughts :)

24,25 October girl 26 boy I think conception happens up to a day after ovu even if the spermies are there waiting in the tubes for their eggy. When I had my Ivfs I'll ovulate, they'd extract the eggs and place them in a jar with the spermies and even though it could take a day for the spermies to fertilize the egg... So if you ovu.ated on 24 for sure then moon says girl (and that's only 50-50 right) but if you ovulated on 25 then most likely it's a boy according to the moon :)

Haha it's such fun and yet it doesn't really tell you more than what we already know --> 50:50 but it's fun checking :)

Kim, she's 20 and ha such a shame for my ovu. I'm going to catch january egg even if I've got to use a donor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I'm good, my loves. I really am. Thank you all so much for your kind and encouraging words. I truly don't know what I'd do without my SSMs! I feel so much better that's it's almost as if I never even read that post. Except for the fact that I am so crushed for her. My heart aches for her.

I'm glad you feel a little better :hugs: the cutest thing ever just happened. My sister called my phone (for anyone to call me at work I know it must be serious..) so I answered and my niece Sofia: "AUNTIE LOULOU I JUST SAW SANTA FLYING IN THE SKY!!!" ... It was actually the international space station flying over but it looks like a oversized SUPER bright star going across the sky if you haven't seen it! I'm so excited for her, bless her! <3

my niece Sofia: "AUNTIE LOULOU I JUST SAW SANTA FLYING IN THE SKY!!!" ... It was actually the international space station flying over but it looks like a oversized SUPER bright star going across the sky if you haven't seen it! I'm so excited for her, bless her! <3

That is the cutest story I've heard all day!!! What a little sweetie! <3 Children are so precious!!!

Children really are so precious and you've got it all to come Kim! Hopefully we all do by next Christmas :) she's a little angel bless her. She is absolutely frozen obsessed (is there any little girl that isn't?!) so all her stuff from me and Jesse is frozen related! I pre-warned my sister that we've covered her frozen obsession so she doesn't have to haha. I wish there was the amount of toy choice when I was a kid :haha:

I forgot to change my photo today. I will do it now. This morning at 6am when I went to feed the girls (nags, horses, whatever you wanna call them :haha:) I couldn't resist putting mine and Jesse's Christmas hats on Amber and saskia that were in my car for Christmas Day! The lighting was bad as it was still dark. neither were impressed to say the least but how cute?! <3

I'm glad u feel better Kim :hugs:

They are sooooo cute with those hats on lol!!!!! I love it Louisa, that's so awesome

Haha I couldn't resist! I was so tempted to put it on the baby pony too but I don't want to freak her out with things on her head this young especially when we will have to break her in at a later date (introduce tack to her, the stuff you ride with lol and then get on her back!) haha, I'd explain if any of you understood ;) Amber and saski are much older and quite frankly a bomb could go off and they would just stand there so it's not an issue :haha:

An hour and a half left of work before my Christmas begins yay! :happydance:

My niece is 5 and she's frozen obsessed too :p that's such a cute story and your horses look so festive with their hats on :) I just had a vision like dream that next year we'll all have cute little babies with such hats on pictures under the Christmas tree ... Happy holidays my sweet SSMs...

I'm waiting on a loaf of bread im baking so I could go shower and dress appropriately for meeting oh's daughter ;)

See you all tm :)

Hugs

Kika that vision sounds like a damn good one to me!!! Let's hope, we have plenty of time for a Christmas bfp now, a whole year!!! Lol, I'm sure we will all have a bundle wrapped up for Christmas next year. FX <3

GL meeting OH's daughter I bet you're super anxious!

Well I'm getting ready for handover for the night staff so I will sign off for tonight. I will probably make it on briefly tomorrow to wish you all merry Christmas but might not, either way have a good one ladies I love you all very much x x

Good Morning my Sweets! I hope everyone had a Blessed and Joyful Christmas yesterday. I sure did!! As you ladies know, I hosted Christmas for my fam this year so it was very busy and tiring and crazy, but it was perfect lol! I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas in my life. And on top of that, EVERYONE had a awesome time so I have to be thankful for that right:thumbup: All in all, it was amazing time, seeing everyone happy with their gifts and just enjoying our family time was a monumental moment for me.

How's everyone today?

Ok, I'm back from Christmas celebrations! I have a lot to catch up on!! I promise too later tonight.

As you can see from my signature...AF came, and came early. Grrrrr....

Can't wait to get an update on all you! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!! xoxoxo

Hey girlies.
Hope you all had a fab Christmas. Ours was so hectic too as we had everyone here, really couldn't move lol! It was a tight squeeze but it was definitely one to remember.

Sorry AF came Tara :( same here. Mine isn't/wasn't spotting. It's so strange though. Every single bit of blood I've had since Christmas eve has been dark dark brown (so very old.. Right) not one bit that I've seen has been red and it has been spots every few hours in fact today I haven't had a single drop and it's 10pm. So i got Jesse to bring me home some clear blue tests, a pack with the digital one in and the one with the lines too. I peed on the line one first (which has to make a cross) and I thought you had to get 2 lines going 2 different ways somewhere on the test. So I shouted to Jesse telling him I'm pregnant because I had the line going side ways and one going down ways (in different windows!) but me being me didn't read the leaflet properly so I literally felt heart broken when Jesse pointed out the cross had to be in the same window. I have never used that type of CB before so I wasn't sure although it's common sense I guess, so I peed on the digital one just in case and those grim words 'not pregnant' came up so im out again. Though I'm confused because I'm hardly bleeding enough to wear a tampon! It's not enough enough to physically drip out of me because I wore a pad to bed last night (first time in years) to monitor the flow and it was clear in the morning! That makes me worry that an egg from this cycle isn't breaking down because there wasn't one there, and that's why the blood is brown. Ugh I can't lie it has put a bit of a downer on my Christmas because I was pretty sure this was IB. What with those pains n all.. Another long wait for O, I suppose :shrug: anyway. That's the verdict :) hope all is well loves :hugs:

Oh no Tara and Louisa, I'm so sorry that happen to you guys. I'm praying for a better cycle next month. :hugs:

Thanks shara. Same here! This journey is just EXHAUSTING :nope: I didnt think it would take this long, not that this is 'long' technically but I'm not sure why it hasn't happened yet after me being super fertile before ... I'm just getting convinced that there's something wrong with me more each month! since Christmas eve, I spotted DARK brown so light that it wasn't even enough to drip out of me and now (CD4) when I've started bleeding heavy dark red!!! By CD4 normally it starts to ease off and turns from heavy to spotting. I really don't know what that's all about but it's stressing me no end! I don't know what to do for the better. I keep thinking taking a break from ttc or maybe ntnp. What's worse is I have chicken pox and so itchy and grouchy with everything and everyone. Just want to hibernate for a few months. :growlmad:

How are you girls? It's still so quiet here lol. Haven't heard from Kim since Xmas :(

Damn nobody posted today :nope: :haha: I hope all is ok with everyone! <3

Afm.. Jesse and I had a huge chat today. I'm going to the doctors tomorrow. We sat and spoke about ttc. I'm honestly convinced there is something wrong with me somewhere! This cycle, I have spotted darkkkkk brown blood for 4 days before starting my proper period, so it'll be 9 days of bleeding when my period ends. That's not right? The dark brown old blood is coming out for a reason and I've googled it and apparently it could be due to a reason or could just be the norm for a certain individual.. Plus I just feel like it will never happen and Jesse also needs a sperm check done. We should have got all of this done before we started ttc so we started off with the best chances without wasting cycles. Right now there could be something that needs to be addressed and we've wasted 4 cycles already.. I'm also pretty sure I've got syatica in my legs .. I'm just down, real down right now. :cry:

Hey! Finally sitting down. Shara, Christmas sounded wonderful. So are you in the "waiting to test" phase?

Louisa, I don't know about you...but when I'm TTC my periods are bizarre. I also spot before AF and this cycle my AF was early and ridiculously heavy and painful. It's never like that. I wonder if our bodies partially do what they are suppose to when TTC. Either we fertilize and fail to implant or something like that.

I don't know if you have heard this but take lots of Folate and Folic a day. Like 1600 imus. Someone also advised that you drink 1 cup of grapefruit juice a day leading up to ovulation as it helps the CM. I'll try anything honestly. I am onto cycle 4.

Kim!!!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Shara, I wanted to acknowledge your dad. I'm very sorry about your loss. My dad passed on Christmas. It's never ever easy. xoxoxo

Kika, how is everything in Rhode Island treating you? Things better with your OH?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->