Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Louisa, I'm so sorry to hear about Saskia :cry: Oh NO!! It would be a tragedy to lose her so soon. I hope she gets better soon..

Louisa and Tara, I felt the same way. Royal isn't a name you hear everyday, so I KNEW she got the idea from me, which is why I was so upset. Nevertheless, she is a very beautiful little girl....but she won't be the only Royal in the church forever, Lord's williing I have girl that is :haha:

Thanks Tara for the info, but I was wondering if it worked like opks..With an Opk, if you get a +, that means the egg is "scheduled" to be released within 24-36" hours, depending on the woman, which means technically I could still BD and catch the egg. But with temps, I know that you get the dip, then the rise after O, does that rise in temps mean there is no way to BD to catch the egg, or is there still a slight chance like with a + opk

Kika, I've already forgiven her. Just putting my 2 cents in on the conversation about name choosing..

Okay, for people who temp....Does it work like

Thanks my sweet girls :hugs: Hoping and preying she will be okay. :( she's only 11.. Horses can live until 30 odd, she's too young to go. :nope: thinking positive though !!!

Shara same here! I Had never heard karliah before in fact I made it up so I'd be surprised if there were any more of them in the world and that's what annoyed me .. Why can't people find their own names :/ it will always be a touchy subject I think! I would never actually use the name though I don't think..

Kika that's interesting.. To be honest I've heard good and bad about BD'ing 'too often'. I've heard that it keeps sperm 'refreshed' as a build up of old ones die completely, but I've also heard that you need to let them build up for motility, so? You can't win really! I've tried every other today over the course of my fertile window so far but haven't tried every day yet .. So what have we got to lose! I took a OPK today, ordered them as a batch off eBay these ones look just like a pregnancy test, and I took a paper one and there's a second line but very faint which I knew (don't know why I would test this far in advance...) just want to O already! Instead of riding out on my horses back for hours on end this month, I've walked them in hand which means that I get the exercise as well as them, especially when trampling through thick mud lol- killer .. apparently exercise benefits fertility in so many ways :) and I do my sisters Zumba class once a week- I'm soooo unfit lol. You'd never think I danced for over 10 years ... I'm so unfit now! Do you guys do any gym work or anything like that? (not that any of you need to, I don't mean it like that! lol) xx

Desperately waiting to hear from kim!!!! <3 keep checking back every 10/20 minutes in hope that she's posted!

Also, please just know that if I ever post and there's a few words in there misspelt or words that make no sense.. It's my phone! :nope: sometimes I re read a post that I previously posted and think 'omg they must think I'm so stupid! :haha:) the amount of times I'd love to aim my phone :rofl: although it's the new 6 that Jesse got me for Christmas so I better not :haha:

Shara, I think the dip means the egg is released and so you should start BD'ing and also have spermies waiting at least 12 hours before the dip just in case :)

Lou Lou, it's such a shame she stole your made up name :( I will girls tell you a funny story :) 40 years ago two of my mom's friends fell pregnant a few months apart. One day the bump ladies meet and talk names and the one who got pregnant second says she's no idea what name to give baby if it was a boy (she already had a boy and wanted girl). So first pregnant lady says well I want a girl too and no idea what to name it if boy but how about Euan. So second pregnant lady says ya Euan is a nice one. So first lady says well if yours is a boy why don't you name him Euan and so will I if mines a boy...

They both end up having Euans, and first Euan has a sister a few years later who is one of my besties and she married the second Euan :p .... :) so sure we could all have the same names ...it sucks when they steal it tho :) it's not that they asked us :)

Lou Lou, Im not very fit but in the summer I used to walk 30 miles a week and on top of it I did ocean kayaking and swimming almost every weekend...

No wonder I fell pregnant...my babies seem to love active but then again baby dies despite of active :(

I'm being very unhealthy now and I'm trying to break the pattern and start walking and eating raw ...may be tm would be my healthy day 1 :)

With my wedding coming on the 17th I will look like a whale on the pictures :) thank goodness we are having a second ceremony with parents and guests and a white dress and stuff not sure when but as soon as I look and feel better than a whale :)

Hahah that's so strange wanting to name her baby boy the same as someone else! Normally it's the complete opposite and you're urging them to find their own name lol. And they actually DID it! That's mad lol. :haha: kika, I know you're trying next cycle (so exciting) but you're actually admirable to have the sort of attitude you've got after trying for so long with no success! I looove that about you lady!!! <3 you're fab.. Good things are gonna come to you. They're gonna come to all of us. :happydance: And no you will not look like a bloody whale on the 17th you crazy woman. You will look beautiful, I bet you can't wait! I'm excited for you.

Shara :rofl: typos and your phone! I totally get it. I'll read all the posts but wait until I get on my computer.

I LOVE THE EUAN STORY!!!!! That is the best!!!!

KiKa, there is no excuse, we are in the same state and it takes 45 minutes to get across it...we must meet after your wedding! :hugs:

So I understand that not every gets the pre-O dip, although every cycle I seem to. And as for frequent BD, I have heard what Louisa has - and since we haven't done it that way and a couple ladies on here have and had success...we are giving it a go! :happydance: But my temps don't seem to be lining up with my CM or my temps this month. Wondering if I even O'd? :shrug:

Kika, any luck with Vegas?

As for exercise, I try and run 1-2 miles a day and do a short strength training work out. With the kids...it isn't always easy.

Tara it was me that mentioned about the typos haha &#128587; :p I remember you saying something similar the other day - I've got EWCM already.. And o isn't for another week! Plus negative opk's (obviously because its too early) what the f. Lol! Bodies huh!!! Never know whether I'm coming nor going. No pun intended :rofl:

:rofl: Sorry about that...I wish we could reference when we start typing. LOL

One of the BnB mommies came and visited me from Florida this past July for my 40th birthday. This is me and Lucy and her daughter Lily.

This is how close we all become on these boards. She is one of my BFFs!

Love you girls!

Attachments

• IMG_0541.jpg
    IMG_0541.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 6
Aww that's super sweet!!! <3 it's true, you become so close to girls on here. Jodie who was on this thread was my age and lives in a town in Wales where family members of mine live so it would of been good to meet her one day but she obviously had other plans! I will meet kika one day, and if I'm ever in disneyworld I'll meet kim for sure, but I have no idea where the rest of you are. Like, I know the state names but have never been so I don't know the place :( we should definitely all do a mummy meet at disneyworld for a day when we all have our babies! :D aw, we love you Tara! I love all of you as if I've known you for years. <3

Can I just mention how insanely gorgeous you are too!! my girls are gonna produce some beautiful babies!!!

Awww your so sweet. Everything goes down hill at 40 though. :rofl:

Kika is in my state of Rhode Island right now!! i have to meet her before she flys back!

Disney would be awesome!!

You're so close! Won't kika be staying there now she's marrying her hubby to be though?

Lou Lou, Tara, Shara and Kim you all girls look gorgeous... I may share some whale pics of me... And even whales look cute so Im not too worried about the lack of gorgeousness...I think it's more that it's not healthy to be a whale ...

I've a few knee surgeries and I can't do running or skiing may be even skating be challenging but no excuses for me not walking or do anything about my upper body :/

I dont think there's many months we don't ovulate at all, the reason why conception does not happen evytime there's ovulation is because not always the egg survives the folicle "pop"...

Lou Lou everyone who knows me says that about me not being angry and hateful and jealous of other's kids and pregnancies. I've seen girls who go mad if they don't conceive straight away or find out there's a fertility problem to overcome. They go obsessed and mad and thank goodness I've never been like that.

I think what had helped me is my mom's success pregnancy story --> she had lots of miscarriages and couldn't keep a pregnancy till about when she was 35. At that point her doctor says "it's probably menopause but you've been through a lot" and so he admitted her and she stayed in hospital for 9 months (with me). They didn't have any pregnancy tests back them and they were waiting for moms bump to show but she put on 5
Kg (10 pounds) for the nine months she was there so not much of a bump :) however soon it became clear that it's a baby and not menopause and I kind of always knew that one day I will too be a mama :)

Also my religion and my education and choice of career had taught me to be patient and not to give in to negative emotions :)

And I've also been around kids :) as a nanny and a teacher and an auntie and I have always loved children sense rely and with all my hearth even if I didn't give birth to them. And I worked with kids every day and they made me happy even though they weren't mine.

I guess if I worked in an office and I longed for a child i may have felt angry and hateful but working with kids you have no time for hate cause kids are all live and joy and happiness and may be that helped me stay postitive :)

We will all have our bfp's and babies soon

We will be booking Las Vegas tonight, im so scared and excited :) I've a flight back to London end of jan which we haven't decided yet but I'd probably keep/use ... I've lots of things to do in the UK and they need to be done sooner or later and why lose the flight. My soon to be hu by wants me back for valentines so if I fly to London end of jan I'd be back by mid of feb anyway ...and then we would apply for my spouse visa :)

Tara we'll def meet either before or after Valentine's! And one day we all meet in Disney land with our babies :)and Lou Lou and I will meet one day too :)

Please upload a photo kika! It would be lovely to see what you look like.. And anyway if you look anything like what's on the inside then I bet you're beautiful! Don't be hard on yourself, your ssm's wouldn't judge you! <3

It's so sweet that you feel like that towards other kids that aren't even your own though kika because if you can love a child so much that isn't yours then think of how much you will love yours, same goes to all of us really because I love my niece Sofia like my own! I booked a week off work once to have her at mine whilst my sister went to Spain for a week! We did something girly every day, took her to get her nails done at the nail shop with me (I say done, she had them painted a subtle colour!) we went shopping the next day and so on, needless to say she came home with bags of frozen things bless her. Just love her! It makes me think of how much my own baby will be so loved so what you just said I can completely relate to!

Your mums story is so sweet! It can't be easy going through so many losses :( one was bad enough! I don't know if you was a SSM at this point but I told shara and kim how my mum waited 10 years for me and they told her to give up but she never did so I often worry that I'll follow her footsteps but she has POS. The sonographer looked at my ovaries during my internal and didn't say anything so I hope I'm all good :D

Oh.. Something that you won't believe haha! My sister didn't know she was pregnant Sofia until she was 29 weeks when she fell to the floor during her basketball game (went into labour!) Sofia was in scbu for nearly 12 weeks before she went home - miracle baby <3

Where do you live when you're here kika? Xx

Did kim mention what time her appointment was? I hate that she hasn't posted yet! It's nearly 12 at night here but I really can't sleep until she's let us know everything is okay! she posted super quick after her appointment last time :(

We will have our babies soon and Kim didn't say anything about appointment time :(

She will be back with peanut pics when she's ready :)

"Here" meaning UK? I still own a house in croydon with my ex. And I stay with my sister or my friends since the split and they all live in or around croydon (sutton and Wimbledon) and when oh visited we took hotels :) ex lives at the house and pays me rent every month for my half of it :) my mom stays with me or my sister as she's now severely disabled and can't live alone...

Hugs

I know. I don't mean to make her feel like she's compelled to post straight away but we all know how nervous she was.. Just want to know they're both okay

Oh okay that makes sense :D did you watch this years X factor? Ben haenow (super gorgeous!) who won it is from Croydon :D

I didn't see the factor or anything on tv really... We booked Las Vegas :happydance: :wohoo: im so scared and excited :plane::wedding::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->