Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

image.jpg
Why is no one around and can you see this im freaking out :/

Seems I got the chemical which would explain why AF still not here, I'm so worried :(

OMG, Kika!!! Is that a pregnancy test?!?!? I'm sorry, I'm just getting back on since yesterday. Work has been CRAZY today! Please, please, PLEASE tell me that's a pregnancy test!!!

It is a pregnancy test but there's absolitely no way it's a pregnancy cause we got it covered from head to toe, not a single drop of unprotection...

So may be its a fault test? I'm drinking water now and going to pee on another one later but also its too faint to be real and im already 3 days late so it should have been darker?

KIKA!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs: :happydance: No, sweetie, pregnant is pregnant! Babies still happen with protection sometimes, you know that! And my line was much, much lighter than that for a while after I got my BFP. That's looking pretty strong to me, my sweet! Ohmigosh, you're pregnant!!!!!!! I want to shout from the rooftops with joy! How are YOU feeling about it? Nervous, apprehensive, excited....all of the above?!?

Kim, im so scared, oh said it's impossible and may be the test we got here are too old so he'll bring a new one tonight and I'll pee on it first thing tm morning...

Ya it's expired in June :/ so I'll see if the new one turns postitive late tonight or tm morning.

Awww, honey, I'm so sorry you're scared. :hugs: Bless your heart. Even though the test has expired, I don't know that it necessarily means you'll get a false positive. Tell OH to bring home at least 2 tests so you can test again tonight AND tomorrow morning. And try another of your expired ones with all the water you just drank and see what it says. I'm right here with you and will keep checking back, OK? :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

KIKA oh my goodness!!!! So you're 3 days late and have just tested positive? I THINK ALARM BELLS ARE RINGING HUN, letting us know you're pregnant!!!! Sorry j didn't respond earlier, I have been over an hour away with sasky, I had to take her into the equine hospital today for surgery that she just went down for half hour ago. I'm praying she will pull through :cry: heart broken. But thats another story and I'm here now! We're here for you <3 :happydance:

Louisa, I'm sending prayers up for Saskia, hun. <3 :hugs: <3 Let us know when you get an update.

Louisa I'm saying prayers hon! Hang in there!

KIKA - YOU ARE PREGNANT! You can't have that strong a line and not be even with an expired test!!! Holy crap!!!! You need a Clear Blue DIGI ASAP so you can see it by week. If it wasn't snowing here, I'd drive you a few. HOLY CRAPPPPPPP!

Kika you have to take another one tonight that's in date (not that I think that could hinder results to that degree.. Look at that line!!!!) so we all know, especially you love :hugs: I wouldn't be able to sleep all night and wait until the following morning if I was in your position, but I can't see how an out of date test could result in a false positive. I think this means one thing! Ohhhh KIKA!! <3

I'm just sitting by the phone waiting for the call. Could be early hours of tomorrow for all I know but each minute seems like an hour. My face is super stingy and blotchy from crying so bad :nope: what a shit start to my 2015. Appreciate the thoughts girls. Thank you xx

I don't know how to think of myself as pregnant when I wasn't supposed to be, we only had sex 3 times in December and all three times we used condoms and the third time which was the closest to my ovulation date he didn't even come even in the condom cause of anxiety or something so 2 shoots in condoms for December --> im thinking if I'm pregnat then it's God's baby, otherwise I can't explain it.

I'm now googling if any diseases or cancers could mess up the hormons and give positive results or may be we'll know more when I pee on the second test...

Thank you so much for being here for me and I'll keep you updated and im so freaking out.

With my first pregnancy I had symptoms from day 1 post ovu and now nothing, I don't even know why I pee'd on the stip...I think the only reason I did it was cause if I kept complaining here about AF not coming someone would have suggested to take a test...

Lou Lou, fingers crossed saskie pulls through, surgery is better than no options, right?

Hugs

KIKA - YOU ARE PREGNANT! You can't have that strong a line and not be even with an expired test!!! Holy crap!!!! You need a Clear Blue DIGI ASAP so you can see it by week. If it wasn't snowing here, I'd drive you a few. HOLY CRAPPPPPPP!

:test: :bfp: :happydance:

Kika you have to take another one tonight that's in date (not that I think that could hinder results to that degree.. Look at that line!!!!) so we all know, especially you love :hugs:

I agree!!!

I don't wanna change the subject/mood from kika's potentially fab situation though so I'd rather tell you guys everything/the outcome in a couple days although if she doesn't make it I can't guarantee I'll be on for a little while, but let's focus on kika's bfp, I hope she has the domino effect on us hey shara and Tara?!

It really would be a miracle baby kika! It's crazy how some of us can bd dramatically over the course of a cycle with no luck and then If this is a true bfp then maybe we should try using condoms lol!!! What's all that about, that's crazy but so doable, so don't you worry chicken! <3

I am so excited!! How amazing would that be?

Louisa, I'll be thinking of you and please update us.

My temps are still wacky. I'm probably 4dpo but can't be sure. I'm going to test on my dad's birthday January 19th...if I can hold out that long. :rofl:

Kika, sometimes those kinds of things happen, my dear! Is OH freaking out, too? Be careful googling, and remember that not everything you read on the internet is true! I just don't want you getting bad information that might freak you out even more, you know? Surely you have to pee by now...let us know what the next expired test says.

Louisa, I'm hugging you long-distance, sweet girl. :hugs: I'm so sorry you're having to sit on pins and needles waiting to hear about Saskia. Hang in there and try to think positive. She's young, she'll pull through! I know this wait is going to be terrible for you, but just know we are here for you, love. <3

Ummm, Tara... I just looked at your chart... I don't want to falsely excite you, but I noticed that your temps are on the rise still. Isn't that an indicator that you might have caught that egg?!? It looks like you're about 5-6 DPO to me, if you ovulated the day of or after that big dip. I'm no expert, but your chart looks VERY promising to me, my sweet! :thumbup:

Thank you kim and everyone <3 really appreciate it. And kika in hoping and praying that this is it for you! You deserve it soooo much after everything! <3

Kim, I hope you're right. I'm trying super hard not to symptom spot and "ignore" myself this cycle. We literally BD 5 straight days. :rofl: Every cycle we try something a little different. FX the eggy took. I'm being conservative with my dpo estimate because FF is saying if I have one more high temp it will place me at 5dpo tomorrow. We shall see!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->