Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Tara, I'm keeping everything crossed for you!!! <3 After 5 straight days of BDing (sometimes twice a day - you go, girl!), I will be surprised if you don't catch it! 2015 will be the year of BFPs for all of you!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Kika, tell me you've tested again with another of the expired tests! What did it say?

Guys! My girl woke up!!!! :happydance: it's a whole long story but in short - the reason she kept getting colic the last couple weeks (severe life threatening gut ache) is that when she was owned by the TWATS previous to me, they tethered her. So when she was tied to one spot with a small circle of grass beneath her, she had eaten the grass all the way down and clearly started eating the sandy soil too in starvation, my poor baby. So the sand in the soil compacted in her colon causing this horrific pain! It has been removed, she responded from the rope method (how they wake a horse up from anaesthetic) and they gave her a clean bill of health besides the sand which has now gone!!!! I can't stop crying happy tears. She's too weak for me to see her tonight but I will be there first thing tomorrow morning. She's still on a drip with all the horrible needles in her neck which will make me go cold when I see it but they've saved her life and I get to keep my sasky for more happy years <3 now all we need for good news is kikas confirmed bfp and today will be a good day :D ok.. Sorry for going on lol

Louisa, that is WONDERFUL news!!!! I'm so happy for you and Sasky! <3 And so angry at those miserable people who owned her before you. :growlmad: People like that should not be allowed to own animals. The animals don't have a choice in the matter, and it's just not fair to them! OK, I'll get off my soap box now, because y'all already know how I feel about fur babies in general. But I'm so so SOOOOO glad she came through! She knew her human mama loves her so much and will take good care of her for the rest of her days, so of course she wanted to stick around for many more years, too! :hugs:

I didn't pee on another expired, oh is on his way to pick me up and then we're going to get ring sized and buy rings and buy digi's on which I'll pee either when we got back home --> later on tonight or tm morning and I'll send pic...

I'm hoping its a pregnancy and not a tumor or other illness there's a few out there that could turn a test postitive if digi is positive too.

Lou Lou great
News I've to go now and I'll ne back later

image.jpg

Here is today's digi...I don't think OH was happy about it and i really don't know what to think or say...

Lou Lou im so happy Sasky's doing well.

And I'm happy at least you girls got excited about the unexpected news... I think for now I'll just put it aside and focus on vegas and organizing flight back or documents or whatever we are doing after vegas. And I'll wait patiently for scans to see if it really is a baby turning these tests positive..

HOLY CRAP!!!!

What do you make of this???? This is amazing!!!! I hope you can be happy. I'm sorry DH isn't. I'm in complete awe especially since you were using condoms.

I am still in disbelief!!!!!

Honey, this is amazing. What a spectacular year for you! DH needs to get on board real quick.

Yay Louisa! I'm so glad she's doing awesome!!!! :hugs:

Oh my goodness kika!!!! What more proof do you need to confirm it ;) it says 2-3 weeks you're pregnant and hubby to be is gonna have to accept it pretty quick!!! <3 :hugs: it's a shame he isnt over the moon, if it's what he wants then he should be right?! Do you think it's nerves/disbelief a bit like Kim's Shaun at first? I'm sorry he isn't happy and I hope you learn to realise that you're pregnant pretty soon ;) ahhhh. Ex flipping citing!!!!

Thank you Tara!!! I saw her earlier and burst into tears (happy ones! It's been an emotional few hours lol) I couldn't believe she was still here I honestly thought I was going to lose her. Cuddled her so tight although she's still got needles in her neck and a shaved/stitched stomach but that can heal. She's breathing still and on the mend so I thank God for that <3

Kika how are you today? And everyone else?

We went to choose our puppy today. Very exciting, we had the pick out of all 3 lab colours, the chocolate black and golden but we actually ended up going for a black one! A little boy :happydance: bring him home next Sunday. So exciting I'll set him as my photo in a sec.

Afm my CBD showed a plain circle last night, and my cheap paper OPK had an extremely dark line on it today after holding my pee most of the day! (Much darker than the original line...) so that's a bit strange. We're BD'ing anyway!

Yes! Keep BDing....sounds like its going to be a sweet month for you Louisa!! xo

Lou Lou! The puppy is adorable! How did you end up naming him?

I'm so happy they could save Sasky and she's recovering well.

We got real busy organizing for next week - got cheap fashion rings from Walmart, I think they'd deliver tomorrow as we paid for the urgent delivery. I've two dresses that I can wear for the occasion since we aren't dressing white or anything and we'll have a white church wedding in my country one day. I tried to find a better dress but I just didn't know where to go and they don't have a M&S here and I ended up being lost and frustrated and tired and cranky ... So I decided I'll wear one of my dresses (they a bit too dark, but whatever) and just needed shoes which we got yday and we are all set we think :)

We aren't sure what to think of the pregnancy test. Htb asked why I woukd even think of taking one considering we used protection and everthing. I have no answer for that.. I really don't know why I did it. I had tender breasts a couple days before ad due date and then the soreness was just gone and still no AF I was so worried I just pee'd on that stick without thinking much of protection and stuff I guess...

Htb said we never had a broken condom and we just don't know how it could have happened when we didn't even had any sex around O time... So I guess we'll just wait and see ..

He's really excited about next week and so am I tbh...i can't believe we are going to elope, that's crazy exciting :D

Tara what did you wear on your wedding day? Was it a white dress?

Oh I also don't have any of the symptoms I had with my first pregnancy which stresses me a bit but we decided not to stress yet and just focus on our trip and we'd worry about my symptoms when we get back.

How's everyone doing?

Hugs

OMG, I have missed so much. Busy, Busy Weekend! I missed you ladies :kiss:

Louisa, I am so happy to hear that Sasky is doing well!! :happydance: And very beautiful puppy by the way!!! More and more you guys make me want to get a pet. If only they allowed them in my complex..

:yipee: KIKA!!!!! :yipee: That's a :bfp: in my book! You said it perfectly, it always happens when we least expect it. I know you want to focus on your wedding, but I hope you and HTB can get excited about this. FX for your sticky bean....
It IS very nerve wrecking when you have to get prepared so quickly to get married. I eloped as well, so I understand. We just didn't have the money to do the big fancy-schmancy wedding thing. We decided since we were gonna get married regardless of when and where, why not just do it now and get it over with. Plus, we didn't wanna move in together without being married, so.... YEAH it happened pretty quickly :blush: But I love my little stinker, plush wedding or not. I wish you guys the bestest, happiest life together. And now, with your new addition :winkwink: it's going to be perfect!!

AFM---with football winding down, all these playoff games, we've been hosting tailgates the last 2 days!! Love me some Football!!! Anywho, we're back to BD everyday :shock: He did give me a day off yesterday lol, so hopefully I'm rejuvenated enough for tonight lol, which I think I'm good....

Kika, I am so excited for you!!! So many good things happening at once.

I actually decided to wear a short white dress at my wedding (we eloped also) and then a another short white dress at our reception 10 months later. I have attached photos of both. :) They were about $100 each and I bought them at Cache. I love that store.

I just didn't feel comfortable going all out like my first wedding and I was so much more comfortable. :) And I love shoes. And my husband. :)

Attachments

• 0128Tara and Johns wedding 523.jpg
    0128Tara and Johns wedding 523.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 6
  • Screen Shot 2012-06-17 at 10.40.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-06-17 at 10.40.41 PM.png
    149.3 KB · Views: 6
I just didn't feel comfortable going all out like my first wedding and I was so much more comfortable. :) And I love shoes. And my husband. :)

:rofl: I love that you said it in that order. I'm pretty sure you love your husband more, but it's so much more funnier that way...

and you look stunning by that way! Where were you guys Tara, it looks so beautiful in your background??

Grrrr. That's twice I've typed out a huge post and my phone has died twice just before submitting :nope: anyhow ... Hey girls! :wave:

Aww thank you all for your kind words about my sasky girl <3 she's doing so well and they think I'll be able to bring her home on Wednesday! She's off the drip and coping well without meds. And about our pup! I'm so excited to bring him home. Kika, we decided on the name Cody :D I have no idea why but I suggested it and it just stuck. He's booked in for his first shots, health check and worming on Saturday.

Kika I'm so excited for you! I actually said this in my last post and so has Tara, but it has all come at once and that's sooo cool! How much better could life get right now?! I'm so happy for you. OH how you deserve it woman!!! <3

Shara! How's the BD'ing going?! Im so confused!!! On my cheap OPK yesterday I had a line MUCH darker than the control line which I didn't expect that early before O, and today the line on my cheapie was basically the same as yesterday maybe a tiny bit lighter but still as dark, if not darker than the control line. So after that I thought I'd do a CBD stick and it has come up with a low reading! How could that be, I'm stumped.. thankfully my CM is in abundance this cycle.

Tara I love those photos! Oh my goodness you looked lovely. Speaking of weddings - I'm having 4 of my friends round tonight for a wedding planning talk. If only you 4 were close enough to come over :( I'm excited for help because there seems too much to plan by myself and Jesse seems to think it's more the woman's job haha I see where he's coming from! :)haha: kika, you remember 'don't tell the bride'? Some of those poor women!) weve managed to work out that there will be roughly 120 coming to the church give or take and another 100/110 coming after. Damn us both having big families and we couldn't leave friends out either! Lol. I'm sure it will be a buzz. Shame it's so far away :D

:rofl: I love that you said it in that order. I'm pretty sure you love your husband more, but it's so much more funnier that way...

and you look stunning by that way! Where were you guys Tara, it looks so beautiful in your background??

Aw thanks...:rofl: and it's a close call between the shoes.

The first pic is in CT in my home state and the second picture is in Newport, Rhode Island about 15 minutes from my house. It's gorgeous at the shore.

Shara, sounds like you have some BDing to do! :haha:

Louisa, how fun! Wedding talk...wish we all could be there too! You'll have to totally fill us in!! :)

All of this wedding talk, between Louisa and Kika, it makes me feel like I wanna get married again!!! To the same man of course :haha: I just saw this TV show called Basketball Wives, and this woman gets married EVERY YEAR to her husband (17 weddings total) and every year it's a different theme. So I'm thinking since we never "officially" had a wedding, why not have one for our 5th Anniversary, which gives us plenty of time to save up!! I'm just so excited for you ladies! Marriage is so awesome. I just want to experience "walking down the aisle" literally lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->