Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

I woukd say spotting is day 1 so cd21 for you :) start eating pineapple and fingers crossed for a BFP in 2 weeks time :) you're officially day 1 in the TWW :)

I wanted to say g'nite and promise to catch up tomorrow. :hugs:

Good Morning Ladies!

I, personally, was told that spotting doesn't count. You count the day you get a full flow, but that's the advice I was given. I guess when it's a crazy cycle like that were you're spotting 3 days before the full flow, then it's your call on how you count it. I do have my FX for your BFP in 2 weeks like Kika said.

AFM- I don't know what's going on, I've been drinking water and still haven't had a lot of CM and I'm supposed to O tomorrow, no actually today. Even though I'm not using OPKs this cycle, I still should be able to count on CM as usual, but not atm. I don't know, I'm not gonna worry about it anymore lol. I'm just gonna BD everyday and hope that I do O this month.

Shara my last cycle was the driest of all :( that's kinda why we only had sex 2-3 times, I was just too dry and since I getthe yeast all the time I didn't want to risk it. Yet it happened. Also there was a post from a few days ago --> a lady got pregnant on a cycle she didnt ovulate according to her OPK and temp'ing...

So go for it girl and get that bfp in two weeks time!

As of me--> I spent all day yday and all night last night googling NK cells treatments and I got this:

Mice on a high fat diet managed to decrease their NK cells compared to mice on a low fat diet.

So high fat diet it is for me!

Also the intralipids they infuse to ppl like me are made of soy bean oil, egg yolk, glycerin and water.

The ladies were also prescribed corticosteroids --> bummer not sure how to home make this part of the treatment...

And they had to change their diet to high protein high fat no carb --> which im not sure how to do as im vegetarian almost vegan :( but I'll try :)

So this morning I started my home-made NK cells therapy --> I ate two raw egg yolks (for the first time in my life...but this baby must survive so I did it)... And I had a egg white with little cheese sprinkles omelette --> my protein.

I have to suppress my immune system so anything healthy would boost my immune system meaning I got to stick to the unhealthy... Wish me luck!

Afternoon everyone! :wave:

Really shara? In that case then maybe today is only CD19 if I count Day 1 as the day i got full flow! But it would be day 22 now if I count the spotting. Have no idea..

That sucks about the EW, fx you still O this cycle but in all fairness you know I said my CM is in abundance this month? Well that was pre-O, and the creamy cm WAS in abundance but I haven't had much EW either :/ that's really unusual. The most I've had the last couple days is really thin lotion type cm, at one point I even forgot what EW looked like lol.. i have taken the same attitude as you shara!!! this month I've taken 3 IC OPK's around the time O is expected, drank loads of water and hoped for the best. I'm tired of obsessing over it now.. I know people have waited MUCH longer than this, kika for one! But I'm so use to it not happening that I have got past the 'gutted' each month stage, I think! And that's probably a good thing because I feel like i can just relax now and wait for it to happen God willing. I'm done obsessing.

Kika I'm glad you found some answers, and I'm so proud of you for drinking egg whites!!! :hugs: doesn't sound nice but this baby has to survive so I admire you for that! <3
To be honest, a high fat diet isn't so bad is it? I wouldn't mind that lol!!! Everyone normally tells you to cut down on fats sugars etc but in this case you need those things. A very rare situation indeed :p

Yay, Lou Lou! Thin white lotion like discharge is what I had almost immediately after O with my first pregnancy!!! None of it this time and none of the other symptoms either :( but I'm trying to be positive and hoping for the best :)

Hugs

OOh Yes kika! I admire you tons for doing what you gotta do, no matter what, especially being a vegetarian. This will be a sticky bean :dust:

Louisa, I said the same thing, how so many others have been trying a lot longer than me, which I admire their strength for continuing with the tracking, temping, poas, etc. but I just don't want to stress myself out. I know me. Of course I want to keep trying because I want my baby lol, but I know that if it happened once without it, then SURELY it can happen again. After my D&C, I saw my OB and she said everything looked fine, so I know it can still happen. The only worry I have is which ovary I'm O from, because due to my left tube being removed if the egg drops from ovary then that could explain why it hasn't happened. So I'm just going to keep BDing around my supposed "O time" and hopefully we get a baby soon. Only God can tell..

See kika.. that worries me! Because we didn't really BD before I had the thin lotion cm, we started BD'ing as I was getting it so I hope it wasn't too late. Lol I have no idea what CD today is, or anything .. Whatever will be will be lol. Start fresh next month if not, as always!
Don't you worry about symptoms or lack of, every pregnancy is different :hugs:

It's so true isn't it shara. How strong an individual must be to stick with it for years in some cases. How long was you trying last pregnancy? It really puzzles me how it happened on the pill first time around against the odds completely, and then we give ourself every chance and it takes triple the time so far lol.. there's a reason why it hasn't happened for us yet, for tara too. I always take comfort in that,because it'll happen when it's meant to. I always believe that my last pregnancy ended because the man in the sky didn't want the baby to have a dad like that :(

Not long at all. As a matter of fact, Romeo decided we should have a baby of our own for his Bday (May 30), which I thought it was just the booze talking :rofl:, but nevertheless, I was on AF at that moment so we couldn't. In July we got right down to it, which we only did it once one week because my mom was staying there with us, and then 2 times in another week, and like magic..BAM! I was pregnant lol. I didn't have time to track my cycles or use opks or anything, because I thought it was a joke, or maybe a far future thing, so I didn't take it serious...until he didn't pull out.

Wow all of this is amazing scientific information! Who knew how smart we all are! :rofl:

As for me, I had no EW when I conceived Lucy. I did have the lotiony CM after O with Lucy.

This cycle was the first time I actually recognized I had EW and while I do have CM after O, not a lot like I did with Lucy.

I think every cycle is just different and we are so aware when we are trying to conceive.

All I know is every medical person has told me to load up on folate/folic acid before, during and after.

PS...I was told not to count spotting also but full on AF for the first day. And if you get AF later in the day, count the next day as cycle day 1.

OOOOOH ok so if that's the case about CD1 is when full flow starts then today I'm only 19dpo, maybe 20.. (Haven't looked at my ticker lol) but I don't have any fertile cm anymore so I'm still convinced I ovulated like 2/3 days ago but I don't know. I'm soooo confused this cycle but we BD so now I will wait and see :)

Yep tara I'm not a antenatal nurse or a midwife and I didnt learn a great deal on pregnancy during my training but I do know that the build up of folic acid is one of the most important things for both mother and baby as lack of can lead to complications :nope: thank god for multivitamins ..

Anyhow, good morning ! How are we all today? Kim has been unusually quiet again :( hope her sickness hasn't crept back up on her!!!

Good Morning My Sweets...

Louisa, same here. Didn't learn a great deal with my first pregnancy either, but the prenatal pills was something I learned my sisters' pregnancies so that I did know.
And I'm just as confused this cycle lol...I'm just BDing my little life away and hoping it works :blush:

So here's an update on me...Fertility Friend pushed my project O date two days so while I may be 10 dpo based on my OPKs - by my temps I am only 8dpo. :shrug:

So frustrating...I almost think I'm out. Even though early. I really timed all that crazy BDing around my tests. I know there's still a chance but what the heck!

Anyway...just wanted to say hi! How are all you doing?

Oh no tara :nope: how confusing! I feel like this cycle for me has been really hit and miss aswell! We either managed to BD around the time I O or we didn't, but since I'm having mixed messages about WHEN I O'd, I have no idea!! I said I would start temping this cycle aswell and I haven't -_-

I'm okay how are you??? I have had crazy amounts of that lotion cm today.. Made me remember what you girls said about getting it after conceiving and I got excited for a split second lol. Dreaminggg

NO Louisa, I call that Hopiiiiiiiiing:winkwink: which you have just as much of a chance as anybody, you see what happened with Kika!! It was just meant to be!! No matter how the odds were stacked against them that cycle, the way was still made for that bean! You were BDing like crazy, so even if you didn't hit the "day" on bullesye target, :spermy: can survive at the LEAST 3 days, at MOST 5 days, so you should have all the hope in the world, and I still got my FX for you lady!

Same for you Tara! Majority of women, from what I've read, get preggers from BDing around the O date, not necessarily on the O date. I still think your temps look good and they're are still quite high steadily, so from what I hear that's a very good indicator that you could've caught the egg :shrug:

All I know is that I'm still going to be praying that all 3 of us get our BFPs soon!! And hopefully you ladies caught the egg already :dust:

Thanks girlies!!! Yes, I have everything crossed for the 3 of us. And Louisa, that is a great sign. I had that with Lucy. :)

Hi, ladies! I'm sorry I've been quiet. Things have been so crazy hectic the last few days! I'm keeping up with the thread, just haven't been able to write. :nope: Hopefully tomorrow will be a little slower and I can catch up with comments!

Kika, when do you and HTB leave for Vegas? :plane:

Hey ladies! I hope you all don't mind me coming back here! its been crazy and just put it this way I haven't had the option to come on here.. was in hospital for weeks then my laptop got smashed and only just now replaced so hoping I can re-join here!! xx
Have missed you all <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->