Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Kim, I got your email last week when I went back to work. sorry I didn't reply sooner xx

OMGGGGG I am so sorry!!! I counted you out :cry: I thought you abandoned us and I completely deleted you and I am so sorry. I'm glad to hear you and peanut are doing okay, and I'm so kicking myself in ass!! We have missed you so much, we just thought you forgot about us and ran off. I am the biggest idiot and I am SO SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME and I would love to see you back here!

That U/S pic looks so amazing!!! I'm glad everything's going well

Aww im sorry :( Noo ive been desperately wanting to come back on here.. Im just glad I have finally been able too!! Noo I would never abandon you guys! Was thinking about you all and how you were all doing.

Aww thank you! Ive been 'high risk' and had tons of long hospital stays, im just glad weve got this far! Only had The U/S yesterday so it had been a long wait! xx

I just feel so foolish for thinking so negatively!! Kim knew that's why she reached out to you, and I'm glad she did. Bless her and peanut's little hearts...I'm just glad to see you back and still pregnant! I know you said you're high risk, but I think this bean is going to stick!!! I'm so happy for you

Aww I completely understand, I would've thought the same!
Ive been unable to work for months as was placed on bedrest so when I logged on to my work emails when I went back to work last week I felt awful for not replying sooner! Sorry ladies xx

Don't you dare say you're sorry! I completely understand. Especially with what you were going through, you deserved that time to rest! I just wish I would've thought positive and felt that you might've been having some complications, like a SSM is supposed to, not thinking that you just left us high and dry lol....

How is your OH handling the pregnancy? Is he stoked :haha:? I know you guys were trying for over a year, so I'm pretty sure this time is bittersweet for you guys...

Honestly I do completely understand :)
Umm.. In all honesty we aren't doing so good, I have major doubts about him right now, he works a lot (I get that) but he doesn't help at all even if I really need him too. Im still doing everything around the house whilst he sits and plays his games when hes outta work. So yeah not too good at the moment! xx

Oh no :nope: WHAT?? I thought he would over the moon with joy considering how long he's been on this journey with you..What a bummer?! I understand about the game playing though, because my husband is a NOTORIOUS gamer. I mean, I play too, but not nearly as much as he does. Hell, they might even know each other if Kyle has the Xbox1 or even the 360. I'm fearing that might happen to me too now lol. His eyes get glued to the TV and it's like I disappear, whenever we are there together haha. I surprised we had time to BD last night, because he was on the game right before I walked in lol....But in your situation though, it's a little bit more important for him to be attentive and helping out. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want you to hurt the baby or yourself so I'm getting why he's not doing his part. MEN!!

You would think so right?! Hes great with getting involved with the pregnancy stuff (docs app, scans etc) but with help around the house and spending time together .. that's non existent! I don't mind the gaming at all .. hell I like to occasionally! But his life is literally work, sleep and gaming whenever hes awake and home.
I sound like a nagging wife now lol!
Haha yeah he used to have an xbox 1, swapped it for a ps4 just before xmas so no doubt they had spoken!
MEN is right, I don't understand them in the slightest!xx

Jodie, I'm so shocked no one else has come on to see the good news!! I would've thought for sure at least Louisa, because Kim been really busy these days, but nope, no one. I know they are going to be soooo happy to see you back.

WHERE IS EVERYBODY??

:hi: Wow Jodie, I have heard all about you!! So glad you're okay!!

I am actually heading out for a girl's weekend. I'm testing Monday. I'll be honest, despite all our efforts this cycle, I'm not feeling it. But maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Have a great weekend ladies! and Jodie welcome back!

Oh and KIKA! Have an awesome wedding!

Aww Shara I hope so! I had left for so long I didn't know whether I would be welcomed back lol.
Hey Tara! Nice to meet you :) FX'd for you! When I had this BFP I would've laid my life on it that that month wasn't 'our month' so there definitely is hope.

Oh wow there is a wedding? That's amazing! Ive missed lots!! xx

OH MY GOD JODIE YOURE ALIVEEEE!!! I actually can't even believe you're back :happydance: my little English (sort of) buddy that isn't from across the pond YAY we loveeee you and I'm SOOO pleased you're still pregnant! What an amazing scan picture I'm so happy for you. Me and shara thought the same thing I won't lie! Honestly thought you didn't want to know anymore but I'm over the moon that's not the case! Lol shara I would normally of been the first to see it but it was puppy collecting day today remember, and then I got the call to say I could pick saskia up at 8pm so it's been hectic! Kika have a fab day tomorrow my love I'll be thinking of you!!! And tara have a great time too :) Oh my gosh Jodie I'm sooo happy! It sucks that you've been in hospital but I'm glad you're out now! Don't be sorry for anything, the Internet has been last of your worries by the sound of it!! <3

Haha indeed I am!! Aww thank you! And honestly don't blame you both, I would've thought the same!
Aww you have a new puppy?! That's awesome! :)

Thank you <3

Just one more sleep!!! Big day tomorrow ...I'm so excited!!! And my sex drive is so not around :( *sigh*

See you all next week Tuesday.

Hugs

Yeah we chose him last Sunday and picked him up yesterday Jodie :dog: a little chunky lab! He's sooo good!

Ooooh kika!!!! <3 good luck, have a fab time! I'm so jealous of you going from London to Vegas lol that's such a comparison!! Happy wedding day!! :happydance:

Forgot to say yesterday, it sucks what you said about Karl not really being as 'into it' as you'd like :( it's a shame hopefully time will change him sweet! X

Yeah im doubtful. Today we actually spoke briefly about splitting.. things have changed a lot and I honestly don't recognise him anymore. Im not sure whether its hormones or what but honestly all ive been thinking to myself is "How on earth did I manage to be with someone this selfish". Just fed up of being ignored and pushed to one side!

Plus I have someone else to think about now and being constantly upset/stressed isn't good. Maybe its for the best .. I have no idea! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->