Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Omg, omg, omgosh!!! IB, IB, IB, IB!!! That's already one bro on Saturday!!! Go Lou Lou!! And Shara!!!

It's so weird a few year ago around my last IVF a friend came over and she complained about her messed up period, she had lots of stressed lately and of course she's having her period only two weeks after she's had it last. So I said if you've had unprotected sex 7-10 days ago it's not your period you're pregnant!!! And she really was! She's never heard of IB and she couldn't believe she was! So IB could be as much as a normal period, I don't know how long Kim bled for but friend had it for 3 days and changed pads 2-3 times a day...

Oh I'm so excited, I cried ...

Louisa, I have to agree...your timing is right around when IB would take place. Most people get a BFP within 2-3 days from IB. Very exciting!!!

:wave: good morning ladies!

How are you all? sleeping right now I guess as it's like 4(?)am there? :p

I was soooo tempted to test this morning but I resisted the urge, go me! But, as far as symptoms go I do have a couple- NOT that I have been looking out for any! This morning a couple did jump out at me that's all :rofl: this morning when I opened the fridge to get breakfast the smell and sight of all that food made my gut turn and I had to shut it and skip breakfast today. So an hour later I'm hungry, i went to get a plain bread roll and picking bits off it but it's giving me bad indigestion! I know bread can do that to some people anyway but I'm a huge bread lover, I mean I could live on it! I'm getting that horrible burning feeling in my chest after I swallow each bit. However each cycle I convince myself of symptoms that were clearly never there in the first place so i don't know :haha:

Shara any symptoms today? Although I do know you're a lot like me with no SS lol, I let slip today .. :shrug:

Ok ... Girls! Please help me. I'm freaking OUT!

I'm not gonna say bfp- because it wasn't fat nor big! But I caved in and tested! After dropping the 2-3 drops into the test (a cassette style one), I left it on the windowsill and walked away, carried on with morning chores and forgot all about it. So I went back just now, about an hour from doing the test and there IS a faint second line!!! Its a squinter, a mighty squinter and the camera on my phone wouldn't be able to pick it up because my eyes barley can but believe me when I say I can SEE a second line!!! though I'm not taking it as gospel because remember last month I had one at 6dpo? So we will see, If I test tomorrow or later and it is the biggest negative ever like last cycle then I'm going to the doctors! I will see if my phone can pick it up. Bare with me ..

Oh, and I've been having mild period type cramping all morning too! Scared.

I tweaked it, but that's the best i'm gonna get it! it's still much more visible to the eye than the camera on my phone.. :shrug:

Attachments

• 10937285_10205189385406810_601196903_n.jpg
    10937285_10205189385406810_601196903_n.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 13
Yay Lou Lou it's a BFP! You're PREGNANT!!! Try to do another one on a 3-4 hrs hold and no drinking water!!! this test is way more positive than your last one which was a shadow like almost can't see anything, but this one is def positive and so early!!! I'm so excited, yay! Hugs and kisses!!

Happy dance, omgosh yay!!!

Don't worry about cramps, they are your friend! It means baby is growing and is digging in, last time my cramps stopped and so did all my symptoms and I knew something was wrong... So cherish every cramp!!

Do you also have constipation or/and vivid dreams?

I've no symptoms at all this time and I'm so so stressed :/ but so happy and excited for you, yay:happydance:

:Omgosh wait till Kim sees it :wohoo::yipee::headspin: and the others...yay, I now can't do anything else but stare at your test and wait around for the others to celebrate <3

Yayyyyy Louisa!! :yipee: I'm so happy for you :bfp::bfp::bfp: You see!! It was YOU!!!! FX for your sticky bean!!!

I told you it was the shingles!!! We both got it and then we both got the bfp (even though mine was immaculate conception)...

Fingers crossed for you on Saturday Shara!! And ya I agree--> h&h pregnancy Lou Lou and all of us and sticky sticky beans!!!

OMG OMG OMG!! LOL :rofl: BFPs all over the place on this thread!! Now it's down to TARA and SHARA :rofl: We gotta get one sooner than later. I know that :dust: you guys are spreading will get us soon! I'm so happy for you ladies!! I wanna see some babies in +/- 9 months!!

Oh my goooodness girls I just want to cry!!! I'm SOO scared that i looked at it way too late after putting the drops of pee in, what if it's an evap or whatever they're called?! but if it's not then oh my life i COULD be pregnant!!! :bfp: literally begging that it stays positive!!! <3

I'm changing my siggy right now!!!!!!!! Woohooo!! AT 7 DPO! That's gotta be a record, unless you ovulated sooner, but still that's pretty early so this baby must be progressing pretty well...Congrats Mommy

Ya I was sure she ovulated early, it's not evap, they look smudged! Do hold for 3-4 hrs and pee again it'll feel even more real! And yes with your IB you're pregnant! Yay I want to cry too!!

It will stay positive and hey how did you do that to your siggy? I want one too!! Saying come on baby *blush*

I just did the same thing Kika! Hahahaha.. Just click on it and go to the site, they have different ones you can choose from!! I got the "Lord Please Send Us A Baby" one...

Get the BB Code and copy and paste it

I thought I ovulated early too remember? i must have done, i'm probably more like 9dpo today rather than 7 if i did O early! oh my, if this is real then I don't believe it! :happydance: i'm not getting too excited just yet but we will soon see with the test later!!

they're cute aren't they?! i actually saved it to my laptop ages ago, but haven't been on it in months! had to come on to upload my picture so thought i'd add it into my siggy :p

There are even more on this website -
https://www.freebabydust.com/?p=8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"