Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Omg, Jody, how wonderful <3 a sweet little baby girl, oh I can't wait till gender scan for the rest of us :) would you be willing to test the baking soda theory? Collect first morning urine and pour it over a spoonful or two of baking soda--> it should stay flat no fizzing for a girl.

Lou Lou you need to go to doctor and get checked, my mom had it twice but they have her two different antibiotics. The course only lasted 3 days it's not like the 10 day course for infections and stuff. It's different than normal antibiotic. You pee in a cup and they test for blood --> stick a paper test in it in front of you --> it takes 2 sec and normally it's a nurse appointment. You could also go to walk in centre if they don't give you a same day appointent at your surgery.

So dh dad married to this horrible woman after dh mom died. They didn't have kids togehter cause he had 5 and she had 3 so they had enough. And a few years ago she started abusing him and wanting him to die. He's nearly 20 years older than her and I bet she never thought he'd live so long. anyway Al she wants from him is money and she started messing up with his meds in order to speed the process how horrible. Anyway, he's been saved by one of the sisters and is staying there now till the divorce is finalised and then they should really put him in a home. That way we could all go visit and he'll be taken care of 24/7. They think he's only got money to pay for home for 3-4 years and then what? What happens to ppl who's got no money left and need home in the UK? May be kids should pick up the bill and if so then do it, after all the parents gave everything for them up to the point when they couldn't anymore and needed help themselves...

I check in on my phone as computer is really slow with lots of adds displaying and I don't understand why computer BB is so slow. Everything else is super speedy on laptop so it can't be a virus or so.

Thank you :) Yes ill be happy to do that, will be interesting to see if it works! ill get some baking soda when I do my shopping in the week :)

How awful!! Poor DH's dad :( Sickening to think what some people are capable of!
I do agree with the kids should pay for the home (if they can of course) if their parents cant afford it. Either that unless its an option for him Toliver with one of his kids and get a nurse to come out daily. I understand that may put added stress to whoever he lives with though. Hopefully it all gets sorted smoothly.

B&B is really slow for me too! It also keeps closing with a error message every 5-10mins or so! Its annoying xx

Sorry I'm here on the weekends for a little bit but yesterday was kind of a busy day and Friday was a bad day all around so I wasn't able to come on at all. But I am here ladies!!!!!

Jodie A GIRL!!!! WOHOO WE HAVE OUR FIRST GENDER!!! :yipee: She's gonna be so beautiful :kiss::cloud9: Congrats!! Did you feel like you were having a girl at all?? I can't wait to hear what Kim is having....

Oh no Kika!! I'm sorry to hear about your Father In Law bug I'm so happy he got away from that crazy person!!! Some people are just demonic, and it's really sad he had to go through that. I hope she's in jail...

Lou Lou, I agree with Kika, you should go to have that checked out. Sorry you have to go through that, I know it's not fun at all :(

I have BnB on my phone too, I just get so busy on Saturdays that by the time I finally sit down, it's in the wee hours of the way morning your time, so I know no one would be awake lol.

As for me, I still have those short cramps from time to time, but no blood so I know it's just the baby growing. Still having the sensitive nip though. Not necessarily sore, I can just feel everything that brushes up against them, but not to the point of hurting just yet. Other than that, only nauseated when I brush in the morning and at night, not too bad though

Sorry, I missed Kim's bump pic, but way to go Mommy!!!! You do carry your pregnancy so well. As usual, love the style too (I'm a sucker for Long boots :blush:) Adorable girl!

Shara - Aww I hope everything is ok! Don't worry about the cramps ive gotten them all the way through so far! and still haven't eased up!
Yes I was convinced that it was a girl from the start, was a very strong instinct. Not that I would've minded if it was a boy (happy either way) but if the sonographer said boy I wouldn't have believed her.. that's how convinced I was! lol. Although all the 'old wives tales' pointed towards boys other than the severe sickness and craving sweets!
xx

That's EXACTLY how I feel right now!!!! Only difference is that from the start of me wanting to conceive, I've always wanted a boy as my first child, ONLY because I want him to be the protector of his sibling(s), but my heart and soul is telling me girl!! I am BLESSED either way :cloud9: whatever I am having is gonna put me over the moon, no matter the gender. I was just asking because I know we ALL have that picture of what gender we would want as our first child, but will be happy and devoted to our baby no matter what or who it is lol!

aww well maybe you are having a girl!! :) Always trust a mothers instinct ;) xx

And thanks love, and that's what I'm thinking. I'd be surprised too if the sonogragher says :blue:, like you said, but would ecstatic as long as I see a heartbeat and they're growing properly

Romeo and I was just on 2 seperate pages Friday and didn't really talk much because when we did there was tension. I think it's because of the pressure of having to move soon and trying to find a bigger place, possibly a house, so that the baby could have their own room and more space for us, and my sensitivity which is on HIGH right now. And feels like I don't find him adequate enough as a Husband, which isn't true at all. I'm just having a hard time deal with these hormones and I'm always crying, and because he can't fix that, he gets frustrated. He knows I love him though, and we were able to work it out last night though, so hopefully he understands.
The cramps aren't bad right now, and hopefully they don't intensify lol.....at least not until I am about to give birth lol

Congratulations jodie! :) how exciting, I'm so excited for you, names?? :pink:

Kika I have been to the doctors for a UTI before, it does take 2 seconds but my surgery normally only have late afternoon appointments which don't really work well for me as I'm not often around unless it's a day off which I don't have until Wednesday. I might just call my gp and ask her to prescribe me something over the phone. Dealing with residents over 70 I don't normally have to deal with things like this but I do know enough to know this is a UTI :nope: oh well I'll live lol.

Shara!!! I missed you. Sorry to hear you and Romeo are giving each other the cold shoulder a little! I guess that's hormones for you. As KIKA said before, those cramps are good! It is just the baby growing and those sensitive nipples lol I get them every single freakin cycle! It's awful, makes me jump! :rofl:

So you have to get surgery Louisa, or do you just prefer to do that because it's a faster remedy?

How are you feeling today?

Surgery for what, lovely? :) for the UTI? Oh, no! Haha, I have only ever been given a single tablet which has done the trick but they always say to pee straight after :sex: and we have discussed this before about the :spermy: coming out, or killing it with pee! So I just fall asleep with the pillows under me which is such a bad idea because I get these uti's like they're going out of fashion! I do keep a carton of cranberry juice in the fridge though which some women actually drink a glass of per day just to keep things like this at bay.
I would, but it is disgusting!!! :(

I'm absolutely fine thanks it's not making me feel ill or anything :) just annoying because it feels like you constantly need to pee even 2 seconds after you've just been.

How are you shara? :hugs: what you up to today? Xx

Aww Shara, it is difficult battling with hormones! Im sure he understands though! <3

Thank you Louisa! UTI's are horrid so I feel for you! but hopefully you will get it sorted soon, hopefully they'll be able to prescribe you amoxicillin or something on those lines! We are trying to decide on names atm still, going back and forth over few we like :)

I've just been and picked up some of her first 'gender specific' outfits :D xx

I didn't mean what have you decided like 100% it's still early lol you only found out :pink: today sorry for making it sound pushy! Lol, I just meant what have you been thinking of :) names are a personal thing I completely get it if you don't wanna share hun! :thumbup:

Bless you. I bet you're so excited!!! I knew you'd be :pink: :) really couldn't see you with a boy!

My temp dropped quite a bit this morning! Or ATLEAST it looks like a huge drop on my chart :haha: tara where are you! I need you :rofl: it's been 36.5/36.6 the last few days and then today 35.9. Not drastic and its definitely not due to O!

Aww sorry Louisa, I know you weren't being pushy :) Yes we are very excited!! :)
we are have a choice of like 10 atm so when we narrow it down ill let you know :) xx

No worries girly! How is carl/karl(?) now? Is he proving himself more? do you know what his preference was? Xx

(Kyle :p) Is good (ish) still game obsessed but is starting to know im here too which is good. He has 'set hours' that hes given himself, then he will come off and watch a movie with me or something.
He's just starting to get rather scared and protective over me now which is good but damn if we are out and someone barges me.. he lets them have it! haha!

His preference was a boy and I do think he was a little disappointed, but apparently is now 'terrified' because he will have a little girl to worry about and be a 'protective daddy'. He is happy though ofcourse. xx

I have a 4d image of LO I anyone would like me to post it! she looks skeletal at this stage but still can see her little face and arms :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->